Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now 19:33 - Sep 23 with 9451 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Going forward, he’s made some big saves and won us some points but if we’re going to continue with the current system I think we may continue to concede soft goals.

Of course he’s not helped when our backline is indecisive or slow as it was at times today but we did get caught with our pants down far too often and we probably need someone better between the sticks if we’re going to keep going.

I feel bad saying that though as he’s had some brilliant moments.
I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 15:41 - Sep 24 with 1714 viewsstonojnr

I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 20:18 - Sep 23 by Swansea_Blue

Couple of bad mistakes at the start, but a massive 2-point-saving save near the end. Swings and seesaws innit. It’s the Championship after all, so nobody’s going to be perfect.

the thing with the mistakes though where he played Blackburn straight back in, he tried to make up for it instantly and I think took riskier decisions going for ball & player that he doesnt do in normal play, and its in the box and those have to be spot on ball claim tackles, else its penalty even red card scenario.

he should have claimed the ball for the second goal, that was a mistake, and he seemed to lose alot of confidence after that I dont know if people were giving him a hard time for it, both on and off the pitch, Woolfie has to give him little pep talks it seems every so often, but he just didnt seem as confident anymore. Even when the final whistle went and all the other players are celebrating around the ground with the fans, well apart from Leif who was lying down in a heap. he just stood in his goal by himself, not celebrating, not animated, just standing there.

I think if McKenna replaced him the instant Walton was fit it would absolutely destroy his confidence completely, and we'd lose a decent keeper.

at the moment he's doing a great job imo. yes he's made mistakes, I dont think any of the team could hold their hands up and say they hadnt made mistakes this season so far, clean sheets make games easier to win for sure, but theres more to how we let goals in than just the keepers performance alone
I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 16:18 - Sep 24 with 1673 viewsWhos_blue

I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 15:41 - Sep 24 by stonojnr

the thing with the mistakes though where he played Blackburn straight back in, he tried to make up for it instantly and I think took riskier decisions going for ball & player that he doesnt do in normal play, and its in the box and those have to be spot on ball claim tackles, else its penalty even red card scenario.

he should have claimed the ball for the second goal, that was a mistake, and he seemed to lose alot of confidence after that I dont know if people were giving him a hard time for it, both on and off the pitch, Woolfie has to give him little pep talks it seems every so often, but he just didnt seem as confident anymore. Even when the final whistle went and all the other players are celebrating around the ground with the fans, well apart from Leif who was lying down in a heap. he just stood in his goal by himself, not celebrating, not animated, just standing there.

I think if McKenna replaced him the instant Walton was fit it would absolutely destroy his confidence completely, and we'd lose a decent keeper.

at the moment he's doing a great job imo. yes he's made mistakes, I dont think any of the team could hold their hands up and say they hadnt made mistakes this season so far, clean sheets make games easier to win for sure, but theres more to how we let goals in than just the keepers performance alone

I think this is a huge over analysis of something that may or may not have happened. There were so many incidents at both ends I may have got the chronology a little wrong, but didn't Hladky pull of that amazing right handed save after the second goal? Looked fairly confident to me at that point.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 16:19 - Sep 24 with 1671 viewsibbleobble

I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 20:18 - Sep 23 by Swansea_Blue

Couple of bad mistakes at the start, but a massive 2-point-saving save near the end. Swings and seesaws innit. It’s the Championship after all, so nobody’s going to be perfect.

That 2-point save isn’t a 2-point save though if he doesn’t gift them the second goal. It was an excellent save we’re all thankful for which makes up for his error but no error in the first instance and the game would have had a different complexion.
I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 16:25 - Sep 24 with 1654 viewsWhos_blue

I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 16:19 - Sep 24 by ibbleobble

That 2-point save isn’t a 2-point save though if he doesn’t gift them the second goal. It was an excellent save we’re all thankful for which makes up for his error but no error in the first instance and the game would have had a different complexion.

