Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Elkan Baggott 21:21 - Aug 9 with 3090 viewsBury_St_Edmundson

Has looked VERY assured tonight

Easy to forget he's got 16 full caps for Indonesia

Only 20 and I'd like to think he's one for the future for sure
Elkan Baggott on 21:23 - Aug 9 with 3035 viewsSamuelowen88

Wouldn't be suprised if we keep him around the way he's playing

Poll: England v Wales Score

Elkan Baggott on 21:27 - Aug 9 with 2948 viewsvilanovablue

Good if we could, looks much improved. In reality he goes on loan, unless McKenna genuinely sees something.Who knows.
He was my MOTM… just very composed, with loads of energy and desire on 22:00 - Aug 9 with 2666 viewsunstableblue

Edmundson, Leigh, Evans also very good

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Elkan Baggott on 22:08 - Aug 9 with 2545 viewsNutkins_Return

Have it on good authority that he isn't good enough. From a leading source on this site.
Elkan Baggott on 22:26 - Aug 9 with 2393 viewsHerbivore

He was excellent. Couple of very minor errors which he then recovered himself, but looks to be a very good player. It's a tricky call as to whether to keep him around the first team squad where he might play 10 games in all competitions but will be training at a high level, or let him go to a decent League 1 club where the day to day won't be as good but he'll likely play 30+ games.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Elkan Baggott on 22:28 - Aug 9 with 2367 viewsNutkins_Return

Elkan Baggott on 22:26 - Aug 9 by Herbivore

He was excellent. Couple of very minor errors which he then recovered himself, but looks to be a very good player. It's a tricky call as to whether to keep him around the first team squad where he might play 10 games in all competitions but will be training at a high level, or let him go to a decent League 1 club where the day to day won't be as good but he'll likely play 30+ games.

On a serious note this is great to hear.

Got to go out on loan. We do need a top CB to come in so he simply won't play enough. Right thing to do.
He was my MOTM… just very composed, with loads of energy and desire on 22:32 - Aug 9 with 2331 viewsDubtractor

He was my MOTM… just very composed, with loads of energy and desire on 22:00 - Aug 9 by unstableblue

Edmundson, Leigh, Evans also very good

Evans was fooking terrible! Played so many awful passes.

Agree on the other two though.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Elkan Baggott on 23:24 - Aug 9 with 2113 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Elkan Baggott on 22:26 - Aug 9 by Herbivore

We’ve had mixed luck sending centre halves out on loan in recent years…

Woolfenden - Excelled at Swindon, came back and almost straight into our side from memory
Ndaba - Highly rated but hasn’t really set the world alight during any of the multiple loan spells he’s had
Matt Clarke - recall he did really well at Pompey
Login to get fewer ads

Elkan Baggott on 23:27 - Aug 9 with 2083 viewswkj

Elkan Baggott on 22:08 - Aug 9 by Nutkins_Return

Have it on good authority that he isn't good enough. From a leading source on this site.

Frimley used to say Bennetts was a better footballer than Celina... I wouldn't put too much stock in it

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Elkan Baggott on 01:03 - Aug 10 with 1909 viewsFrimleyBlue

Elkan Baggott on 23:27 - Aug 9 by wkj

Frimley used to say Bennetts was a better footballer than Celina... I wouldn't put too much stock in it

Wtf

I have some sht takes. But never ever did I say that.

Least be fair and talk about the sht I share fairly. Plenty to choose but don't make stuff up.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Elkan Baggott on 01:06 - Aug 10 with 1903 viewsFrimleyBlue

Elkan Baggott on 22:08 - Aug 9 by Nutkins_Return

Bristol Rovers. Calm down.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Elkan Baggott on 07:12 - Aug 10 with 1671 viewsHerbivore

Elkan Baggott on 01:06 - Aug 10 by FrimleyBlue

At least this was a competitive game in which he played 90 minutes, not a 10 minute cameo in a preseason friendly.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Elkan Baggott on 07:21 - Aug 10 with 1630 viewsBlueOura

Elkan Baggott on 23:24 - Aug 9 by Matt_Netherlands

We’ve had mixed luck sending centre halves out on loan in recent years…

Woolfenden - Excelled at Swindon, came back and almost straight into our side from memory
Ndaba - Highly rated but hasn’t really set the world alight during any of the multiple loan spells he’s had
Matt Clarke - recall he did really well at Pompey

Didn't Ndaba win player of the year at Salford? I'd say that's a pretty sucuessful loan. He also did well in scotland the first time round as I recall.
Elkan Baggott on 07:53 - Aug 10 with 1526 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

Thought he had maybe a nervous start but really grew into the game. I think he'd do a job if called upon but I wouldn't particularly be sold on him just yet as immediate back up.

Given the way Bristol Rovers were trying to play, I think that would be a very good loan move for him. I'm not sure if that was their main choice CB's but none of the 3 that played were left footed - so it could be a good loan move potentially at the end of the window after the Reading cup game.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

Elkan Baggott on 08:22 - Aug 10 with 1466 viewsitfc_bucks

My lad wanted to catch some autographs after the game and we also got a quick chat with him. First time I'd met him and was struck by how humble he was. Took the praise, put it onto his colleagues, said he'd found it a tough and physical game.

With this sort of head on his shoulders, of he continues to work hard, there's no limit to what he might achieve here.
Elkan Baggott on 09:04 - Aug 10 with 1316 viewsitfcjoe

Elkan Baggott on 08:22 - Aug 10 by itfc_bucks

My lad wanted to catch some autographs after the game and we also got a quick chat with him. First time I'd met him and was struck by how humble he was. Took the praise, put it onto his colleagues, said he'd found it a tough and physical game.

With this sort of head on his shoulders, of he continues to work hard, there's no limit to what he might achieve here.

He's a seriously impressive kit both to look at and listen to - really would love to see a way to fast track him but very difficult, but has all the attributes that could see him go a very long way

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Elkan Baggott on 18:21 - Aug 10 with 1049 viewsNutkins_Return

Elkan Baggott on 01:03 - Aug 10 by FrimleyBlue

Wtf

I have some sht takes. But never ever did I say that.

Least be fair and talk about the sht I share fairly. Plenty to choose but don't make stuff up.

Loved this defence! Uppy incoming.
Elkan Baggott on 18:21 - Aug 10 with 1046 viewsNutkins_Return

Elkan Baggott on 01:06 - Aug 10 by FrimleyBlue

I mentioned no names!
Elkan Baggott on 18:31 - Aug 10 with 1026 viewsElephantintheRoom

The likes of Hirst, tight muscles and Leafy hardly got a game before they were in their early 20s. Ce Baggott will find his home somewhere else for buttons.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024