Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is the most Brexit meal possible? 12:50 - Aug 17 with 5639 viewsGiraffeBlue

Been having a think about proper English food and drink, none of this foreign muck.

Can’t go wrong with a bit of boiled beef stew, the less flavour the better, and a big mug of Bovril. Ox tongue also has to be up there in the top five most Brexit foods you can buy, along with Pukka pies and mushy peas. Black pudding also screams ‘take back control of our borders’.

Who needs ‘pasta’ and any of this continental rubbish when you can have proper British meals?
What is the most Brexit meal possible? on 14:48 - Aug 17 with 938 viewsleitrimblue

What is the most Brexit meal possible? on 12:59 - Aug 17 by gtsb1966

You obviously had an affluent upbringing. Angel delight!!!....we had Instant Whip in our house.

Poshest kids on Haverhills Chalkstone Estate..We used to eat arctic roll at least twice a year as well..
What is the most Brexit meal possible? on 14:56 - Aug 17 with 916 viewsMattinLondon

What is the most Brexit meal possible? on 13:47 - Aug 17 by blueasfook

What a ridiculous post and quite typical of sneery remainers who like to look down on people who voted for Brexit as folk stuck in the 1950s or something. The top 20 family meals in the UK are thus:

1. Roast dinner
2. Fish and chips
3. Pizza
4. Spaghetti Bolognese
5. Steak and chips
6. Lasagne
7. Chicken curry
8. Sausage and mash
9. Shepherd’s pie
10. Chili con carne
11. Cottage pie
12. Fajitas
13. Pasta bake
14. Stir fry
15. Burgers / veggie burgers
16. Steak pie
17. Stew
18. Casserole
19. Jacket potato
20. Macaroni cheese

As you can see more than a smattering of "foreign muck" in there. More entertaining would be a list of Remainer dinners I think.

How about some sour grapes, served with the chip from your shoulder, washed down with a glass of salty tears.

You went to a lot of trouble to reply to what was clearly a joke thread.
What is the most Brexit meal possible? on 15:03 - Aug 17 with 886 viewsBlueschev

Homegrown turnips.
What is the most Brexit meal possible? on 15:04 - Aug 17 with 886 viewsthatbdude

They can't have Fish and Chips because it's Portuguese so I would say heavily would be the best choice

Poll: Who going down?

What is the most Brexit meal possible? on 15:12 - Aug 17 with 865 viewsChondzoresk

Mixed grill at a ‘spoons.
What is the most Brexit meal possible? on 15:16 - Aug 17 with 861 viewsRozz

What is the most Brexit meal possible? on 15:12 - Aug 17 by Chondzoresk

Mixed grill at a ‘spoons.

Wetherspoons gammon egg and chips, with a pint of carling.

Baked beans on the side.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2023 15:16]
What is the most Brexit meal possible? on 15:35 - Aug 17 with 822 viewsHARRY10

Doesn't matter, as long as it is served up by Fart Rage, brexit thickos will swallow anything from him

Roast unicorn
What is the most Brexit meal possible? on 15:43 - Aug 17 with 817 viewsDJR

Humble pie?
Login to get fewer ads

What is the most Brexit meal possible? on 15:53 - Aug 17 with 792 viewsJ2BLUE

What a ridiculous post and quite typical of sneery remainers who like to look down on people who voted for Brexit as folk stuck in the 1950s or something. The top 20 family meals in the UK are thus:

1. Roast dinner
2. Fish and chips
3. Pizza
4. Spaghetti Bolognese
5. Steak and chips
6. Lasagne
7. Chicken curry
8. Sausage and mash
9. Shepherd’s pie
10. Chili con carne
11. Cottage pie
12. Fajitas
13. Pasta bake
14. Stir fry
16. Steak pie
17. Stew
18. Casserole
19. Jacket potato
20. Macaroni cheese

As you can see more than a smattering of "foreign muck" in there. More entertaining would be a list of Remainer dinners I think.

How about some sour grapes, served with the chip from your shoulder, washed down with a glass of salty tears.