I might be missing the point a bit here, but surely if we'd not conceded the second goal we'd have won 4-2 rather than 4-3. So the complexion is the the same. We won.
You could argue that his world class save actually had a greater impact on the complexion of the game?
[Post edited 24 Sep 2023 16:30]

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 16:33 - Sep 24 with 1635 viewsStokieBlue

I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 15:41 - Sep 24 by stonojnr

"I think if McKenna replaced him the instant Walton was fit it would absolutely destroy his confidence completely, and we'd lose a decent keeper."

This is football though, the best players usually get their places back regardless of how well the replacements have played because they are fundamentally better players with a higher ceiling.

It's not a slight on the player who has done well, it's a realistic use of resources and talent.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 18:45 - Sep 24 with 1586 viewsStewart27

At least he didn’t concede 6 like your lot.
I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 19:07 - Sep 24 with 1575 viewsibbleobble

I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 16:25 - Sep 24 by Whos_blue

I might be missing the point a bit here, but surely if we'd not conceded the second goal we'd have won 4-2 rather than 4-3. So the complexion is the the same. We won.
You could argue that his world class save actually had a greater impact on the complexion of the game?
[Post edited 24 Sep 2023 16:30]

Hladky’s mistake gave them a way back into the game and more time to find the equaliser. It also, indirectly, made us very jittery. A calm assured catch and the next ten minutes may have been very different and they may have not got their next. We looked frail for ten or fifteen minutes after that and a little calamitous. Any wobbles from keepers can create a ripple affect. No harm done but the win was made harder for the mistake imo.
I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 20:18 - Sep 24 with 1539 viewsVegtablue

I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 19:07 - Sep 24 by ibbleobble

Hladky’s mistake gave them a way back into the game and more time to find the equaliser. It also, indirectly, made us very jittery. A calm assured catch and the next ten minutes may have been very different and they may have not got their next. We looked frail for ten or fifteen minutes after that and a little calamitous. Any wobbles from keepers can create a ripple affect. No harm done but the win was made harder for the mistake imo.

Have you re-watched the second goal because I'm not sure most will consider it a gift or clear goalkeeper error? The ball is waist height or below by the time it reaches the 6-yard box. Woolf has reacted from near the penalty spot and claims the header, which he then misjudges. It's a short cross from a fairly central position, and Hladky starts running but quickly decides he isn't getting there, so chooses the lower risk option to reset himself in the goal. Not many goalkeepers are saving the own goal off the shin.

When you wrote about mistakes I presumed you were referring to the passing mishaps.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2023 20:20]
Login to get fewer ads

I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 20:28 - Sep 24 with 1526 viewsGlasgowBlue

I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 19:07 - Sep 24 by ibbleobble

What mistake? Perhaps you should re watch the match.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 20:43 - Sep 24 with 1510 viewsDublinBlue84

I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 20:18 - Sep 24 by Vegtablue

Have you re-watched the second goal because I'm not sure most will consider it a gift or clear goalkeeper error? The ball is waist height or below by the time it reaches the 6-yard box. Woolf has reacted from near the penalty spot and claims the header, which he then misjudges. It's a short cross from a fairly central position, and Hladky starts running but quickly decides he isn't getting there, so chooses the lower risk option to reset himself in the goal. Not many goalkeepers are saving the own goal off the shin.

When you wrote about mistakes I presumed you were referring to the passing mishaps.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2023 20:20]

Woolfenden is an academy graduate so therefore cannot be blamed for missing the header, instead we have to blame the keeper because of that. I'm afraid those are just the rules.

See also how Bonne got a free pass and people wanted him back despite him being useless for half a season, just because he was one of our own. Some of the very same people turn on Ladapo for having two or three games without scoring, but were only too happy to let golden Ipswich boy half a season without a goal without complaint.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 21:01 - Sep 24 with 1476 viewsVegtablue

I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 20:43 - Sep 24 by DublinBlue84

Woolfenden is an academy graduate so therefore cannot be blamed for missing the header, instead we have to blame the keeper because of that. I'm afraid those are just the rules.

