Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
International humiliation which will never be forgotten by football. 15:00 - Jan 27 with 3816 viewsmccarthy_is_god

Every single person connected with that result should be apologising to the fans. The most embarrassing stain on our history. Truly shameful.

Poll: Ban the Away Day guff?

International humiliation which will never be forgotten by football. on 15:01 - Jan 27 with 2715 viewsPlums

Why is it always the ones with lower case usernames...?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

International humiliation which will never be forgotten by football. on 15:03 - Jan 27 with 2685 viewsSuperblue95

At least we outplayed them for the most part.

We didn’t the last time we lost to non league opposition when your god was in charge.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

International humiliation which will never be forgotten by football. on 15:03 - Jan 27 with 2680 viewsmccarthy_is_god

International humiliation which will never be forgotten by football. on 15:01 - Jan 27 by Plums

In 30 years you’ll still be hearing about this.

International humiliation which will never be forgotten by football. on 15:03 - Jan 27 with 2681 viewsGavTWTD

That was your first post in 6 months. Welcome back.

International humiliation?

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

International humiliation which will never be forgotten by football. on 15:05 - Jan 27 with 2638 viewsITFCSG

I am eager to see what spin KMcK has to say about the debacle today.
International humiliation which will never be forgotten by football. on 15:06 - Jan 27 with 2617 viewsmccarthy_is_god

International humiliation which will never be forgotten by football. on 15:03 - Jan 27 by GavTWTD

Well observed, thanks.

International humiliation which will never be forgotten by football. on 15:07 - Jan 27 with 2608 viewsPlums

International humiliation which will never be forgotten by football. on 15:03 - Jan 27 by mccarthy_is_god

In 30 years, I'll probably be in a box in my ITFC pyjamas.

I like to think I'll haunt this board though
[Post edited 27 Jan 15:08]

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

International humiliation which will never be forgotten by football. on 15:09 - Jan 27 with 2579 viewsTrequartista

International humiliation which will never be forgotten by football. on 15:03 - Jan 27 by GavTWTD

He watched it on a vpn based in St Lucia? That counts.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Login to get fewer ads

International humiliation which will never be forgotten by football. on 15:09 - Jan 27 with 2575 viewsOsmansCleanSheet

A rather appropriate username to go with an embarrassing cup exit!
International humiliation which will never be forgotten by football. on 15:11 - Jan 27 with 2556 viewsWacko

International humiliation which will never be forgotten by football. on 15:03 - Jan 27 by mccarthy_is_god

In 30 years even fewer people will care about the FA Cup

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

International humiliation which will never be forgotten by football. on 15:11 - Jan 27 with 2555 viewsmccarthy_is_god

International humiliation which will never be forgotten by football. on 15:09 - Jan 27 by Trequartista

He watched it on a vpn based in St Lucia? That counts.

I watched it at Portman Road thanks and please don’t assume my gender.

International humiliation which will never be forgotten by football. on 16:16 - Jan 27 with 2404 viewsfactual_blue

You norwich boys tomorrow, on the other hand....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

International humiliation which will never be forgotten by football. on 16:18 - Jan 27 with 2386 viewspositivity

International humiliation which will never be forgotten by football. on 15:01 - Jan 27 by Plums

i take offence to that, stop being casist!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

International humiliation which will never be forgotten by football. on 16:20 - Jan 27 with 2365 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Jesus Wept. (Again)

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

International humiliation which will never be forgotten by football. on 16:22 - Jan 27 with 2353 viewsAYACCA

It's just a game. Don't let it affect you, it's a great cupset for the neutral
International humiliation which will never be forgotten by football. on 16:42 - Jan 27 with 2267 viewsfactual_blue

International humiliation which will never be forgotten by football. on 15:05 - Jan 27 by ITFCSG

I am eager to see what spin KMcK has to say about the debacle today.

All this sudden interest from norwich fans....

International humiliation which will never be forgotten by football. on 16:45 - Jan 27 with 2248 viewspointofblue

International humiliation which will never be forgotten by football. on 16:22 - Jan 27 by AYACCA

Oh well, as long as the neutrals are happy.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

International humiliation which will never be forgotten by football. on 17:11 - Jan 27 with 2188 viewsfactual_blue

He'll have spent the intervening months on WOTB

International humiliation which will never be forgotten by football. on 18:14 - Jan 27 with 2073 viewsmccarthy_is_god

International humiliation which will never be forgotten by football. on 16:22 - Jan 27 by AYACCA

Why would I give a f about that?

International humiliation which will never be forgotten by football. on 18:15 - Jan 27 with 2066 viewsmccarthy_is_god

International humiliation which will never be forgotten by football. on 17:11 - Jan 27 by factual_blue

He'll have spent the intervening months on WOTB

You happy clappers love to assume anyone who disagrees with your way of thinking is a Norwich fan, pathetic.

International humiliation which will never be forgotten by football. on 18:22 - Jan 27 with 2040 viewsMattinLondon

The worst part about these defeats is that a lot of pricks come out of the woodwork and w**k themselves silly over the result.

Next week, no one apart from Maidstone fans will really care about today.
International humiliation which will never be forgotten by football. on 18:35 - Jan 27 with 1994 viewsmccarthy_is_god

International humiliation which will never be forgotten by football. on 18:22 - Jan 27 by MattinLondon

The worst part about these defeats is that a lot of pricks come out of the woodwork and w**k themselves silly over the result.

Next week, no one apart from Maidstone fans will really care about today.

I’m not a prick I’m a married man with 4 kids how dare you.

International humiliation which will never be forgotten by football. on 18:41 - Jan 27 with 1958 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

International? How many people outside of England tuned in to watch Maidstone in a 4th round FA cup game?
International humiliation which will never be forgotten by football. on 18:41 - Jan 27 with 1957 viewsMach_foreignBlue

The OP with the post nickname like that says that every single person connected with that result should be apologising to the fans. Yes, possibly.

However the person to whom you suck up to (in your nickname).... did he apologise to the fans after the Lincoln game? No, he didn't. He didn't give a flying fook and his team looked so clueless on the pitch.

So think before typing.
[Post edited 27 Jan 18:49]
International humiliation which will never be forgotten by football. on 18:50 - Jan 27 with 1887 viewsSouperJim

International humiliation which will never be forgotten by football. on 18:15 - Jan 27 by mccarthy_is_god

You happy clappers love to assume anyone who disagrees with your way of thinking is a Norwich fan, pathetic.

Happy Clappers?

We've had a meteoric rise under McKenna. We've only lost something like 5 games since the start of 2023. We utterly battered Maidstone, 38-2 on shots and somewhere approaching 80% possession. It's a freak result, nothing more.

Utterly utterly embarrassing "support". Go away.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024