Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PR pics 16:04 - Jul 30 with 3310 viewsFrimleyBlue

Anyone got any recent PR pics?
Pitch. Memorial garden. Staples plot?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

PR pics on 16:14 - Jul 30 with 3261 viewsnodge_blue

I saw the garden wednesday, but its just a couple of small areas still at the moment for planting up. Not hugely big. There seems to be new turnstiles going in as well.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

PR pics on 16:54 - Jul 30 with 3127 viewsCheltenham_Blue

PR pics on 16:14 - Jul 30 by nodge_blue

I saw the garden wednesday, but its just a couple of small areas still at the moment for planting up. Not hugely big. There seems to be new turnstiles going in as well.

More new turnstiles?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

PR pics on 17:09 - Jul 30 with 3081 viewsBLUEBEAT

Poll: W or W

PR pics on 17:12 - Jul 30 with 3062 viewsSitfcB

PR pics on 16:14 - Jul 30 by nodge_blue

I don’t think there are more new turnstiles.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

PR pics on 17:24 - Jul 30 with 3037 viewsTpajak1

I spent Thursday/Friday at the ground for meetings, I must say the pitch is looking fantastic, they were testing the goal line technology on Friday.
I did take a few photos but given they’re signs all around the ground asking for photos not to be shared via social media I have to abide by their request.
There’s a lot going on around the ground ready for the start of the season and I can’t wait….
[Post edited 30 Jul 2023 20:20]
PR pics on 17:30 - Jul 30 with 3001 viewsSitfcB

PR pics on 17:24 - Jul 30 by Tpajak1

I spent Thursday/Friday at the ground for meetings, I must say the pitch is looking fantastic, they were testing the goal line technology on Friday.
I did take a few photos but given they’re signs all around the ground asking for photos not to be shared via social media I have to abide by their request.
There’s a lot going on around the ground ready for the start of the season and I can’t wait….
[Post edited 30 Jul 2023 20:20]

Oh yeah completely forgot about the GLT system again, I’m not 100% but sure when we got relegated that had to all get ripped out, so a bit more of an expense getting it installed again.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

PR pics (n/t) (n/t) (n/t) on 18:07 - Jul 30 with 2869 viewsian_marshall

https://photos.app.goo.gl/RxLZqeGqzVZfsfqa8
[Post edited 30 Jul 2023 18:21]

Follow the town, up or down!

PR pics on 19:18 - Jul 30 with 2647 viewsgreyhound

PR pics on 17:30 - Jul 30 by SitfcB

Oh yeah completely forgot about the GLT system again, I’m not 100% but sure when we got relegated that had to all get ripped out, so a bit more of an expense getting it installed again.

Another reminder that league 1 is basically the highest level of non league football. Really is treated like the poor sibling. The differences in acceptable ground grading in general are harrowing and I think we will benefit from simply playing in some larger arenas next year which will suit our style
Login to get fewer ads

PR pics on 17:23 - Jul 31 with 2092 viewsSheffordBlue

Club have put out a TikTok video showing the pitch and surround:

https://www.tiktok.com/@ipswichtown/video/7262013125069720864?is_from_webapp=1&a

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

PR pics on 17:35 - Jul 31 with 2043 viewsburnbudgiesburn

PR pics on 17:23 - Jul 31 by SheffordBlue

https://www.tiktok.com/@ipswichtown/video/7262013125069720864?is_from_webapp=1&a

Maybe i'm seeing things, but I thought the same in the Omari Hutchinson video that the pitch doesn't look as good as I thought it might.

Appreciate that it probably has not had its final 'match cut' and i'm being super picky wanting a bowling green surface for a newly installed surface.
PR pics on 17:43 - Jul 31 with 2003 viewsunstableblue

PR pics on 17:35 - Jul 31 by burnbudgiesburn

Maybe i'm seeing things, but I thought the same in the Omari Hutchinson video that the pitch doesn't look as good as I thought it might.

Appreciate that it probably has not had its final 'match cut' and i'm being super picky wanting a bowling green surface for a newly installed surface.

It looks bowling green to me?!

Incredibly flat and lush.

What am I missing?

Have to say the blue surround looks better than expected as well.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

PR pics on 18:24 - Jul 31 with 1885 viewsFrimleyBlue

PR pics on 17:35 - Jul 31 by burnbudgiesburn

Purely based on seeing some of the lines which I imagine are the plastic strands. I'd say it's not fully grown naturally yet around it. The natural grass would fill those gaps
[Post edited 31 Jul 2023 18:25]

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

PR pics (n/t) on 18:32 - Jul 31 with 1849 viewsAlberto_the_frog

PR pics on 18:35 - Jul 31 with 1844 viewsAlberto_the_frog

https://m.facebook.com/groups/3249863271993464/permalink/3395934547386335/
PR pics on 08:51 - Aug 1 with 1360 viewsMatt_Netherlands

PR pics on 09:25 - Aug 1 with 1282 viewshoppy

PR pics on 17:23 - Jul 31 by SheffordBlue

The yellow edging on those steps looks a bit ropey… I mean, how long would that take to do… do these owners not care about how the place looks? What have they been doing all summer?!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024