See also how Bonne got a free pass and people wanted him back despite him being useless for half a season, just because he was one of our own. Some of the very same people turn on Ladapo for having two or three games without scoring, but were only too happy to let golden Ipswich boy half a season without a goal without complaint.

I won't wade into the deep end with you Dublin but it does look very harsh! Also, reviewing it critically, Clarke is clearly the wrong side of his man. Obviously he then misjudges his attempt to pressure the player in front of him and shins it into the net. I can see a scenario in which the keeper shouts, Woolfy leaves and the danger is nipped in the bud, but I'm not convinced it happens without Hladky needing to dive forwards for it and I'm really not convinced it is the lower risk play without the benefit of hindsight.

Good to read I'm not on my own.
I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 21:04 - Sep 24 with 1474 viewsChrisd

He’s certainly stepped up and performed well, many of us had doubts about Hladky (me included) but he’s visibly grown in confidence by the game. Having said that, Walton is the better keeper IMO, but until he’s fully fit Hladky is showing he’s a more than dependable No.2!

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 06:20 - Sep 25 with 1415 viewsibbleobble

I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 20:28 - Sep 24 by GlasgowBlue

What mistake? Perhaps you should re watch the match.

Goalkeepers should be claiming every high ball or cross in their 6-yard box, end of. That’s regardless of whether a defender is going for it. This is basic 101 goalkeeping. Command what you can control. No need to rewatch it as it was very clear in real time.
I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 07:50 - Sep 25 with 1394 viewsGlasgowBlue

I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 06:20 - Sep 25 by ibbleobble

Goalkeepers should be claiming every high ball or cross in their 6-yard box, end of. That’s regardless of whether a defender is going for it. This is basic 101 goalkeeping. Command what you can control. No need to rewatch it as it was very clear in real time.

Except the high ball want in the six yard box. When Woolfy fluffed his header it was in that perfect spot for a dangerous cross. the same distance between the penalty spot and the six yard box.

When it reaches the six yard box it then becomes waist height.

People seem to be looking for the smallest of margins to criticise Hladky. Completely forgetting that in every game this season. Except for Leeds, he has made at least two match winning saves.

Without those saves we would be mid table.

First 15 minutes at Sunderland aside, his footwork has been impeccable. And a vital part of our attacking play.

In Saturday it wasn’t so good. Mostly down to Blackburn pressing and cutting out any easy passes. Of the two “heart in mouth” moments; the first came from an awful back pass from Clarke which was bouncing when it reached Hladky. The second was an attempt at an eye of the needle pass to Luongo, which if executed correctly would have taken three of Blackburn’s players out. He then made up for it by regaining possession.

MCkenna’s reaction said it all. Positive encouragement and applause, as that’s how he wants the team to play.

I’ll go with Mick Mick Mill’s post match assessment. “In the big moments we needed a great goalie. And we had one in Hladky “

Iron Lion Zion

I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 08:20 - Sep 25 with 1366 viewsitfcjoe

I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 21:01 - Sep 24 by Vegtablue

I won't wade into the deep end with you Dublin but it does look very harsh! Also, reviewing it critically, Clarke is clearly the wrong side of his man. Obviously he then misjudges his attempt to pressure the player in front of him and shins it into the net. I can see a scenario in which the keeper shouts, Woolfy leaves and the danger is nipped in the bud, but I'm not convinced it happens without Hladky needing to dive forwards for it and I'm really not convinced it is the lower risk play without the benefit of hindsight.

Good to read I'm not on my own.

Hladky has to either go, or not go, but in the end he half goes and this means when the ball hits Clarke his feet aren't set and it dribbles past him.

Everyone always says the keeper should claim everything in 6 yard box but I'm not sure it was there to claim - but he needs to be set to block any effort and simply wasn't.

