Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This could help us get Sam Gallagher 10:36 - Jan 30 with 4074 viewswhymark4lazio0

Poll: Should these Polls show number of votes as well as percentages?

This could help us get Sam Gallagher on 10:42 - Jan 30 with 3891 viewsKieran_Knows

Very handy indeed. Would be chuffed if we can get Gallagher over the line.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

This could help us get Sam Gallagher on 10:58 - Jan 30 with 3552 viewsSitfcB

This could help us get Sam Gallagher on 10:42 - Jan 30 by Kieran_Knows

If anyone was a bit unsure of him then they should’ve been swayed by his performance last night.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

This could help us get Sam Gallagher on 10:59 - Jan 30 with 3505 viewssw20tractor

This could help us get Sam Gallagher on 10:58 - Jan 30 by SitfcB

If anyone was a bit unsure of him then they should’ve been swayed by his performance last night.

First time I’ve watched him play. Was very impressed, would be a very good signing.
This could help us get Sam Gallagher on 11:09 - Jan 30 with 3289 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

That’s a chunky fee for a team with the second lowest crowds in the Championship. You’d have to wonder if Szmodics was on his way out in addition to Gallagher.
This could help us get Sam Gallagher on 11:10 - Jan 30 with 3252 viewsKieran_Knows

This could help us get Sam Gallagher on 11:09 - Jan 30 by SuperKieranMcKenna

That’s a chunky fee for a team with the second lowest crowds in the Championship. You’d have to wonder if Szmodics was on his way out in addition to Gallagher.

They've just accepted a £22m offer from Palace for Adam Wharton....

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

This could help us get Sam Gallagher on 11:11 - Jan 30 with 3215 viewsNthQldITFC

This could help us get Sam Gallagher on 11:09 - Jan 30 by SuperKieranMcKenna

I didn't realise they had higher crowds than N*rwich.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

This could help us get Sam Gallagher on 11:14 - Jan 30 with 3147 viewsportmanking

Great news. They effectively swap Gallagher for McGuire for £500,000 - and pocket £22m for Wharton to help their FFP limits. Everyone's a winner.
This could help us get Sam Gallagher on 11:17 - Jan 30 with 3061 viewsBseaBlue

I got sucked in last night and inevitably have got my hopes up about him. Really hope we can get it done.
Login to get fewer ads

This could help us get Sam Gallagher on 11:45 - Jan 30 with 2576 viewspointofblue

Against a League Two team. Don’t get me wrong, it’d be nice to get him over the line, but not sure if last night tells us much.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

This could help us get Sam Gallagher on 11:52 - Jan 30 with 2472 viewsportmanking

This could help us get Sam Gallagher on 11:45 - Jan 30 by pointofblue

Against a League Two team. Don’t get me wrong, it’d be nice to get him over the line, but not sure if last night tells us much.

It tells us he's fit enough to make a contribution, that's a start.
This could help us get Sam Gallagher on 11:53 - Jan 30 with 2447 viewsRyorry

Do we have any TWTDers with a spouse working at Manchester Airport? 🤔

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

This could help us get Sam Gallagher on 11:55 - Jan 30 with 2397 viewsStu_boy

This could help us get Sam Gallagher on 11:45 - Jan 30 by pointofblue

'Against a league 2 side' so are you happy with ali al-hammadi as he comes from league 2?
This could help us get Sam Gallagher on 12:28 - Jan 30 with 2118 viewspointofblue

This could help us get Sam Gallagher on 11:55 - Jan 30 by Stu_boy

'Against a league 2 side' so are you happy with ali al-hammadi as he comes from league 2?

He’s more one for the future. Raw but promising, don’t expect him to be the main striker for the rest of the season.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

This could help us get Sam Gallagher on 13:12 - Jan 30 with 1871 viewshunty21

This could help us get Sam Gallagher on 11:14 - Jan 30 by portmanking

Great news. They effectively swap Gallagher for McGuire for £500,000 - and pocket £22m for Wharton to help their FFP limits. Everyone's a winner.

Or can now afford to extend his contract
This could help us get Sam Gallagher on 13:14 - Jan 30 with 1810 viewstractorboy1978

This could help us get Sam Gallagher on 13:12 - Jan 30 by hunty21

He's on £25k a week there. They won't be triggering that option! He's also very keen to come here. I think it gets done.
This could help us get Sam Gallagher on 13:14 - Jan 30 with 1805 viewsportmanking

This could help us get Sam Gallagher on 13:12 - Jan 30 by hunty21

His head has been turned.
This could help us get Sam Gallagher on 13:17 - Jan 30 with 1750 viewsElderGrizzly

This could help us get Sam Gallagher on 10:42 - Jan 30 by Kieran_Knows

Whether it's our money helping this or that £20m they want for Wharton, it appears to be the move required to 'free' Gallagher
This could help us get Sam Gallagher on 13:57 - Jan 30 with 1508 viewsVic

This could help us get Sam Gallagher on 11:53 - Jan 30 by Ryorry

Do we have any TWTDers with a spouse working at Manchester Airport? 🤔

Mullet must have someone he knows works there.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

This could help us get Sam Gallagher on 14:01 - Jan 30 with 1469 viewsMVBlue

We live in hope

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

This could help us get Sam Gallagher on 14:18 - Jan 30 with 1330 viewsvilanovablue

I'm confident this unlocks the Gallagher transfer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024