Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackburn no longer willing to sell Gallagher 18:36 - Jan 16 with 14422 viewsitfcjoe

According to the Express

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Blackburn no longer willing to sell Gallagher on 18:38 - Jan 16 with 6105 viewsKieran_Knows

That’s a real shame that.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Blackburn no longer willing to sell Gallagher on 18:44 - Jan 16 with 5948 viewsDarkBrandon

Hopefully this is just like us “moving on from Taylor” and they just want more cash.

But I may be clutching at straws
Blackburn no longer willing to sell Gallagher on 18:45 - Jan 16 with 5919 viewsLankHenners

Ashton better get to unturning more stones then.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Blackburn no longer willing to sell Gallagher on 18:46 - Jan 16 with 5902 viewsorfordbuoy

Who's the next one on the list?
Blackburn no longer willing to sell Gallagher on 18:47 - Jan 16 with 5869 viewsIllinoisblue

Two weeks until window SLAMS SHUT.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Blackburn no longer willing to sell Gallagher on 18:47 - Jan 16 with 5848 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

So he can run down the clock and leave for free, madness. Same situation as Brereton Diaz - didn’t get a penny for their best asset in years. Almost making Marcus Evans look astute…
Blackburn no longer willing to sell Gallagher on 18:48 - Jan 16 with 5811 viewsbournemouthblue

We'll sign him in the summer for less, that's normally how it goes

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Blackburn no longer willing to sell Gallagher on 18:49 - Jan 16 with 5772 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Blackburn no longer willing to sell Gallagher on 18:46 - Jan 16 by orfordbuoy

Who's the next one on the list?

Alexandre Mendy.

Caen a deal be done?
Login to get fewer ads

Blackburn no longer willing to sell Gallagher on 18:50 - Jan 16 with 5740 viewsFrimleyBlue

Kelechi Iheanacho. Free transfer in the summer it is then.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Blackburn no longer willing to sell Gallagher on 18:52 - Jan 16 with 5669 viewsstrikalite

Blackburn no longer willing to sell Gallagher on 18:48 - Jan 16 by bournemouthblue

We'll sign him in the summer for less, that's normally how it goes

The thing is we're in this position right now having to secure him, even if we have to pay a bit more...if we feel he's the man we want, there really isn't much out there..
Blackburn no longer willing to sell Gallagher on 18:52 - Jan 16 with 5655 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

i thought it was reported a few days ago that Town had agreed a fee with Rovers and it was just down to personal terms. So this looks like a complete about turn. Doesn't reflect well on Rovers and any clubs wanting to do business with them.

Poll: would you rather

Blackburn no longer willing to sell Gallagher on 18:53 - Jan 16 with 5626 viewsFrimleyBlue

Blackburn no longer willing to sell Gallagher on 18:52 - Jan 16 by strikalite

The thing is we're in this position right now having to secure him, even if we have to pay a bit more...if we feel he's the man we want, there really isn't much out there..

Yes but we've only had 6 months to plan for this.

Waka waka eh eh

Blackburn no longer willing to sell Gallagher on 18:53 - Jan 16 with 5619 viewsMK1

He'll be here by Friday evening then.
Blackburn no longer willing to sell Gallagher on 18:53 - Jan 16 with 5618 viewsStu_boy

If this doesn't happen, how about brandon asante-Thomas from wba?
Blackburn no longer willing to sell Gallagher on 18:54 - Jan 16 with 5585 viewsBlueOura

Blackburn playing hardball I suspect. I doubt this is the end of it, especially if the player wants the move.
Blackburn no longer willing to sell Gallagher on 18:56 - Jan 16 with 5524 viewsHerbivore

Blackburn no longer willing to sell Gallagher on 18:53 - Jan 16 by FrimleyBlue

Even by your standards this is dimwitted.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Blackburn no longer willing to sell Gallagher on 18:57 - Jan 16 with 5454 viewsbournemouthblue