Also his passing was very dodgy at times which he got away with - I wonder whether feeling the pressure somewhat now knows Walton is back fit.

If Walton does come back into the side when fit then Hladky can be proud of his efforts so far this season, he's helped lay a superb foundation and done all that is asked of him

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 08:42 - Sep 25 with 1341 viewsibbleobble

I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 07:50 - Sep 25 by GlasgowBlue

Except the high ball want in the six yard box. When Woolfy fluffed his header it was in that perfect spot for a dangerous cross. the same distance between the penalty spot and the six yard box.

When it reaches the six yard box it then becomes waist height.

People seem to be looking for the smallest of margins to criticise Hladky. Completely forgetting that in every game this season. Except for Leeds, he has made at least two match winning saves.

Without those saves we would be mid table.

First 15 minutes at Sunderland aside, his footwork has been impeccable. And a vital part of our attacking play.

In Saturday it wasn’t so good. Mostly down to Blackburn pressing and cutting out any easy passes. Of the two “heart in mouth” moments; the first came from an awful back pass from Clarke which was bouncing when it reached Hladky. The second was an attempt at an eye of the needle pass to Luongo, which if executed correctly would have taken three of Blackburn’s players out. He then made up for it by regaining possession.

MCkenna’s reaction said it all. Positive encouragement and applause, as that’s how he wants the team to play.

I’ll go with Mick Mick Mill’s post match assessment. “In the big moments we needed a great goalie. And we had one in Hladky “

It doesn’t matter what height it is, Hladky should own it irrespective of whether Woolfy is going for it or not. Hladky can see more of the danger around him than what Woolfy can. If you’re going with Mills assessment, I’d have to question the sentiment. Hladky is not a “great” keeper - that word is quite ridiculous at Championship level. Zoff, Buffon, Banks are greats….

I’m not suggesting Hladky hasn’t done a good job since he’s come in, he’s been excellent but to the point of this thread, in my eyes, that mistake is why I’d select Walton over Hladky as he’s my number one irrespective of Hladky’s decent form.
I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 08:57 - Sep 25 with 1333 viewsGlasgowBlue

I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 08:42 - Sep 25 by ibbleobble

It doesn’t matter what height it is, Hladky should own it irrespective of whether Woolfy is going for it or not. Hladky can see more of the danger around him than what Woolfy can. If you’re going with Mills assessment, I’d have to question the sentiment. Hladky is not a “great” keeper - that word is quite ridiculous at Championship level. Zoff, Buffon, Banks are greats….

I’m not suggesting Hladky hasn’t done a good job since he’s come in, he’s been excellent but to the point of this thread, in my eyes, that mistake is why I’d select Walton over Hladky as he’s my number one irrespective of Hladky’s decent form.

But your whole premise was “ Goalkeepers should be claiming every high ball or cross in their 6-yard box.

Now it died t matter what height the ball was. You are all over the place on this.

Iron Lion Zion

I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 10:21 - Sep 25 with 1279 viewsVegtablue

I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 08:20 - Sep 25 by itfcjoe

Hladky has to either go, or not go, but in the end he half goes and this means when the ball hits Clarke his feet aren't set and it dribbles past him.

Everyone always says the keeper should claim everything in 6 yard box but I'm not sure it was there to claim - but he needs to be set to block any effort and simply wasn't.

Also his passing was very dodgy at times which he got away with - I wonder whether feeling the pressure somewhat now knows Walton is back fit.

If Walton does come back into the side when fit then Hladky can be proud of his efforts so far this season, he's helped lay a superb foundation and done all that is asked of him

I'm sure you've re-watched the extended highlights available on the TWTD home page Joe. I believe it shows Hladky is set by the time Clarke's connection is made. The third angle is most useful with the camera behind him. Not many own goals are being stopped from that distance unfortunately, especially given Clarke got a good connection on it. If we're being hypercritical he's possibly cost himself a yard in distance from the shinner, but it would be silly to suggest he's in no man's land. Whether that would have been enough additional reaction time to make the save, personally I believe a keeper needs the luck of a body part already in the right spot to stop that goal. The surprise factor of own goal connections never helps as well.

