Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shirt Sponsorship 19:33 - Jul 5 with 2025 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

May have already been discussed on here, but just how long is Ed Sheeran’s tour?

That’s 3 seasons his tour has adorned our kits now and it’s immeasurably better than Magical Vegas, but will he continue his sponsorship? And if he does (which I think he will) then just what will we have on the front of our shirts next season and beyond??

I did see that Ed has launched a new condiment called ‘Tingly Teds’ could this be on our 3rd kit or our new front of shirt sponsor new season? It has an interesting font & logo at least

https://www.tinglyteds.co.uk/our-story.list
Shirt Sponsorship on 19:46 - Jul 5 with 1958 viewsSitfcB

His tours go on for years, this one will go on until late 2024 or even early 2025

Let’s hope it ends at PR!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Shirt Sponsorship on 20:36 - Jul 5 with 1844 viewsKeno

Obviously he has done that to coincide with him releasing her version of Edward Ebenzeener Jeremiah Brown

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Shirt Sponsorship on 20:40 - Jul 5 with 1826 viewsIpswichRising

Next season we will just have Ed's face on the front of the shirt
Shirt Sponsorship on 21:10 - Jul 5 with 1751 viewsIllinoisblue

Shirt Sponsorship on 20:40 - Jul 5 by IpswichRising

Next season we will just have Ed's face on the front of the shirt

Would look weird with his ginger mop blending into the orange away kit

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Shirt Sponsorship on 21:56 - Jul 5 with 1678 viewsEssexBloo

It sometimes seems his sponsorship is taken for granted and not appreciated as much as it should be. We are extremely lucky to have him on board and I think we should also adopt one of his songs almost as a club anthem.
Shirt Sponsorship on 22:25 - Jul 5 with 1604 viewsMark

We absolutely should be grateful for Ed's sponsorship. A fantastic sponsor.

It takes me back to this, a dark moment for this football club as Milne tried to defend the new Magical Vegas sponsorship by saying "betting is legal".
Shirt Sponsorship on 22:36 - Jul 5 with 1586 viewsSwansea_Blue

Shirt Sponsorship on 22:25 - Jul 5 by Mark

It takes me back to this, a dark moment for this football club as Milne tried to defend the new Magical Vegas sponsorship by saying "betting is legal".

Absolutely. He ticks all the boxes. Presumably there’s reasonable money involved, he’s got great reach (that presumably works the other way normally - sponsors normally want us to promote them), and it’s an ethical sponsor. Most importantly though is the local link and fact he’s a genuine fan - given how we’re trying to rebuild the community links I don’t think you can put a price on that.

In short, we get so many benefits we should be paying him!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Shirt Sponsorship on 22:54 - Jul 5 with 1543 viewsPerublue

Shirt Sponsorship on 22:36 - Jul 5 by Swansea_Blue

Absolutely. He ticks all the boxes. Presumably there’s reasonable money involved, he’s got great reach (that presumably works the other way normally - sponsors normally want us to promote them), and it’s an ethical sponsor. Most importantly though is the local link and fact he’s a genuine fan - given how we’re trying to rebuild the community links I don’t think you can put a price on that.

In short, we get so many benefits we should be paying him!

Absolutely spot on with everything there mate.

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Login to get fewer ads

Shirt Sponsorship on 01:46 - Jul 6 with 1466 viewsJackNorthStand

Shirt Sponsorship on 22:25 - Jul 5 by Mark

“ I don’t think the logo is awfully “ Gambly” “.
Shirt Sponsorship on 01:50 - Jul 6 with 1460 viewsgreyhound

Shirt Sponsorship on 19:46 - Jul 5 by SitfcB

His tours go on for years, this one will go on until late 2024 or even early 2025

Let’s hope it ends at PR!

Plans for concerts to return at the end of this coming season I'm told
Shirt Sponsorship on 08:33 - Jul 6 with 1321 viewsHighgateBlue

Very grateful for Ed Sheeran's sponsorship, and it brings us exposure that we've been lacking in the digital era (we still only have 1/4 the number of Norwich's twitter followers, for anyone to whom that means anything). Not personally a fan of his music, but he's a thoroughly good thing for the club and the town.

However, Tingly Teds sounds very much made up. Not sure there's space for Redhair Redhair sauce as well as Reggae Reggae Sauce.
Shirt Sponsorship on 08:41 - Jul 6 with 1301 viewsMookamoo

I'm assuming it will be MSC for all shirts and training kit next year

https://www.eadt.co.uk/news/23628911.msc-opens-huge-new-office-building-uk-hq-ip
Shirt Sponsorship on 08:49 - Jul 6 with 1286 viewsnrb1985

Shirt Sponsorship on 08:41 - Jul 6 by Mookamoo

I'm assuming it will be MSC for all shirts and training kit next year

https://www.eadt.co.uk/news/23628911.msc-opens-huge-new-office-building-uk-hq-ip

I’ve always wondered about the cost/benefit analysis on whether it’s best just to keep Ed on even if he doesn’t want to pay for it or have anything to promote.

He gives an exposure to the club and the shirt, which although intangible, you’d think probably brings a greater benefit than perhaps the £3-4m that we’d lose by not regularly changing sponsor?
Shirt Sponsorship on 08:58 - Jul 6 with 1247 viewsyorkshireblue

Shirt Sponsorship on 08:49 - Jul 6 by nrb1985

I’ve always wondered about the cost/benefit analysis on whether it’s best just to keep Ed on even if he doesn’t want to pay for it or have anything to promote.

He gives an exposure to the club and the shirt, which although intangible, you’d think probably brings a greater benefit than perhaps the £3-4m that we’d lose by not regularly changing sponsor?

Yup - I expect we make more money from the association with Sheeran than the actual amount we would get if we were to sell the sponsorship space - certainly at League One level.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024