Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories 12:17 - Jan 6 with 11888 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Why? While his early performances improved massively and got in the team, he did reasonably well until he became unwell and hasn’t played regularly since because he’s not been very good coming back. He was absolutely dire against QPR so why should he be starting today just because we’ve got a weird fetish about using cup games as reserve matches? Why can’t it just be that the manager is picking the best players for the games he’s preparing for? If Williams was going we’d surely have made that space available by now.

Ladapo is playing today and the theorists were saying that he was absolutely done after his brutal on field bust up with Chaplin…. it could be he’s just the right player for the job today…
Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 20:46 - Jan 8 with 3183 viewsGeomorph

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 20:26 - Jan 6 by MJallday

Sounds far fetched - There’s been no indication

I’ll get my coat

Is it electric? If not I bet he’s fuming
Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 16:07 - Jan 9 with 2920 viewsWeWereZombies

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 18:02 - Jan 8 by Dubtractor

Regardless of the nonsense around this topic, I can't help but think that The Brandon Williams Conspiracy sounds like a good name for a jazz band.
[Post edited 8 Jan 18:08]

You've solved it, Williams is going to spend a lifetime playing drums with John McLaughlin now...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 16:15 - Jan 9 with 2880 viewsronnyd

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 20:17 - Jan 8 by brogansnose

I am more minded of a film staring Chuck Norris, Stephen Seagal and Dolph Lundgren in which a lot of guns are fired off to cover up the basic lack of a story line.

You forgot John Claude Van Damme.
Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 16:20 - Jan 9 with 2847 viewshoppy

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 16:07 - Jan 9 by WeWereZombies

You've solved it, Williams is going to spend a lifetime playing drums with John McLaughlin now...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 16:24 - Jan 9 with 2822 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 20:37 - Jan 6 by Medblue

You are going to feel pretty silly in a few weeks time

People spreading malicious rumours about a player currently on our books are the silly ones... regardless of if there turns out to be any truth in them.

If there's any news a legitimate journalist like Stuart Watson will report it. Anything else is tittle-tattle which could potentially damage the club. Why on earth anyone thinks it's a good idea to spread that kind of thing (and is so desperate to be 'first with the news') is beyond me. Unless they're a Norwich supporter, of course.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 16:33 - Jan 9 with 2781 viewshoppy

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 16:24 - Jan 9 by The_Flashing_Smile

People spreading malicious rumours about a player currently on our books are the silly ones... regardless of if there turns out to be any truth in them.

If there's any news a legitimate journalist like Stuart Watson will report it. Anything else is tittle-tattle which could potentially damage the club. Why on earth anyone thinks it's a good idea to spread that kind of thing (and is so desperate to be 'first with the news') is beyond me. Unless they're a Norwich supporter, of course.

So I can't mention the possible return of Jay Tabb then, in case it doesn't then happen?

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 16:35 - Jan 9 with 2765 viewsKeno

when you say "If there's any news a legitimate journalist like Stuart Watson will report it" you might want to edit that before that excellent legitimate writer Phil Ham sees it!!

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 16:36 - Jan 9 with 2756 viewsbluesbrothers

Unless he's not allowed to report it
Login to get fewer ads

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 16:39 - Jan 9 with 2719 viewshoppy

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 16:35 - Jan 9 by Keno

when you say "If there's any news a legitimate journalist like Stuart Watson will report it" you might want to edit that before that excellent legitimate writer Phil Ham sees it!!

Who would've thought there would be one with the exact same name as our Phil Ham...

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 16:41 - Jan 9 with 2709 viewsTractorCam

This.

Look at me look at me, I know (potentially) something you don't.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 16:51 - Jan 9 with 2650 viewsbluesbrothers

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 16:41 - Jan 9 by TractorCam

This.

Look at me look at me, I know (potentially) something you don't.

So you'd like to live in a world where nothing other than the official line by any organisation is accepted?
Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 17:08 - Jan 9 with 2606 viewsEireannach_gorm

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 16:33 - Jan 9 by hoppy

So I can't mention the possible return of Jay Tabb then, in case it doesn't then happen?

Unless you get it from the horses mouth.

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 17:08 - Jan 9 with 2604 views_clive_baker_

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 16:51 - Jan 9 by bluesbrothers

So you'd like to live in a world where nothing other than the official line by any organisation is accepted?

Maybe people have accepted that we live in a highly litigious world where evidence of libel might get people like Phil into a lot of hot water. Especially when the parent club of said player is Manchester United, who likely have a very eager and well qualified legal team motivated to protect the value of their asset.