British classics to a dish.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What is the most Brexit meal possible? on 15:56 - Aug 17 with 792 viewsGlasgowBlue

What is the most Brexit meal possible? on 15:04 - Aug 17 by thatbdude

They can't have Fish and Chips because it's Portuguese so I would say heavily would be the best choice

Fried fish did indeed come to the UK from Portuguese Sephardic Jews who fled the Inquisition in the 16th century. But the first pairing of fried fish and chips, a term for fried potatoes first used by Charles Dickens in A Tale of Two Cities, was by an Ashkenazi Jew named Joseph Malin, who opened the first British chippy, aka fish and chip shop, in London in 1863. The shop was so successful it remained in business until the 1970s.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

What is the most Brexit meal possible? on 17:09 - Aug 17 with 718 viewsmonkeymagic

What is the most Brexit meal possible? on 14:48 - Aug 17 by leitrimblue

Poshest kids on Haverhills Chalkstone Estate..We used to eat arctic roll at least twice a year as well..

FFS, I was raised in an Instant Whip house, and had no idea until now that it was a lower class version of Angel Delight. Next up someone will post that Tip Top was for chavs.
What is the most Brexit meal possible? on 17:21 - Aug 17 with 711 viewsDaninthecampo

1. Roast dinner
2. Fish and chips
3. Pizza
4. Spaghetti Bolognese
5. Steak and chips
6. Lasagne
7. Chicken curry
8. Sausage and mash
9. Shepherd’s pie
10. Chili con carne
11. Cottage pie
12. Fajitas
13. Pasta bake
14. Stir fry
16. Steak pie
17. Stew
18. Casserole
19. Jacket potato
20. Macaroni cheese

I love the Brexiteers who come here to Spain then complain they can't get a roast dinner in August!
What is the most Brexit meal possible? on 17:26 - Aug 17 with 704 viewsjaykay

looks like phil has looked at an isp and produced a red card

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

What is the most Brexit meal possible? on 17:31 - Aug 17 with 691 viewsCheltenham_Blue

What is the most Brexit meal possible? on 17:26 - Aug 17 by jaykay

looks like phil has looked at an isp and produced a red card

Like I said. CarpyBlue.
He'll be back with a third, fourth or even fifth incarnation later tonight.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

What is the most Brexit meal possible? on 17:44 - Aug 17 with 670 viewsHARRY10

My abiding memory of as trip to Tenerife was seeing British families going out to eat in the evening, clutching bottles or red/brown sauce.

And an hilarious memory was watching dimwitted Brexiters having the consequences of their action explained to them, while sat outside a cafe in Spain.

"how can we be foreigners, we are British" bleated one of these simpletons as it was explained to him that once the UK left (the EU) he had no more rights than someone from Morocco or Mexico.

It appeared this idiot thought that 'controlling our borders' only applied to the UK.
What is the most Brexit meal possible? on 17:47 - Aug 17 with 657 viewsDanTheMan

What is the most Brexit meal possible? on 17:31 - Aug 17 by Cheltenham_Blue

Like I said. CarpyBlue.
He'll be back with a third, fourth or even fifth incarnation later tonight.

OctopusBlue, def info.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

What is the most Brexit meal possible? on 18:03 - Aug 17 with 636 viewsGlasgowBlue

What is the most Brexit meal possible? on 17:44 - Aug 17 by HARRY10

My abiding memory of as trip to Tenerife was seeing British families going out to eat in the evening, clutching bottles or red/brown sauce.

And an hilarious memory was watching dimwitted Brexiters having the consequences of their action explained to them, while sat outside a cafe in Spain.

"how can we be foreigners, we are British" bleated one of these simpletons as it was explained to him that once the UK left (the EU) he had no more rights than someone from Morocco or Mexico.

It appeared this idiot thought that 'controlling our borders' only applied to the UK.

I lived in Tenerife for two years and I never once saw any British families going out to eat clutching bottles of brown or red sauce.

Yiu made that up Harold.