In the event significant fault is found with Hladky in that video, it is impossible not to find major fault with both Woolf and Clarke. Their responsibilities in the goal are substantially higher. I'm going to drop an unpopular link at the bottom of this post, one I've done twice before now, which shows Hladky continues to enjoy clear air between himself and the rest of the league. 3.8 goals now he has saved above expectation this season, which is double the next best in the division and is 4.1 goals better than the 12th best keeper in the league. It probably translates to 5 or 6 points.

I'll always stop short of saying he is undroppable, because the coaching will see their qualities and are obviously better placed to judge who is better for us at this / future moments in time. I also get that some people place much greater emphasis on certain goalkeeping aspects than others, and there's a subjective preference there. However, comments in the vein of 'Hladky's done alright' or 'he's been a respectable no. 2' are a red flag for me. They point to preformed opinions battling against the evidence presented before them. And I don't mean evidence simply in stats, which a large section of fans still baulk at, but the eye test as well. He's had two badly misplaced passes and conceded arguably two soft goals. He had two, possibly three dodgy parries in the Leeds match. Against these black marks are copious great moments, which have propelled him to the summit of Championship goalkeepers for now.

If it doesn't continue because McKenna wants to change - they should both be ready for Preston game - we'll be able to thank Hladky for having done a sterling job. An average no. 1 performance in this league would have seen us concede 4 more goals, after all. 6 of our wins have been by 1 goal. That's massive.

https://fbref.com/en/comps/10/keepersadv/Championship-Stats

Oops should probably add, most of my post isn't a direct response to yours Joe.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2023 10:35]
I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 10:48 - Sep 25 with 1266 viewsAlanG296

I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 10:21 - Sep 25 by Vegtablue

I'm sure you've re-watched the extended highlights available on the TWTD home page Joe. I believe it shows Hladky is set by the time Clarke's connection is made. The third angle is most useful with the camera behind him. Not many own goals are being stopped from that distance unfortunately, especially given Clarke got a good connection on it. If we're being hypercritical he's possibly cost himself a yard in distance from the shinner, but it would be silly to suggest he's in no man's land. Whether that would have been enough additional reaction time to make the save, personally I believe a keeper needs the luck of a body part already in the right spot to stop that goal. The surprise factor of own goal connections never helps as well.

In the event significant fault is found with Hladky in that video, it is impossible not to find major fault with both Woolf and Clarke. Their responsibilities in the goal are substantially higher. I'm going to drop an unpopular link at the bottom of this post, one I've done twice before now, which shows Hladky continues to enjoy clear air between himself and the rest of the league. 3.8 goals now he has saved above expectation this season, which is double the next best in the division and is 4.1 goals better than the 12th best keeper in the league. It probably translates to 5 or 6 points.

I'll always stop short of saying he is undroppable, because the coaching will see their qualities and are obviously better placed to judge who is better for us at this / future moments in time. I also get that some people place much greater emphasis on certain goalkeeping aspects than others, and there's a subjective preference there. However, comments in the vein of 'Hladky's done alright' or 'he's been a respectable no. 2' are a red flag for me. They point to preformed opinions battling against the evidence presented before them. And I don't mean evidence simply in stats, which a large section of fans still baulk at, but the eye test as well. He's had two badly misplaced passes and conceded arguably two soft goals. He had two, possibly three dodgy parries in the Leeds match. Against these black marks are copious great moments, which have propelled him to the summit of Championship goalkeepers for now.

If it doesn't continue because McKenna wants to change - they should both be ready for Preston game - we'll be able to thank Hladky for having done a sterling job. An average no. 1 performance in this league would have seen us concede 4 more goals, after all. 6 of our wins have been by 1 goal. That's massive.