Blackburn no longer willing to sell Gallagher on 18:52 - Jan 16 by strikalite

That's what their agent is hoping for or Blackburn themselves of course

That's not really how we have operated under Ashton though so it's a risky strategy for them I'd suggest

We will move onto Plan B I would imagine

Blackburn no longer willing to sell Gallagher on 19:01 - Jan 16 with 5404 viewsKieran_Knows

Plymouth seem to be letting every man and his dog leave at the minute so I’d chuck a few quid at them for Ryan Hardie.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Blackburn no longer willing to sell Gallagher on 19:02 - Jan 16 with 5371 viewsitfc_jg

Blackburn no longer willing to sell Gallagher on 18:57 - Jan 16 by bournemouthblue

That's what their agent is hoping for or Blackburn themselves of course

That's not really how we have operated under Ashton though so it's a risky strategy for them I'd suggest

We will move onto Plan B I would imagine

This wasn’t Plan A…..
Blackburn no longer willing to sell Gallagher on 19:02 - Jan 16 with 5350 viewsbournemouthblue

Blackburn no longer willing to sell Gallagher on 19:02 - Jan 16 by itfc_jg

This wasn’t Plan A…..

Who was?

Blackburn no longer willing to sell Gallagher on 19:03 - Jan 16 with 5327 viewsTrequartista

If the second offer was ÂŁ1.5m and the third was ÂŁ1m plus some bonuses then not surprised they've turned it down.

Except of course lowering a bid obviously didn't happen so someone is making things up, and it could be Charlie Gordon.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Blackburn no longer willing to sell Gallagher on 19:03 - Jan 16 with 5309 viewsFrimleyBlue

Blackburn no longer willing to sell Gallagher on 18:56 - Jan 16 by Herbivore

Even by your standards this is dimwitted.

We ll see how the window goes Herbz. But with 6 months of planning you'd expect us to sort something. So we will see.

The reason I mentioned the 6 months was because of the comment previous about there not being much out there..

There's a whole world out there.

Waka waka eh eh

Blackburn no longer willing to sell Gallagher on 19:04 - Jan 16 with 5314 viewsXatticus

Blackburn no longer willing to sell Gallagher on 18:53 - Jan 16 by FrimleyBlue

I’m sure they have been, but it makes little difference when the deadline is etched in stone. If they believe their leverage will improve by waiting until closer to that deadline, then they will wait.

Surely we have an evaluation and if the costs exceed that evaluation, then we will move on. There is no circumstance that justifies a bad decision.
Blackburn no longer willing to sell Gallagher on 19:05 - Jan 16 with 5265 viewsHerbivore

Blackburn no longer willing to sell Gallagher on 19:03 - Jan 16 by FrimleyBlue

We ll see how the window goes Herbz. But with 6 months of planning you'd expect us to sort something. So we will see.

The reason I mentioned the 6 months was because of the comment previous about there not being much out there..

There's a whole world out there.

Sadly this is real life, not Football Manager.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Blackburn no longer willing to sell Gallagher on 19:07 - Jan 16 with 5204 viewsFrimleyBlue

Blackburn no longer willing to sell Gallagher on 19:05 - Jan 16 by Herbivore

Sadly this is real life, not Football Manager.

Indeed it is and the manager will be expecting his recruitment team to deliver.

Managers are indeed judged in their results.. very often chairman etc don't care about the whys...if results don't go the way they want they make a decision.

For KM he's rightful to feel the same. He can't go out and sign players himself we have a structure. That structure is set up to find players for him to manage. It doesn't matter that it's real life not football manager. It's how it works and KM would have been clear in the summer about what he needs. What he didn't get. What he wanted and what he expected.

No he won't throw toys of pram like I've done before.
That's just the fun of being a fan and being able to. But any manager wants players. He needs them to help him to achieve what he wants.

But disclaimer.. let's see where we are at the end of the window. It just bugs me when I see people saying there's not much out there like we've tried the 3 stickers in the world.
[Post edited 16 Jan 19:32]

Waka waka eh eh

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024