Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morsy 19:43 - Mar 16 with 2165 viewswaveneyblue

I'm running out of things to say about this man.

In a team that's all about the collective rather than individuals, he still remains our most important player bar none.

In the ratings I gave him 10/10 today. Complete performance.

What a captain.
[Post edited 16 Mar 19:44]
Morsy on 20:26 - Mar 16 with 2007 viewsswede

He is simply the best player I have seen in a town shirt in many years. Agree that he was awesome today...again!
Morsy on 20:28 - Mar 16 with 1993 viewsgainsboroughblue

Morsy on 20:26 - Mar 16 by swede

He is simply the best player I have seen in a town shirt in many years. Agree that he was awesome today...again!

And another game without a yellow.

Almost worth a point in itself.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Morsy on 20:30 - Mar 16 with 1968 viewsBlueschev

For nearly two decades we’d not replaced Magilton, Morsey might just overtake him in the legend hierarchy.

I still adore super Jim!
Morsy on 20:41 - Mar 16 with 1898 viewsKeno

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Morsy on 20:55 - Mar 16 with 1812 viewstextbackup

And all that today whilst observing Ramadan

He actually gets better when he’s fasting ffs… machine of a man

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Morsy on 20:59 - Mar 16 with 1767 viewscatch74

Morsy on 20:41 - Mar 16 by Keno

Some of his tackling today messed with my head, he seemed to approach the player run through the player and appear the other side with the ball. Brilliant performance yet again.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Morsy on 20:59 - Mar 16 with 1763 viewsbackwaywhen

The man is a machine simple as that unplayabl For the opposition 10/10 today.
Morsy on 20:59 - Mar 16 with 1765 viewstonybied

Morsy on 20:55 - Mar 16 by textbackup

And all that today whilst observing Ramadan

He actually gets better when he’s fasting ffs… machine of a man

Last year he was exceptional in Ramadan too.
[Post edited 16 Mar 21:13]
Login to get fewer ads

Morsy on 21:05 - Mar 16 with 1747 viewsblueislander

Morsy on 20:30 - Mar 16 by Blueschev

For nearly two decades we’d not replaced Magilton, Morsey might just overtake him in the legend hierarchy.

I still adore super Jim!

They are very different , but I would agree that their importance to the respective teams cannot be understated.
Morsy on 21:10 - Mar 16 with 1721 viewsIllinoisblue

In all seriousness has he ever had a bad game for us? He is the engine. The heartbeat. The inspiration. The leader.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Morsy on 21:14 - Mar 16 with 1687 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Utterly epic today - range of passing was superb, winning the ball time and time again, collecting it at the back and driving us forward. Best CM we’ve had in years and an inspiration to the rest of the team.

He utterly embarrassed Wednesday today, and looked a league or two above their players (which next year he will be.
Morsy on 22:12 - Mar 16 with 1502 viewsbraveblue

He was totally outstanding today.
Morsy on 22:20 - Mar 16 with 1440 viewsNutkins_Return

I think with his professionalism and how he looks after himself we probably have another season of him at approximately the same level. Pace will start to diminish. He's not quick and whilst it's not a primary part of his game that will impact. But I think we have the luxury of bedding someone in over the next 12 months. Good be Travis if we sign him or we need to find someone in the summer. (I don't think it's El Miz but we need to have a proper look at him in pre season and see if he might step up - if in the prem im not sure we'd even check - that's being brutally honest).

What a player Sam is. What a captain. Replacing both is the hard part. Trouble is Massimo problem is at the same time. I'm just going to enjoy it while we have them.
Morsy on 22:22 - Mar 16 with 1423 viewscarlisleaway

He is truly the King of Portman Road
If he does not get POTY I will be amazed

He is worthy of buying a season ticket and just watching him, gives 100% every game
Morsy on 00:03 - Mar 17 with 1202 viewsamdam81

Guy behind me was talking to his young lad throughout the game,saying look at ‘look Morsy he’s everywhere ‘

Amdam81

Morsy on 06:41 - Mar 17 with 1036 viewsKieran_Knows

Morsy on 20:41 - Mar 16 by Keno

Barry Bannan wears Sam Morsy pyjamas.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Morsy on 06:57 - Mar 17 with 1002 viewsBlueOura

An absolute beast of a player. I remember watching his debut for us and within 10 minutes I knew we had signed the proper centre midfield player that we had been missing for so long.

Under Mckenna he has just got better and better. I honestly think he could hold his own in the prem on current form, such a shame his not 27 instead of 32 as age might just catch up with him before he gets a proper crack at it.
He was ridiculously good... again on 08:38 - Mar 17 with 806 viewsDyland

Props to Luongo who helps make Morsy shine all the brighter.

You have to give Omari man of the match I guess, but to me it was Morsy who made it all tick. Again.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Not sure he's got the pace on 08:41 - Mar 17 with 790 viewsDyland

Morsy on 06:57 - Mar 17 by BlueOura

An absolute beast of a player. I remember watching his debut for us and within 10 minutes I knew we had signed the proper centre midfield player that we had been missing for so long.

Under Mckenna he has just got better and better. I honestly think he could hold his own in the prem on current form, such a shame his not 27 instead of 32 as age might just catch up with him before he gets a proper crack at it.

Or rather, if he was to hold his own in the Prem he'd need someone a level (and pace) above Luongo partnering him. I can see him picking up a lot of cards.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Morsy on 09:15 - Mar 17 with 674 viewsfranz_tyson

Let Omari get the MOTM, but Morsy was my MOTM. We simply can't replace him. Hes just amazing.
His control is unbelievable- its like the ball is on a piece of string. So good in tight areas and always wanting to push us forward. I truly don't know why he hasn't played PL football. ..... yet.
Morsy on 09:24 - Mar 17 with 601 viewscbower

How did we manage to sign him in League 1? He must really have believed completely in Cook. Under McKenna though, he is far more forward thinking too. Really inspirational leader.

bluescouser

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024