Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories 12:17 - Jan 6 with 11710 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Why? While his early performances improved massively and got in the team, he did reasonably well until he became unwell and hasn’t played regularly since because he’s not been very good coming back. He was absolutely dire against QPR so why should he be starting today just because we’ve got a weird fetish about using cup games as reserve matches? Why can’t it just be that the manager is picking the best players for the games he’s preparing for? If Williams was going we’d surely have made that space available by now.

Ladapo is playing today and the theorists were saying that he was absolutely done after his brutal on field bust up with Chaplin…. it could be he’s just the right player for the job today…
Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 12:18 - Jan 6 with 7430 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Watch this space mate
Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 12:23 - Jan 6 with 7348 viewsWeWereZombies

There has to be a grassy knoll somewhere on that Wimbledon pitch...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 12:26 - Jan 6 with 7329 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 12:18 - Jan 6 by PrideOfTheEast

Watch this space mate

Well come on now, stop being vague and tell us your expert insider knowledge on Williams? Was he found naked with a Delia cookbook?

Just tell us what it is, if not we aren’t going to believe you. Why our own supporters continue to undermine the club when they’re doing so much to bring us out of the depths I don’t know, it’s absolutely bizarre and really unhelpful for the club.

Tell us or stop making it up.
Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 13:40 - Jan 6 with 7100 viewsNeedhamChris

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 12:26 - Jan 6 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

Well come on now, stop being vague and tell us your expert insider knowledge on Williams? Was he found naked with a Delia cookbook?

Just tell us what it is, if not we aren’t going to believe you. Why our own supporters continue to undermine the club when they’re doing so much to bring us out of the depths I don’t know, it’s absolutely bizarre and really unhelpful for the club.

Stop being such a child. Not telling you everything doesn't mean something isn't true.

You'll just have to wait, Phil deletes threads for even the vaguest mention of what's going on, likely because of legal ramifications. So just be patient.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 14:10 - Jan 6 with 6922 viewsArnoldMoorhen

It makes every sense to play Ladappo today, if he is going on a permanent, as the team he goes to are a potential opponent in a later round, so Cup Tieing him prevents him playing and scoring against us at a later date.

If he leaves on a loan, he wouldn't be allowed to play against us, I believe.

If he is staying then it definitely makes sense!
Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 14:29 - Jan 6 with 6758 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 12:18 - Jan 6 by PrideOfTheEast

Watch this space mate

Edit
[Post edited 6 Jan 14:31]
Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 14:30 - Jan 6 with 6735 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Pretty sure it does nobody any favours posting something on here that is intentionally not public yet.
Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 14:46 - Jan 6 with 6553 viewsbluesbrothers

Well… maybe, just maybe, people were telling the truth all along but just hadn’t appreciate the club would protect themselves by not leaving us short outside of a transfer window
Login to get fewer ads

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 15:36 - Jan 6 with 6336 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 13:40 - Jan 6 by NeedhamChris

Stop being such a child. Not telling you everything doesn't mean something isn't true.

You'll just have to wait, Phil deletes threads for even the vaguest mention of what's going on, likely because of legal ramifications. So just be patient.

I think the real children are the ones with an agenda to run down our players and club to act like they’re football insiders on a fan forum.

Still no proof coming forward. McKenna has stated he’s had the bug that the others had, which may explain the performance against QPR being lacking too.

But go on, continue to run us down during our brightest moment in decades….
Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 15:38 - Jan 6 with 6314 viewsMJallday

Rumour has it he’s buying an Audi and it’s still in negotiations

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 18:46 - Jan 6 with 6108 viewsAlberto_the_frog

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 15:38 - Jan 6 by MJallday

Rumour has it he’s buying an Audi and it’s still in negotiations

BMW all the way
Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 18:48 - Jan 6 with 6086 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 15:36 - Jan 6 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

I think the real children are the ones with an agenda to run down our players and club to act like they’re football insiders on a fan forum.

Still no proof coming forward. McKenna has stated he’s had the bug that the others had, which may explain the performance against QPR being lacking too.

Patience.
Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 20:26 - Jan 6 with 5786 viewsMJallday

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 18:46 - Jan 6 by Alberto_the_frog

BMW all the way

Sounds far fetched - There’s been no indication

I’ll get my coat

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 20:37 - Jan 6 with 5748 viewsMedblue

You are going to feel pretty silly in a few weeks time
Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 20:44 - Jan 6 with 5698 viewsBarcaBlue

Hold on....you had a thread pulled as soon as Williams arrived asking if anyone could confirm some spurious rumours you'd heard and were happy to repeat them here. You were stirring it up before he'd even kicked a ball for us.

