Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bloody town. Lose and then don't offer a cup of tea 12:45 - Jan 28 with 2224 viewsFrimleyBlue

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/25548891/falling-maidstone-fan-ipswich-fc/?utm_ca
[Post edited 28 Jan 12:46]

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Bloody town. Lose and then don't offer a cup of tea on 12:47 - Jan 28 with 2174 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Takes the biscuit.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Bloody town. Lose and then don't offer a cup of tea on 12:47 - Jan 28 with 2174 viewsTrumptonBlue

I’m not going to click a S*n link, can you give us the gist?
Bloody town. Lose and then don't offer a cup of tea on 12:49 - Jan 28 with 2162 viewsFrimleyBlue

Bloody town. Lose and then don't offer a cup of tea on 12:47 - Jan 28 by TrumptonBlue

I’m not going to click a S*n link, can you give us the gist?

Town fan had man fall onto of her

Demanded to see stadium manager. Moaned town didn't get her a cup of tea

We put profit before safety.

It was like a war zone.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Bloody town. Lose and then don't offer a cup of tea on 12:54 - Jan 28 with 2103 viewsMeadowlark

Surely anything from the sun "newspaper," should not be allowed on this forum.
Bloody town. Lose and then don't offer a cup of tea on 12:58 - Jan 28 with 2060 viewsBLUEGOLD

Never buy or read anything from that sh1t rag
Bloody town. Lose and then don't offer a cup of tea on 13:18 - Jan 28 with 1922 viewsNthQldITFC

Bloody town. Lose and then don't offer a cup of tea on 12:54 - Jan 28 by Meadowlark

Fish & Chips?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Bloody town. Lose and then don't offer a cup of tea on 13:29 - Jan 28 with 1886 viewsRegencyBlue

Bloody town. Lose and then don't offer a cup of tea on 12:49 - Jan 28 by FrimleyBlue

It was like a war zone.

On the one hand I have some sympathy with her, the moron involved could have caused serious injury.

On the other hand this looks like a look at me, what can I get out of it interview.
Bloody town. Lose and then don't offer a cup of tea on 16:30 - Jan 28 with 1562 viewsSitfcB

Gone to the BBC as well…

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-68122330

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Bloody town. Lose and then don't offer a cup of tea on 17:23 - Jan 28 with 1444 viewsWhos_blue

Bloody town. Lose and then don't offer a cup of tea on 16:30 - Jan 28 by SitfcB

Gone to the BBC as well…

FFS!

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Bloody town. Lose and then don't offer a cup of tea on 17:29 - Jan 28 with 1392 viewsbrogansnose

Bloody town. Lose and then don't offer a cup of tea on 12:54 - Jan 28 by Meadowlark

It's quite likely that the found the woman, interviewed her, and then made up or twisted what he said.
Bloody town. Lose and then don't offer a cup of tea on 17:38 - Jan 28 with 1349 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Bloody town. Lose and then don't offer a cup of tea on 12:49 - Jan 28 by FrimleyBlue

It was like a war zone.

I bet the bloke falling on her was still less painful than the result..
Bloody town. Lose and then don't offer a cup of tea on 17:40 - Jan 28 with 1320 viewsSchmoke

Bloody town. Lose and then don't offer a cup of tea on 17:29 - Jan 28 by brogansnose

It's quite likely that the found the woman, interviewed her, and then made up or twisted what he said.

Outrageous accusations being levied here!
Bloody town. Lose and then don't offer a cup of tea on 17:46 - Jan 28 with 1276 viewsQuilterstown

Bloody town. Lose and then don't offer a cup of tea on 17:38 - Jan 28 by SuperKieranMcKenna

I bet the bloke falling on her was still less painful than the result..

I've seen a few incidents in SBRL in the last few months where morons have fallen down several rows and actually hurt the people they've fallen on. Against Sunderland a guy smashed a seat and the piece that flew off hit a woman a few rows down. Reported to stewards, but it's not clear that the club are that interested.
Bloody town. Lose and then don't offer a cup of tea on 18:16 - Jan 28 with 1160 viewstetchris

Bloody town. Lose and then don't offer a cup of tea on 17:46 - Jan 28 by Quilterstown

I've seen a few incidents in SBRL in the last few months where morons have fallen down several rows and actually hurt the people they've fallen on. Against Sunderland a guy smashed a seat and the piece that flew off hit a woman a few rows down. Reported to stewards, but it's not clear that the club are that interested.

Probably onto her solicitor Monday morning about a compensation claim
Bloody town. Lose and then don't offer a cup of tea on 18:27 - Jan 28 with 1102 viewsSteve_M

Bloody town. Lose and then don't offer a cup of tea on 18:16 - Jan 28 by tetchris

Probably onto her solicitor Monday morning about a compensation claim

Evidence?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Bloody town. Lose and then don't offer a cup of tea on 18:58 - Jan 28 with 1025 viewsEastTownBlue

Bloody town. Lose and then don't offer a cup of tea on 16:30 - Jan 28 by SitfcB

Gone to the BBC as well…

She was on Look East this evening as well. FFS.
Bloody town. Lose and then don't offer a cup of tea on 00:22 - Jan 29 with 823 viewsJackNorthStand

The only person to blame is the idiot who drank too much and decided to roll down the roof. He should be banned from football grounds from life he could’ve killed someone.
Bloody town. Lose and then don't offer a cup of tea on 00:59 - Jan 29 with 802 viewsArchiRob

Love the story A Drunken Maidstone lout fan who deliberately roles over stand and breaks fall by landing on 5 foot 51 year old ITFC female fan and further cushions the fall by roling and knocking over a fragile elderly fan. The Maidstone fan is so pi$$ed he cannot even get up afterwards.
The Lady is taken to a director's box following the 2nd goal and is not even offered a biscuit and Ipswich are painted as heartless profiteers, completely at fault with no blame or recriminations of the drunken Maidstone fan.
Journalism at it's best - hope every Ipswich fan boycots the shi1t rag possing as a newspaper.
On a serious note the club need more stewards when placing away fans in such close proximity to home fans. Not all the Maidstone fans behaved as nice as painted by the National press.
Bloody town. Lose and then don't offer a cup of tea on 01:35 - Jan 29 with 757 viewsmutters

Please don't support that ragsh1t of a media outlet by clicking on links or even buying it.

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024