Iron Lion Zion

What is the most Brexit meal possible? on 18:23 - Aug 17 with 608 viewsHARRY10

What is the most Brexit meal possible? on 18:03 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

I lived in Tenerife for two years and I never once saw any British families going out to eat clutching bottles of brown or red sauce.

Yiu made that up Harold.

Because you never saw something, it did not happen. Rather dovetails into your claim about something that hasn't yet happened. Satrmer as PM re Saudi.

June 1991 Los Americanos (?), and yes it did happen and not the same family either. But then I was there, you were not so what do i know ?

And don't call me Harold as it might have folk thinking you are Chicko
What is the most Brexit meal possible? on 18:30 - Aug 17 with 596 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

What is the most Brexit meal possible? on 18:38 - Aug 17 with 566 viewsGlasgowBlue

What is the most Brexit meal possible? on 18:23 - Aug 17 by HARRY10

Because you never saw something, it did not happen. Rather dovetails into your claim about something that hasn't yet happened. Satrmer as PM re Saudi.

June 1991 Los Americanos (?), and yes it did happen and not the same family either. But then I was there, you were not so what do i know ?

And don't call me Harold as it might have folk thinking you are Chicko

Never happened Harold. Pants on fire.

Iron Lion Zion

What is the most Brexit meal possible? on 18:40 - Aug 17 with 558 viewsCrockerITFC

What is the most Brexit meal possible? on 13:00 - Aug 17 by GiraffeBlue

My da eats black pudding, tbf. He votes UKIP

Does UKIP still exist??? I thought it was Reform now
What is the most Brexit meal possible? on 18:40 - Aug 17 with 558 viewsMattinLondon

What is the most Brexit meal possible? on 18:38 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

Never happened Harold. Pants on fire.

So unless you’ve seen it, in your opinion it never happened?
What is the most Brexit meal possible? on 18:44 - Aug 17 with 555 viewsArnoldMoorhen

The most Brexit meal possible is one that at a restaurant that half the people in your group want to go to, but can't say why, other than they saw it advertised on the side of a bus, whereas the other half have heard terrible things about it and really don't want to go there, but somehow get outvoted.

The people in your group who made the booking insist on ordering for everyone. They think they are pretty certain about what you will be getting. You are made to wait longer than you thought possible, then get something utterly disappointing that in no way resembles what you thought had been ordered. And it was cooked by an untrained chef, because we have had quite enough of experts.

And when the bill arrives, it costs way more than they had promised at the start.

If it's possible for a meal to jeopardise the Northern Ireland Peace Process, chuck that in there, too.
What is the most Brexit meal possible? on 18:50 - Aug 17 with 544 viewsGlasgowBlue

What is the most Brexit meal possible? on 18:40 - Aug 17 by MattinLondon

So unless you’ve seen it, in your opinion it never happened?

Good God man. You believe this? Several British families going out for meals clutching bottles of brown and red sauce? It's urban myth stuff. If it was in Playa de las Americas, not Los Americanos Harold, then every other restaurant on the strip would have had enough bottles of HP to serve every Brit on the rock.

If they were clutching anything, it would have been fake Gucci bags and Rolex watches bought off the Lookie Lookie Man.

Harold is being a Billy Liar in order to score some sort of point.

Iron Lion Zion

What is the most Brexit meal possible? on 19:05 - Aug 17 with 518 viewsMattinLondon

What is the most Brexit meal possible? on 18:50 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

Good God man. You believe this? Several British families going out for meals clutching bottles of brown and red sauce? It's urban myth stuff. If it was in Playa de las Americas, not Los Americanos Harold, then every other restaurant on the strip would have had enough bottles of HP to serve every Brit on the rock.

If they were clutching anything, it would have been fake Gucci bags and Rolex watches bought off the Lookie Lookie Man.

Harold is being a Billy Liar in order to score some sort of point.

I’m pretty open minded about what Harry said simply because I’ve seen some Brits with tins of bake beans in their luggage on the way to Greece - I did hear one couple say that they didn’t like the food out there only the warmer climate.

Only seen it a couple of times though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024