Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 19:31 - Feb 3 with 4613 viewsunstableblue

[Post edited 11 Feb 7:23]

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 08:05 - Feb 4 with 3768 viewslazyblue

That’s fine if they sing sings with tempo
Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 08:28 - Feb 4 with 3721 viewsfranz_tyson

Yet another season-defining game. How many is that now?
Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 10:02 - Feb 4 with 3606 viewsunstableblue

Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 08:28 - Feb 4 by franz_tyson

Yet another season-defining game. How many is that now?

Yup… it’s yet another one

But I think WBA if we lost.. then that’s Maidstone debacle, Preston’s first half debacle… then it’s a real fall off in form

Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 10:12 - Feb 4 with 3593 viewsSwansea_Blue

What about a coach welcome and celebration as if we’ve already done the league? They work well mid-season

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 10:37 - Feb 4 with 3540 viewsibbleobble

Win this and it’s a definitive four horse race for promotion.
Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 10:38 - Feb 4 with 3530 viewshoppy

I’ve already got my lucky pants on in readiness…

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 10:45 - Feb 4 with 3510 viewsKeno

Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 10:38 - Feb 4 by hoppy

are you intending to wear them all week?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 11:13 - Feb 4 with 3470 viewshoppy

Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 10:45 - Feb 4 by Keno

If it helps the team…

Login to get fewer ads

Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 11:21 - Feb 4 with 3443 viewsKeno

Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 11:13 - Feb 4 by hoppy

If it helps the team…

good man!! every little helps

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 11:29 - Feb 4 with 3420 viewsBluespeed225

Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 10:45 - Feb 4 by Keno

Rinse and ring, on the radiator overnight. Barring any serious accidents, he should be ok.
(No subject) (n/t) on 12:53 - Feb 4 with 3329 viewsunstableblue

Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 10:38 - Feb 4 by hoppy

[Post edited 11 Feb 7:24]

Yup win and we’re 14 points clear of WBA, lose and it’s 8 on 13:41 - Feb 4 with 3257 viewsunstableblue

Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 10:37 - Feb 4 by ibbleobble

Win this and it’s a definitive four horse race for promotion.

It’s a massive game

Because it’s not just the points

It’s then 3 losses on the bounce

Yup win and we’re 14 points clear of WBA, lose and it’s 8 on 15:25 - Feb 4 with 3134 viewsstrikalite

Yup win and we’re 14 points clear of WBA, lose and it’s 8 on 13:41 - Feb 4 by unstableblue

It’s a massive game

Because it’s not just the points

It’s then 3 losses on the bounce

Yep it's a MUST win, Southampton have three fairly easy(easy for them)next three games then go to West Brom which hopefully won't be so easy, we must stay within reach as we are now as they'll still have three tough games remaining, us being one..
Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 21:11 - Feb 4 with 2936 viewsBigalhunter

Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 10:12 - Feb 4 by Swansea_Blue

What about a coach welcome and celebration as if we’ve already done the league? They work well mid-season

That Norwich fiasco really was a rare and embarrassing error in judgement.
Passion and noise from minute one to minute ninety-odd and none of that falling sickeningly and pathetically quiet if, and quite probably when, we concede first.
We’re having more fun than we have had in years, let’s enjoy it without behaving like entitled pseudo-ultra nobs or fragile little flowers.
Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 07:20 - Feb 5 with 2692 viewsBlue_Order

Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 21:11 - Feb 4 by Bigalhunter

Passion and noise from minute one to minute ninety-odd and none of that falling sickeningly and pathetically quiet if, and quite probably when, we concede first.
We’re having more fun than we have had in years, let’s enjoy it without behaving like entitled pseudo-ultra nobs or fragile little flowers.

It really wasn’t. Organised support trying to boost their team before a derby happens week in week out all over the world. Only in England is it seen as a negative thing, and is the same mentality which sees us having the worst fan scene and atmospheres in all of Europe.
Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 07:56 - Feb 5 with 2619 viewsNeedhamChris

Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 10:12 - Feb 4 by Swansea_Blue

Indeed, didn't understand it before and I think it has aged terribly.

Should have treated it like any other game, we put Norwich on a pedestal and we'd have had a lot of fun at their expense if they'd done something quite so tinpot just for us.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 08:43 - Feb 5 with 2536 viewsSlambo

Breaks my heart that this is the most liked post on this thread...

