Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move 10:32 - Mar 13 with 14917 viewsMattinLondon

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68552407

The Tories have sunk to even lower - wonder how low they can go.
Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 13:09 - Mar 13 with 4298 viewsleitrimblue

I think they have further to go yet.

It makes you wonder how racist or xenophobic a comment a Torie or Torie friendly funder would have to go for the party to condemn it as the racism it is?

Guessing they don't wanna upset their racist membership but feck were heading into very dangerous territory here
Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 13:32 - Mar 13 with 4265 viewsDJR

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 13:09 - Mar 13 by leitrimblue

It makes you wonder how racist or xenophobic a comment a Torie or Torie friendly funder would have to go for the party to condemn it as the racism it is?

Guessing they don't wanna upset their racist membership but feck were heading into very dangerous territory here

Stephen Flynn was good on this, especially the quote below.

Stephen Flynn, the SNP leader at Westminster, says the Tories have taken money from someone who says an MP should be shot.

Sunak says the gentleman has apologised.

Flynn says he apologised for being rude. He goes on:

"He wasn’t rude. He was racist. He was odious, and he was downright bloody dangerous."

He suggests the extremism that the government should address is in the Conservative party.
Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 13:54 - Mar 13 with 4218 viewsEireannach_gorm

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 13:09 - Mar 13 by leitrimblue

Hester also the standard Tory defence / symphony getter of claiming that he had to put up with racism because of his Irish background. As an Irishman I would treat that assertion with the contempt it deserved. Horrible human being.
Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 14:05 - Mar 13 with 4190 viewsgiant_stow

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 13:32 - Mar 13 by DJR

Stephen Flynn, the SNP leader at Westminster, says the Tories have taken money from someone who says an MP should be shot.

"He wasn’t rude. He was racist. He was odious, and he was downright bloody dangerous."

He suggests the extremism that the government should address is in the Conservative party.

Your last line is the only good thing to come out of this - proof of how dangerous the Tories are for any last wavering Tories voters who are anti-racist.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 14:12 - Mar 13 with 4185 viewsMattinLondon

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 14:05 - Mar 13 by giant_stow

Your last line is the only good thing to come out of this - proof of how dangerous the Tories are for any last wavering Tories voters who are anti-racist.

What with 30p Lee’s assertion that ‘he wants his country back’ along with this, I do wonder what desperate and downright ugly comments will be uttered at the next General Election.
Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 14:18 - Mar 13 with 4174 viewsFtnfwest

still amazes me that the line 'she should be shot' seems to be being overlooked! Hello, police?
Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 14:20 - Mar 13 with 4171 viewsBlueBadger

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 14:05 - Mar 13 by giant_stow

Any remaining Tory voters right now are bang right up for open bigotry.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 15:11 - Mar 13 with 4046 viewsnoggin

Yeah but Corbyn....

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Login to get fewer ads

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 15:14 - Mar 13 with 4025 viewsDubtractor

Parking the details of this story, I'm amazed at how bad the current tory machine seems at managing the news cycle on these stories. It's like they want to string out the bad news for as long as possible before holding their hands up to what everyone can see is the case.

It was the same with the Lee Anderson story a few weeks ago.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 15:16 - Mar 13 with 4007 viewsleitrimblue

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 13:32 - Mar 13 by DJR

Yer, he's spot on. Those last 2 paragraphs say it all.

We have a situation where 50% of the membership of the Conservative party are unashamedly racist and xenophobic.

That's the party that currently makes up the UK government, but the leadership makes no attempt to address it.
Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 15:18 - Mar 13 with 3993 viewsBlueschev

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 15:14 - Mar 13 by Dubtractor

Parking the details of this story, I'm amazed at how bad the current tory machine seems at managing the news cycle on these stories. It's like they want to string out the bad news for as long as possible before holding their hands up to what everyone can see is the case.

It was the same with the Lee Anderson story a few weeks ago.

They're now as incompetent as they are nasty. I think anyone remotely palatable was booted out a couple of years ago.
Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 15:22 - Mar 13 with 3968 viewsnoggin

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 15:16 - Mar 13 by leitrimblue

Yer, he's spot on. Those last 2 paragraphs say it all.

We have a situation where 50% of the membership of the Conservative party are unashamedly racist and xenophobic.

That's the party that currently makes up the UK government, but the leadership makes no attempt to address it.

"but the leadership makes no attempt to address it"

Or hide it.

