Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfers we can stop speculating about 17:38 - May 20 with 2610 viewsBlueNomad

For starters:

J C-H: we will want better and more hard working
Transfers we can stop speculating about on 18:34 - May 20 with 2452 viewsUSA

Shall we just stopping speculating all together? No one saw Clarke being signed. Nor Luongo. Let’s just sit back and see who Ashton and McKenna bring in. Bit fed up of hearing everyone’s opinion on players we should or shouldn’t sign. Given most of the people have very little insight if any to the targets of our club.
Transfers we can stop speculating about on 18:37 - May 20 with 2434 viewsnorfsufblue

Batistuta..... he's not coming is he 😩
Transfers we can stop speculating about on 18:43 - May 20 with 2410 viewsJ2BLUE

Transfers we can stop speculating about on 18:34 - May 20 by USA

Shall we just stopping speculating all together? No one saw Clarke being signed. Nor Luongo. Let’s just sit back and see who Ashton and McKenna bring in. Bit fed up of hearing everyone’s opinion on players we should or shouldn’t sign. Given most of the people have very little insight if any to the targets of our club.

This site might not be the place for you over the summer...

I do agree to some extent. People feel the need to post every single possible signing so 2-3 people can link back to it at the end of the window and look informed.

It's basically throwing enough sh1t and hoping some sticks. Personally I would be a fan of keeping it all in one thread but that's not really the TWTD way.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Transfers we can stop speculating about on 18:45 - May 20 with 2393 viewsRegencyBlue

Ashton certainly plays his cards very close to his chest and not a lot gets out about transfers before they happen.

Nothing wrong with a bit of speculation to pass the time though, as long as you accept 99.99% of it will be utter b***ocks!
Transfers we can stop speculating about on 19:20 - May 20 with 2247 viewsKeno

Transfers we can stop speculating about on 18:37 - May 20 by norfsufblue

Hislop is on his way tho

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Transfers we can stop speculating about on 19:26 - May 20 with 2211 viewsNthQldITFC

Let's not jump the gun.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Transfers we can stop speculating about on 19:33 - May 20 with 2179 viewsGuthrum

Luongo had been training at Town for a while, so he was not so much of a surprise.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Transfers we can stop speculating about on 19:41 - May 20 with 2140 viewsSwansea_Blue

Pelé. I reckon he’s beyond even our reach now.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Transfers we can stop speculating about on 19:52 - May 20 with 2096 viewsVic

Tend to agree, but this place is a bit like being down the pub where you speculate and debate and tell your mate his suggestion is stupid, etc. so speculation is inevitable - and what makes the wheels of TWTD go round.

Trouble is that on here like all social media, few of us know each other and we can’t see each other’s faces or hear the tone of voice to know if someone is being serious, or just winding us us, or having a speculative punt. We’ll, apart that is from a few posters who we know to ignore!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Transfers we can stop speculating about on 20:11 - May 20 with 2032 viewsmason76

Personally I enjoy the various names being thrown into the mix. Of course most are ridiculous and non starters but it’s all part of the excitement for the promotion and the coming season.
Transfers we can stop speculating about on 20:12 - May 20 with 2024 viewsitfcjoe

There was plenty of people on here posting about Clarke signing a few days before he did sign.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Transfers we can stop speculating about on 21:46 - May 20 with 1796 viewstroyparrotsleftear

Haha. You clown. For starters he is exactly the sort of player we should be looking at. Secondly if I may, speculating about transfers is exactly my right and I will do so over this summer. I’ve had word from inside the club that there will be a headline grabbing signing in the same mould as Ivan campo was by magilton
Transfers we can stop speculating about on 21:52 - May 20 with 1764 viewsJ2BLUE

Transfers we can stop speculating about on 21:46 - May 20 by troyparrotsleftear

Haha. You clown. For starters he is exactly the sort of player we should be looking at. Secondly if I may, speculating about transfers is exactly my right and I will do so over this summer. I’ve had word from inside the club that there will be a headline grabbing signing in the same mould as Ivan campo was by magilton

I will be livid if we sign a striker and ruin the chances of the Chaplin/Pigott friendship.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Transfers we can stop speculating about on 22:30 - May 20 with 1648 viewsBluePG

That will never not amuse me. How did the rumour ever really happen?

Poll: Best Dane?

Transfers we can stop speculating about on 22:38 - May 20 with 1627 viewsFrimleyBlue

I'm intrigued to know why football agent Sixto was at portman road.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Transfers we can stop speculating about on 23:27 - May 20 with 1533 viewsnorfsufblue

Transfers we can stop speculating about on 22:38 - May 20 by FrimleyBlue

I'm intrigued to know why football agent Sixto was at portman road.

Could it mean Batistuta is back on 😉🤔
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024