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 08:56 - Feb 5 with 2484 viewsTractorCam

Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 07:56 - Feb 5 by NeedhamChris

Indeed, didn't understand it before and I think it has aged terribly.

Should have treated it like any other game, we put Norwich on a pedestal and we'd have had a lot of fun at their expense if they'd done something quite so tinpot just for us.

The players wanted it.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 09:01 - Feb 5 with 2465 viewsFunge

Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 08:43 - Feb 5 by Slambo

Breaks my heart that this is the most liked post on this thread...

It was quality, man - forget these clowns.

If Broadhead could finish, we'd had been 3-0 and out of sight at HT.
Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 09:11 - Feb 5 with 2419 viewsBlue_Order

Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 09:01 - Feb 5 by Funge

It was quality, man - forget these clowns.

If Broadhead could finish, we'd had been 3-0 and out of sight at HT.

The thought of a few pre-match pyrotechnics were clearly weighing heavy on his mind.
Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 09:32 - Feb 5 with 2335 viewsSlambo

Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 21:11 - Feb 4 by Bigalhunter

We're not pseudo-ultras - we ARE ultras. Main thing that fundamentally differentiates us from European ultras is the undercurrent of violence. We could go an attack some away fans if you'd prefer us to be more authentic..?

The scenes that day were incredible and will live long in the memory. The Guardian actually used an image as the front cover for their Sports Photograph of the Year feature. A couple of comments from the social media of that feature that are quite revealing: 'if this was Germany or Poland it would be brilliant, but it's England so it's cringeworthy and embarrassing apparently' and 'I support Colchester and f**king hate Ipswich but anyone who doesn't think this is cool is just jealous'.

Fun fact: the decision to greet the coach was quite last minute. We had intended to do a European style 'corteo' march to the ground, but the clamour to greet the coach a la Exeter - from the wider fanbase and WITHIN THE CLUB (when we met with Mark Ashton at the beginning of the season he asked if we'd do it every home game) - was so great we thought f**k it, let's give the people what they want...

To anyone sneering and tutting about the way we do things, my message is simple: put down your phones, get off your ar$es and go do it better...

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 09:48 - Feb 5 with 2298 viewsEastboundSplinter

Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 09:32 - Feb 5 by Slambo

We're not pseudo-ultras - we ARE ultras. Main thing that fundamentally differentiates us from European ultras is the undercurrent of violence. We could go an attack some away fans if you'd prefer us to be more authentic..?

The scenes that day were incredible and will live long in the memory. The Guardian actually used an image as the front cover for their Sports Photograph of the Year feature. A couple of comments from the social media of that feature that are quite revealing: 'if this was Germany or Poland it would be brilliant, but it's England so it's cringeworthy and embarrassing apparently' and 'I support Colchester and f**king hate Ipswich but anyone who doesn't think this is cool is just jealous'.

Fun fact: the decision to greet the coach was quite last minute. We had intended to do a European style 'corteo' march to the ground, but the clamour to greet the coach a la Exeter - from the wider fanbase and WITHIN THE CLUB (when we met with Mark Ashton at the beginning of the season he asked if we'd do it every home game) - was so great we thought f**k it, let's give the people what they want...

To anyone sneering and tutting about the way we do things, my message is simple: put down your phones, get off your ar$es and go do it better...

Ashton is a salesman, tasked with bringing in as much income as possible. He’ll tell you exactly what he thinks you want to hear if he thinks it’ll get you and your mates to buy more tickets.
Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 15:40 - Feb 5 with 1963 viewshoppy

Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 11:21 - Feb 4 by Keno

good man!! every little helps

Actually, might have to abandon that plan... sorry.

Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 15:53 - Feb 5 with 1924 viewsfarkenhell

Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 11:29 - Feb 4 by Bluespeed225

Rinse and ring, on the radiator overnight. Barring any serious accidents, he should be ok.

You want him to sit on the radiator overnight? Blimey, that would be going beyond the call of duty for the team!
Blue Action, indeed EVERYONE… start preparing for WBA on 17:33 - Feb 5 with 1806 viewsmatteoblue

It's a lovely thought.

We are Premier League, say we are Premier League!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024