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 15:29 - Mar 13 with 3933 viewsleitrimblue

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 14:18 - Mar 13 by Ftnfwest

still amazes me that the line 'she should be shot' seems to be being overlooked! Hello, police?

I think what he is roughly saying( though doesn't want to admit to it now everyone is looking) is the idea of a black women being anywhere near a position of power makes him angry enough to admit he hates all black women and wishes Diane Abbott was killed.

Do the Conservative leadership call this out for the shocki g and dangerous racism it is and return the money?

Do they feck. They have stopped pretending..
Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 15:32 - Mar 13 with 3902 viewsnoggin

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 15:29 - Mar 13 by leitrimblue

I think what he is roughly saying( though doesn't want to admit to it now everyone is looking) is the idea of a black women being anywhere near a position of power makes him angry enough to admit he hates all black women and wishes Diane Abbott was killed.

Do the Conservative leadership call this out for the shocki g and dangerous racism it is and return the money?

Do they feck. They have stopped pretending..

Yeah but small boats

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 15:34 - Mar 13 with 3894 viewsitfc_bucks

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 15:18 - Mar 13 by Blueschev

They're now as incompetent as they are nasty. I think anyone remotely palatable was booted out a couple of years ago.

All the moderates were hollowed out under the Johnson purges.

And to think of Labour had put someone remotely palatable up instead of Corbyn, this could have been avoided.

It's a long way back from here...
Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 15:37 - Mar 13 with 3879 viewsBlueschev

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 14:18 - Mar 13 by Ftnfwest

It's especially amazing when you consider that the Prime Minister less than two weeks ago called an emergency press conference to highlight the alleged threat to MP's safety in the current political climate. Rings kind of hollow in the face of the governing Party's response to this, doesn't it?
Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 15:47 - Mar 13 with 3834 viewsbackwaywhen

Labour are not at all then ………..it’s hidden throughout politics as well we know , just be careful with your chosen words .
Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 15:52 - Mar 13 with 3812 viewsnoggin

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 15:47 - Mar 13 by backwaywhen

Labour are not at all then ………..it’s hidden throughout politics as well we know , just be careful with your chosen words .

As long as the racist apologises, it's fine.

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 15:53 - Mar 13 with 3806 viewsleitrimblue

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 15:47 - Mar 13 by backwaywhen

Are you suggesting that 50% of the Labour Party are happy to admit they have a problem with Travellers, Muslims and immigrants?

Which chosen words do you have a issue with?
Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 16:22 - Mar 13 with 3722 viewsFtnfwest

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 15:37 - Mar 13 by Blueschev

It's especially amazing when you consider that the Prime Minister less than two weeks ago called an emergency press conference to highlight the alleged threat to MP's safety in the current political climate. Rings kind of hollow in the face of the governing Party's response to this, doesn't it?

their reaction does, the comments as i understand it are 5 years old, not that that makes them ok at all
Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 16:38 - Mar 13 with 3679 viewsFreddies_Ears

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 15:18 - Mar 13 by Blueschev

I am wondering how on earth this govt is going to come up with their promised definition of "extremism" without including many of their supporters, several MPs and at least one ex-PM (the one who illegally prologued parliament)...
Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 16:42 - Mar 13 with 3668 viewsMullet

At least there's no confusion now. Anyone who votes Tory is voting for racism, sexism, corruption and destruction of the country as we commonly understand it to be.

There's no debate around that as the evidence mounts up.

It's a disgusting story and the "yeah but Rishi's Indian" defence they keep putting up is laughable. This country needs PR not to keep the extremists out but to keep them in check and in place.

A handful of far right MPs is far easier to control and manage than a party and cabinet full of them.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 17:53 - Mar 13 with 3588 viewsChorleyBoy

It's good to see we are following the US model where we feel compelled to vote for the spineless puppet to put an end to the outrageously evil party.

Democracy is dead. Long live democracy!
Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 17:59 - Mar 13 with 3565 viewsMattinLondon

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 17:53 - Mar 13 by ChorleyBoy

It's good to see we are following the US model where we feel compelled to vote for the spineless puppet to put an end to the outrageously evil party.

An MP has been attacked in quite an unsavoury way but here you are banging on about Keir.
Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 18:20 - Mar 13 with 3519 viewsMullet

Yeah it was racist and misogynistic….but they want his money, so let’s move on 17:53 - Mar 13 by ChorleyBoy

The spineless puppet being Sir Keir Starmer who stood up to the Corbynistas in the party and is moving back towards a centre ground that might entice the debate, a large chunk of the population away from fringe views and extremism?

Feel free to explain the soundbites.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024