If for no other reason, people should be careful about what they put on here out of respect for those behind this site.

Its a message that's been conveyed countless times now, ignorance simply isn't an excuse.
Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 17:26 - Jan 9 with 2523 viewshoppy

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 17:08 - Jan 9 by Eireannach_gorm

Unless you get it from the horses mouth.

Wait... is that PJH that posts on here? With the great memory of when Town became the Champions of England?

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 22:29 - Jan 9 with 2326 viewsbluesbrothers

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 17:08 - Jan 9 by _clive_baker_

Maybe people have accepted that we live in a highly litigious world where evidence of libel might get people like Phil into a lot of hot water. Especially when the parent club of said player is Manchester United, who likely have a very eager and well qualified legal team motivated to protect the value of their asset.

If for no other reason, people should be careful about what they put on here out of respect for those behind this site.

Its a message that's been conveyed countless times now, ignorance simply isn't an excuse.

Would argue that a lot of the more recent posts have been very respectful to that. I’ve posted a fair few and none have been anything other than “there’s more to it” “expect him to go” “there’s a reason why press aren’t talking about it” - haven’t read anyone actually posting what’s happened. One user pushed for more info so I happily told him I’d DM on Twitter so as not to put the owner of this site at any risk
Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 23:35 - Jan 9 with 2186 views_clive_baker_

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 22:29 - Jan 9 by bluesbrothers

Would argue that a lot of the more recent posts have been very respectful to that. I’ve posted a fair few and none have been anything other than “there’s more to it” “expect him to go” “there’s a reason why press aren’t talking about it” - haven’t read anyone actually posting what’s happened. One user pushed for more info so I happily told him I’d DM on Twitter so as not to put the owner of this site at any risk

Good.

It’s hardly new news or much of a secret anyway, most people have heard some weeks ago. He’s also been back in the side since so I’m not sure it’s a given that he’ll go back to United anyway.

Just don’t see any need to discuss it on here anymore tbh.
Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 08:54 - Jan 10 with 1947 viewsVegtablue

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 23:35 - Jan 9 by _clive_baker_

Good.

It’s hardly new news or much of a secret anyway, most people have heard some weeks ago. He’s also been back in the side since so I’m not sure it’s a given that he’ll go back to United anyway.

Just don’t see any need to discuss it on here anymore tbh.

"Tell me or it didn't happen" levels of maturity appear to be keeping the conversation alive on here, though there may be just as much "I know and you don't" that I haven't read. I don't know and have declined to know (this may be the ultimate smug position).
Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 09:55 - Jan 10 with 1820 viewsHorsham

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 08:54 - Jan 10 by Vegtablue

"Tell me or it didn't happen" levels of maturity appear to be keeping the conversation alive on here, though there may be just as much "I know and you don't" that I haven't read. I don't know and have declined to know (this may be the ultimate smug position).

That and people adding to the thread and bumping it to the top.

Doh!
Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 10:06 - Jan 10 with 1792 viewsVegtablue

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 09:55 - Jan 10 by Horsham

That and people adding to the thread and bumping it to the top.

Doh!

I see what you did there 😉

That will be my last time, promise.
[Post edited 10 Jan 10:09]
Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 11:41 - Jan 10 with 1671 viewshoppy

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 10:06 - Jan 10 by Vegtablue

I see what you did there 😉

That will be my last time, promise.
[Post edited 10 Jan 10:09]

So no more bumping to the top then?

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 11:43 - Jan 10 with 1649 viewsKeno

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 11:41 - Jan 10 by hoppy

So no more bumping to the top then?

This is one of threads that just needs to fade away and not keep rising to the top

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 13:19 - Jan 10 with 1567 viewsHorsham

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 11:43 - Jan 10 by Keno

This is one of threads that just needs to fade away and not keep rising to the top

Yeah people are getting sick of it now
Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 17:58 - Jan 10 with 1402 viewsFrimleyBlue

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 13:19 - Jan 10 by Horsham

Yeah people are getting sick of it now

Sick of what?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 19:06 - Jan 10 with 1321 viewsHorsham

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 17:58 - Jan 10 by FrimleyBlue

Sick of what?

The continual bumping of this thread….

Frimmers made me do it.
Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 19:13 - Jan 10 with 1298 viewsFrimleyBlue

Brandon Williams Conspiracy Theories on 19:06 - Jan 10 by Horsham

The continual bumping of this thread….

Frimmers made me do it.

Oh I see.

Best not let it happen again

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024