Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keith Stroud tonight and Gavin Ward on Saturday 05:40 - Feb 20 with 1937 viewsSitfcB

What have we done to deserve this.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Keith Stroud tonight and Gavin Ward on Saturday on 07:27 - Feb 20 with 1804 viewsHerbivore

The football gods are not in our favour this season.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Keith Stroud tonight and Gavin Ward on Saturday on 07:37 - Feb 20 with 1792 viewsITFC_Forever

FFS. Now you’ve ruined my Tuesday as well.

The league are doing their best to stop us.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Keith Stroud tonight and Gavin Ward on Saturday on 07:46 - Feb 20 with 1761 viewsSwansea_Blue

We just need Graham Scott and Bobby Madley to get the full house of uselessness

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Keith Stroud tonight and Gavin Ward on Saturday on 08:29 - Feb 20 with 1678 viewsbluejacko

Obviously we have to be bought down a peg or two!
Keith Stroud tonight and Gavin Ward on Saturday on 08:45 - Feb 20 with 1630 viewsGuthrum

Didn't we win the last game we had with Stroud in charge?

It was the 4-3 against Blackburn and I recall thinking he was ok that day.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Keith Stroud tonight and Gavin Ward on Saturday on 09:32 - Feb 20 with 1524 viewsKieran_Knows

Fc*king Gavin Ward, honest to god.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Keith Stroud tonight and Gavin Ward on Saturday on 10:18 - Feb 20 with 1459 viewsGeoffSentence

Keith Stroud tonight and Gavin Ward on Saturday on 08:45 - Feb 20 by Guthrum

If he was OK for us he was probably appalling for Blackburn.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Keith Stroud tonight and Gavin Ward on Saturday on 11:25 - Feb 20 with 1349 viewstextbackup

Hopefully we get the results we want/need or there’s an excuse already in place

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

Keith Stroud tonight and Gavin Ward on Saturday on 11:41 - Feb 20 with 1303 viewsSwansea_Blue

Keith Stroud tonight and Gavin Ward on Saturday on 08:45 - Feb 20 by Guthrum

I thin he's far from the worse imo. Scott has been a much bigger problem for us this season. A Premier League level ref too - the mind boggles.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Stroud had a nightmare tonight…. on 12:02 - Feb 20 with 1249 viewsBloots

Keith Stroud tonight and Gavin Ward on Saturday on 11:25 - Feb 20 by textbackup

Hopefully we get the results we want/need or there’s an excuse already in place

….that definitely was/wasn’t a penalty.

And he completely got that sending off decision wrong.

You know it.

Booooo!

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Keith Stroud tonight and Gavin Ward on Saturday on 12:56 - Feb 20 with 1145 viewsRimsy

According to the Rotherham fan on Talking Town last night, Stroud hates them and they're sure to get one sent off and a penalty against.

BlueBlood

Keith Stroud tonight and Gavin Ward on Saturday on 13:26 - Feb 20 with 1098 viewsJimmy86

Keith Stroud tonight and Gavin Ward on Saturday on 11:41 - Feb 20 by Swansea_Blue

I thin he's far from the worse imo. Scott has been a much bigger problem for us this season. A Premier League level ref too - the mind boggles.

Sam Allison was also horrendous against Sunderland! Another prem ref.. he was also terrible in the West Brom, Southampton game too... Half the time I think they are losing their skill set, as they have VAR in the background... VAR has a lot to answer for
Keith Stroud tonight and Gavin Ward on Saturday on 13:28 - Feb 20 with 1088 viewsKieran_Knows

Keith Stroud tonight and Gavin Ward on Saturday on 13:26 - Feb 20 by Jimmy86

Sam Allison was also horrendous against Sunderland! Another prem ref.. he was also terrible in the West Brom, Southampton game too... Half the time I think they are losing their skill set, as they have VAR in the background... VAR has a lot to answer for

As I said about David Coote down here the other week for the West Brom game ... a Prem ref who has forgotten how to ref as he has VAR to fall back on each week.

Game is well and truly going to sh!t.
[Post edited 20 Feb 13:28]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Keith Stroud tonight and Gavin Ward on Saturday on 13:31 - Feb 20 with 1067 viewstextbackup

Keith Stroud tonight and Gavin Ward on Saturday on 12:56 - Feb 20 by Rimsy

According to the Rotherham fan on Talking Town last night, Stroud hates them and they're sure to get one sent off and a penalty against.

The thing with refs that I don’t know about, is if one gets so many complaints over a season, then surely the FA/EFL have to suspend them?

Because these decisions are surely reviewed weekly, and they are scored by someone senior to them?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Keith Stroud tonight and Gavin Ward on Saturday on 15:10 - Feb 20 with 947 viewsITFC_Forever

Keith Stroud tonight and Gavin Ward on Saturday on 12:56 - Feb 20 by Rimsy

I think Stroud hates football full stop.
[Post edited 20 Feb 15:10]

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Keith Stroud tonight and Gavin Ward on Saturday on 16:27 - Feb 20 with 856 viewsOldFart71

The worst ref I remember was Clive Thomas. Denied us two perfectly good goals against West Ham at Stamford Bridge in an FA cup game.
Keith Stroud tonight and Gavin Ward on Saturday on 16:40 - Feb 20 with 821 viewsJ2BLUE

The home team wins 68% of the time when Stroud has reffed in the Championship this season (16 apps)

Gives an average of 4.94 cards per match, 3.19 for the away side.

Only one penalty awarded.

Has one of the highest fouls per game averages with 24.13

Rotherham have lost 8 of the 14 games he has reffed for them and 4 of the 8 which were away from home

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Keith Stroud tonight and Gavin Ward on Saturday on 16:55 - Feb 20 with 771 viewsGeoffSentence

Keith Stroud tonight and Gavin Ward on Saturday on 07:46 - Feb 20 by Swansea_Blue

We just need Graham Scott and Bobby Madley to get the full house of uselessness

Does Alan Young do championship matches? Lord I hope not.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024