Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bola.. has this one been discussed on here? 08:24 - Jan 25 with 2506 viewsFrimleyBlue

No idea who he is, or what this website is, but came across this

https://www.samsungazetesi.com/samsunsporda-marc-bola-iddiasi

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Bola.. has this one been discussed on here? on 08:28 - Jan 25 with 2431 viewsHerbivore

Think he's a left back.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Bola.. has this one been discussed on here? on 08:29 - Jan 25 with 2420 viewsNedPlimpton

Genuinely question...

How do people just 'come across' articles from foreign news sources?
Bola.. has this one been discussed on here? on 08:30 - Jan 25 with 2402 viewsFrimleyBlue

Bola.. has this one been discussed on here? on 08:29 - Jan 25 by NedPlimpton

Genuinely question...

How do people just 'come across' articles from foreign news sources?

I was having a quick hunt through various sites seeing if any town mentions outside UK, which does sometimes bring up some random stuff.

Waka waka eh eh

Bola.. has this one been discussed on here? on 08:50 - Jan 25 with 2233 viewsArchiRob

Big scoop for the Sansonsun if true and one in the eye for Nixon.

But do we really want A Bola in our camp?

Poll: What best describes Norwich defeat

Bola.. has this one been discussed on here? on 08:55 - Jan 25 with 2155 viewsdirtyboy

Bola.. has this one been discussed on here? on 08:50 - Jan 25 by ArchiRob

Quite the find....

Will be known to Mass and Morsy from Middlesrough...not inconceivable.
[Post edited 25 Jan 8:58]
Bola.. has this one been discussed on here? on 09:14 - Jan 25 with 1958 viewsXatticus

Interesting that it's another left back linked. I know the assumption is that we are looking for cover, but we all know which player on our roster PL clubs would covet enough to pay a substantial fee for.
Bola.. has this one been discussed on here? on 09:18 - Jan 25 with 1909 viewsStokieBlue

Bola.. has this one been discussed on here? on 09:14 - Jan 25 by Xatticus

Interesting that it's another left back linked. I know the assumption is that we are looking for cover, but we all know which player on our roster PL clubs would covet enough to pay a substantial fee for.

For me, the use of the word "roster" is quite the faux pas.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Bola.. has this one been discussed on here? on 09:21 - Jan 25 with 1876 viewsXatticus

Bola.. has this one been discussed on here? on 09:18 - Jan 25 by StokieBlue

For me, the use of the word "roster" is quite the faux pas.

SB

I'm a Merkin, not French.
Login to get fewer ads

Bola.. has this one been discussed on here? on 09:39 - Jan 25 with 1723 viewsTrumptonBlue

Those are some thigh muscles.
Bola.. has this one been discussed on here? on 10:09 - Jan 25 with 1588 viewsSwansea_Blue

Bola.. has this one been discussed on here? on 09:39 - Jan 25 by TrumptonBlue

Those are some thigh muscles.

I think we should sign him just for those alone

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Bola.. has this one been discussed on here? on 10:16 - Jan 25 with 1544 viewsyorkshireblue

I did wonder at the time if we were unnamed Championship club who had a bid rejected for Burrows - with a view to succession planning for Leif going in the summer.

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/football/peterborough-united/peterboro
Bola.. has this one been discussed on here? on 10:16 - Jan 25 with 1542 viewsZx1988

Even if we signed him, I'm not sure it would be a sign that Davis is to leave imminently.

To me it would make sense to get Davis' replacement into the camp before his departure (whenever that may be) in order to get him up to speed, and to avoid the scenario where we're forced to pay top dollar owing to having £20m in our pockets, and being absolutely desperate for a new LB.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Bola.. has this one been discussed on here? on 10:35 - Jan 25 with 1442 viewsXatticus

Bola.. has this one been discussed on here? on 10:16 - Jan 25 by Zx1988

Even if we signed him, I'm not sure it would be a sign that Davis is to leave imminently.

To me it would make sense to get Davis' replacement into the camp before his departure (whenever that may be) in order to get him up to speed, and to avoid the scenario where we're forced to pay top dollar owing to having £20m in our pockets, and being absolutely desperate for a new LB.

I'm really not trying to read the tea leaves here and it would be great if we could add without subtracting, but I have become a bit concerned that FFP has been the stumbling block on potential additions.

Perhaps McKenna simply wasn't comfortable with his options when Davis went out or perhaps these links aren't at all accurate.
Bola.. has this one been discussed on here? on 11:43 - Jan 25 with 1258 viewsGuthrum

Bola.. has this one been discussed on here? on 10:09 - Jan 25 by Swansea_Blue

I think we should sign him just for those alone

Not sure Roy Keane would be sufficiently impressed with his forearms, tho.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Bola.. has this one been discussed on here? on 11:44 - Jan 25 with 1252 viewsblueasfook

First name Tom?

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Bola.. has this one been discussed on here? on 11:46 - Jan 25 with 1216 viewsGuthrum

Bola.. has this one been discussed on here? on 11:44 - Jan 25 by blueasfook

First name Tom?

So long as he's not an Edward, Ernest, Edith or anything like that.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Bola.. has this one been discussed on here? on 11:56 - Jan 25 with 1147 viewswhymark4lazio0

This was posted three and a half hours ago and not a peep from Gav or Phil. Safe to assume it's gonna happen. Also from wikipedia:-

"Playing style
Bola plays primarily as a left back, but can also play as a centre back and a striker."

Three for the price of one!

Poll: Should these Polls show number of votes as well as percentages?

Bola.. has this one been discussed on here? on 11:58 - Jan 25 with 1124 viewsHelp

Bola.. has this one been discussed on here? on 08:50 - Jan 25 by ArchiRob

At least it is not e bola
Bola.. has this one been discussed on here? on 13:19 - Jan 25 with 954 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Marc Bola claim in Samsunspor!
It was claimed that Ipswich Town, one of the Championship clubs, was interested in Bola, the player from Yılport Samsunspor, and that both the player and the club were positive about the offer.

SAMSUNSPOR 'S TRANSFER PENALTY HAS BEEN POSTPONED
The Red-Whites' transfer penalty has been postponed.

SAMSUNSPOR'S JOB IS VERY DIFFICULT
Yılport Samsunspor, which has a limit of 14 foreign players, has a very difficult job. However, the Club will be able to make foreign transfers if it can send some of its assets.

CLAIM THAT THE FOOTBALL PLAYER IS FACILITATE TO THE OFFER
In this context , it was claimed that Ipswich Town, one of the English Championship clubs, was interested in the Red-Whites' left-back player Marc Bola , and that the football player and the club were positive about the offer.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Bola.. has this one been discussed on here? on 13:23 - Jan 25 with 928 viewsTrequartista

He’s an absolute T Rex of a player.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Bola.. has this one been discussed on here? on 13:32 - Jan 25 with 874 viewsFrimleyBlue

Bola.. has this one been discussed on here? on 13:23 - Jan 25 by Trequartista

He’s an absolute T Rex of a player.

Small arms?

Waka waka eh eh

Bola.. has this one been discussed on here? on 13:34 - Jan 25 with 858 viewsTrequartista

Bola.. has this one been discussed on here? on 13:32 - Jan 25 by FrimleyBlue

Small arms?

No, just being born in 1997 means he’s a 20th Century Boy.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024