Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sponsor 18:11 - May 26 with 3889 viewsClutch

I see Sheeran said he's sponsoring us again next year.

Wonder what it will say if his tour has ended?
0
Sponsor on 18:26 - May 26 with 3769 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Yeah but apart from that what's he ever done for Ipswich huh?

Poll: Where will Town finish the season?

0
Sponsor on 18:27 - May 26 with 3762 viewsClutch

Sponsor on 18:26 - May 26 by BlueandTruesince82

Yeah but apart from that what's he ever done for Ipswich huh?


Yeah, can't believe him, takes the Mick. Owned us since 1942 and not even got us into the Vauxhall Conference!
0
Sponsor on 18:37 - May 26 with 3701 viewsBlueBadger

'Mick Hucknall, only for people with 'live, love, laugh' on their walls'

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: How did you do the England game?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

0
Sponsor on 18:40 - May 26 with 3688 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Ollie Palmer is going to be spitting feathers!
0
Sponsor on 18:48 - May 26 with 3658 viewsWakh

If I were him I would have.

I don't own the club, but just owned Ollie Palmer, and then change the symbols to + = T x WAT
1
Sponsor on 18:48 - May 26 with 3664 viewsEddyJ

I hear other Suffolk musicians are getting in on the act.

From next year, the Cobbold Stand will be known as the Cradle of Filth.
[Post edited 26 May 2023 18:52]
4
Sponsor on 19:17 - May 26 with 3440 viewsHipsterectomy

he still has less instagram followers than ryan

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

0
Sponsor on 19:29 - May 26 with 3345 viewsjontysnut

Sponsor on 18:48 - May 26 by EddyJ

I hear other Suffolk musicians are getting in on the act.

From next year, the Cobbold Stand will be known as the Cradle of Filth.
[Post edited 26 May 2023 18:52]


The Nik Kershaw suite.
0
Login to get fewer ads

Sponsor on 19:48 - May 26 with 3161 viewsBlueBadger

Sponsor on 19:17 - May 26 by Hipsterectomy

he still has less instagram followers than ryan


*Fewer

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: How did you do the England game?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

3
Sponsor on 20:40 - May 26 with 2890 viewsBrianTablet

Sponsor on 19:29 - May 26 by jontysnut

The Nik Kershaw suite.


Wouldn't THAT be good?

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot."
Poll: You live in Clacton. You are duty-bound to vote. Who do you vote for?

0
Sponsor on 20:46 - May 26 with 2866 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Sponsor on 20:40 - May 26 by BrianTablet

Wouldn't THAT be good?


As long as it doesn't become a Riddle. But, on the bright side, if its in the Cobbold, I won't have to let the sun go down on me

Poll: If we were to spend ÂŁ200m would you rather

1
Sponsor on 20:50 - May 26 with 2854 viewsMetal_Hacker

Sponsor on 19:29 - May 26 by jontysnut

The Nik Kershaw suite.


I went to school with him all those years ago. I say “went to school with him “ ….I actually went to Northgate at the same time. I was a first year and he was a 6th former. He actually played in one of the school halls before he left school

Yeah boring but true story

Poll: Which No.9 Would YOU Buy / Loan ?

0
Sponsor on 20:51 - May 26 with 2845 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Sponsor on 20:50 - May 26 by Metal_Hacker

I went to school with him all those years ago. I say “went to school with him “ ….I actually went to Northgate at the same time. I was a first year and he was a 6th former. He actually played in one of the school halls before he left school

Yeah boring but true story


Did he bite your lolly straight off the stick at lunchtime? (Not a euphemism)

*This is not something I did to first years when I was in the 5th year*
[Post edited 26 May 2023 20:52]

Poll: If we were to spend ÂŁ200m would you rather

0
Sponsor on 20:56 - May 26 with 2807 viewsMetal_Hacker

Sponsor on 20:51 - May 26 by Cheltenham_Blue

Did he bite your lolly straight off the stick at lunchtime? (Not a euphemism)

*This is not something I did to first years when I was in the 5th year*
[Post edited 26 May 2023 20:52]


Never had you down as an “intimidator” Chelts

It was more head down the toilet type school actually

Poll: Which No.9 Would YOU Buy / Loan ?

0
Sponsor on 22:16 - May 26 with 2644 viewsjontysnut

Sponsor on 20:50 - May 26 by Metal_Hacker

I went to school with him all those years ago. I say “went to school with him “ ….I actually went to Northgate at the same time. I was a first year and he was a 6th former. He actually played in one of the school halls before he left school

Yeah boring but true story


Me too. I still dine out on the fact to bewildered company. I was a fan of his band Fusion, Sunday nights down the King William.
0
Sponsor on 22:34 - May 26 with 2583 viewsgreyhound

He's the sort that would gift it to a foundation or charity that he's a major backer of. He could make a huge difference to visibility and will be well aware of that
0
Sponsor on 23:11 - May 26 with 2505 viewsArnieM

Sponsor on 18:48 - May 26 by EddyJ

I hear other Suffolk musicians are getting in on the act.

From next year, the Cobbold Stand will be known as the Cradle of Filth.
[Post edited 26 May 2023 18:52]


My cousin used to play in that band - Robin Eaglestone ( known in the band then as Robin Graves)

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

0
Sponsor on 23:39 - May 26 with 2456 viewsSitfcB

The tour he is currently on will still be going this time next year I reckon.

COYB
Poll: Should we block polls for one day?
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

0
Sponsor on 05:28 - May 27 with 2255 viewsVic

Sponsor on 20:40 - May 26 by BrianTablet

Wouldn't THAT be good?


I can’t wait!

Poll: Will you be watching the 3rd/4th place play off game?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026