With some fans there is a degree of bias when apportioning responsibility against the players that came from what they perceive as "non-league" clubs, Fleetwood, Accrington, Salford, and for anyone who is "one of our own".
I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 11:35 - Sep 25 with 1226 viewsitfcjoe

I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 10:21 - Sep 25 by Vegtablue

I have, I think I'll still see it slightly differently than yourself but not massively so.

It is a massively hard decision for McKenna to make, and there are a lot of moving parts involved in it - contract lengths, wages, ages, previous promises made, fairness (and that can go both ways to both keepers) but my personal view is that Walton is a better keeper, should be our long term number one and being in a position when waiting for a keeper to make a couple of mistakes to swap them over does no one any favors - often felt like that when Gerken was getting a run ahead of Bart.

But this is why McK is paid the big bucks to make the tough decisions - and like everything else he has done I'm sure he'll get it right and that the fans will back him and whovere is donning the gloves

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 11:38 - Sep 25 with 1210 viewsThatMuhrenCross

I have absolutely no doubt that when Walton is ready, he should come back in because he's a Premier League goalkeeper. That's no slight on Hladky though. He's been excellent in his absence.

Poll: Ipswich offer you 10k a week, Norwich offer you 20k. Who do you join?
Blog: The Cashless Debate

I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 11:54 - Sep 25 with 1195 viewsRobTheMonk

Surely logic says that when you’ve won 7/8 games in the Championship losing only to what was a ridiculous Leeds front line, you stick with the keeper that’s played all the games?

The whole defence at Leeds were all over the shop. We seemed to get all out errors in one game.

Match winning saves in other games.

Back 4 now used to how he plays.

No doubt, some of the passing looks dodgy at times, but thats the nature of the beast in how we play.
I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 12:18 - Sep 25 with 1181 viewsLion

I think its a bit harsh to get 8 downvotes mate
Hladky has done really well, had some dodgy moments and also some match winning moments. Leeds aside, he has got away with his mistakes. Obviously all players make mistakes and it is magnified when you are a goalkeeper. KMc wont just give Walton his place back as soon as he is fit. KMc is rightly all about the squad, for eg like Freddy who came on and done brilliantly against Cardiff, so he got his shot starting the next game, even though evidence would suggest that George is his preferred starter. Its the same with Christian Walton i think, he is KMc's preferred keeper but he will accept when he gets fit that he will have to wait for his chance and that is the right thing to do, the squad all understand they all have a role and the players who aren't playing atm understand that they will get their chance, but whilst we are winning they will have to wait for the manager to rotate if he feels its needed or if someone gets injured or if we start to lose or players lose form. That is why all the squad are aligned. Up the Towan.

Poll: Is Blue Badger ( booooooooooooooo ) a cyber bully?

I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 17:35 - Sep 25 with 1103 viewsibbleobble

I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 08:57 - Sep 25 by GlasgowBlue

But your whole premise was “ Goalkeepers should be claiming every high ball or cross in their 6-yard box.

Now it died t matter what height the ball was. You are all over the place on this.

You’re being pedantic and I think you just want to sound cool by using the, “you’re all over the place” line. The 6-yard box is the keeper’s domain - surely this is obvious given it’s Sunday league level chat? If you’re starting position in the 6-yard box as a keeper isn’t right, you give yourself no-end of issues.

Besides (I’ve just watched it back), he goes, doesn’t commit and heads back to his line. A split second where the indecision went against him. He assumed Wolfenden would get it rather than taking charge. That being said, it was a hood ball in but should have been closed down by Luongo. Either way, thanks Hladky, you’ve been decent. Welcome back Walton.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2023 17:48]
I will concede that Hladky may be a risk now on 17:43 - Sep 25 with 1098 viewsHerbivore

Officer Dibble is on the case.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024