Did one of the children steal your login?
Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 14:20 - Jan 8 with 4992 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 20:44 - Jan 6 by BarcaBlue

Hold on....you had a thread pulled as soon as Williams arrived asking if anyone could confirm some spurious rumours you'd heard and were happy to repeat them here. You were stirring it up before he'd even kicked a ball for us.

That was prior to signing, and what I had been told at work, as there was no legitimacy to those I was glad to have it cleared up and removed where necessary. Actually two of those incidents can be googled and affirmed to a degree on Manure sources, and dealt with. The Norwich l supporter here made it out as gospel. Odd that you would come and have a dig about that, something I can only just recall mentioning, rather than those who are making out all sorts on social media, now he's our player though.

It's also been a few days since he has been "done here" and even the EADT are suggesting there is more to it now, yet he's still not returned. I wonder if you will hold EADT and the posters floating the rumours to the same account you hold me, or will it be forgotten when it's somebody else?
Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 14:20 - Jan 8 with 4991 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Link one: https://thesportsgrail.com/watch-brandon-williams-inhales-hippy-crack-nitrous-ox
Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 14:21 - Jan 8 with 4983 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Link two: https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/norwich-investigating-man-utd-loane

Can you provide any links to substantiate anything claimed by the other posters?
Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 15:05 - Jan 8 with 4674 viewsusm

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 18:46 - Jan 6 by Alberto_the_frog

BMW all the way

Hes not that much of a twonk

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 15:21 - Jan 8 with 4528 views_clive_baker_

Or just don't speculate on here. Phil has made his position on it quite clear (and for good reason) that he would rather people refrained from speculation.
Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 17:31 - Jan 8 with 4192 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 14:21 - Jan 8 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

Link two: https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/norwich-investigating-man-utd-loane

Can you provide any links to substantiate anything claimed by the other posters?

To be fair I think you’re onto something here. I thought it was going to be a load of rubbish when I first saw the link but then I’ve now realised you’re absolutely spot on and the reason he’s not in the side right now is 100% because of someone he posted on Instagram nearly two years ago. Thanks for sharing.
Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 17:36 - Jan 8 with 4154 viewsWeWereZombies

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 17:31 - Jan 8 by Matt_Netherlands

To be fair I think you’re onto something here. I thought it was going to be a load of rubbish when I first saw the link but then I’ve now realised you’re absolutely spot on and the reason he’s not in the side right now is 100% because of someone he posted on Instagram nearly two years ago. Thanks for sharing.

Furthermore I can add that, in pre-television commentary mode, I divided the playing surface of the last game Williams played for us into numbered squares; and the space he appeared in most was Area 51...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 17:43 - Jan 8 with 4107 viewsBarcaBlue

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 14:20 - Jan 8 by ChampionsofInnsbruck

That was prior to signing, and what I had been told at work, as there was no legitimacy to those I was glad to have it cleared up and removed where necessary. Actually two of those incidents can be googled and affirmed to a degree on Manure sources, and dealt with. The Norwich l supporter here made it out as gospel. Odd that you would come and have a dig about that, something I can only just recall mentioning, rather than those who are making out all sorts on social media, now he's our player though.

It's also been a few days since he has been "done here" and even the EADT are suggesting there is more to it now, yet he's still not returned. I wonder if you will hold EADT and the posters floating the rumours to the same account you hold me, or will it be forgotten when it's somebody else?

You asked if anyone had heard rumours you eluded to the day before he oficially joined us and you said what they were about. They weren't links to newspaper articles.

I'm not interested in rumours just the hypocrisy of your post. The reason I remember it was because it is the only time I have ever sent an abuse report. You could have got yourself and Phil in trouble with what was said.
Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 18:02 - Jan 8 with 4048 viewsDubtractor

Regardless of the nonsense around this topic, I can't help but think that The Brandon Williams Conspiracy sounds like a good name for a jazz band.
[Post edited 8 Jan 18:08]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 20:17 - Jan 8 with 3726 viewsbrogansnose

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 18:02 - Jan 8 by Dubtractor

Regardless of the nonsense around this topic, I can't help but think that The Brandon Williams Conspiracy sounds like a good name for a jazz band.
[Post edited 8 Jan 18:08]

I am more minded of a film staring Chuck Norris, Stephen Seagal and Dolph Lundgren in which a lot of guns are fired off to cover up the basic lack of a story line.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024