Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The cream of the championship 17:07 - Mar 17 with 2726 viewsAlberto_the_frog

Has risen to the top, said the biased Sky commentator.
I think he meant some stinking sewage is floating on top.
Even scum has been known to be on top of a surface
The cream of the championship on 17:09 - Mar 17 with 2685 viewshoppy

That comment annoyed me too, more so than the constant desire they had for Leeds to score another to go top.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

The cream of the championship on 17:19 - Mar 17 with 2558 viewsgainsboroughblue

That comment was 100% planned ahead of the game.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

The cream of the championship on 17:22 - Mar 17 with 2502 viewsFrimleyBlue

The cream of the championship on 17:09 - Mar 17 by hoppy

That comment annoyed me too, more so than the constant desire they had for Leeds to score another to go top.

Now they're top. We might stop seeing the pointless how things stand table during our games.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

The cream of the championship on 17:26 - Mar 17 with 2467 viewsMiaow

The cream of the championship on 17:19 - Mar 17 by gainsboroughblue

That comment was 100% planned ahead of the game.

Was it Gary Weaver by any chance?

⋆⋆⋆ My Ipswich Town quizzes: https://www.jetpunk.com/series/1696326/hinckfords-ipswich-town-quizzes ⋆⋆⋆
Poll: Which of this season’s (outfield) shirts do you most prefer?

The cream of the championship on 17:36 - Mar 17 with 2357 viewsNutkins_Return

Not sure why we need to get that offended. I think they are the best team in the championship and deserve to be top. Doesn't mean we can't overcome them but everything suggests they'll go up. Leicester however are 2 wins in 7 in all comps and one of those is a cup win and the other a very fortunate win against Sunderland who haven't one a game in 7 and lost all but one of those.
The cream of the championship on 17:36 - Mar 17 with 2355 viewsAlberto_the_frog

The cream of the championship on 17:26 - Mar 17 by Miaow

Was it Gary Weaver by any chance?

I refused to take note of the name
The cream of the championship on 17:46 - Mar 17 with 2272 viewsPinewoodblue

Also described Elland Road as a wonderful stadium.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

The cream of the championship on 18:25 - Mar 17 with 2102 viewsRyorry

The cream of the championship on 17:46 - Mar 17 by Pinewoodblue

Also described Elland Road as a wonderful stadium.

Yeah, I baulked at that too, nauseatingly biased wasn’t he. I can think of at least 50 stadiums off the top of my head that are a lot more “wonderful”.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

The cream of the championship on 18:43 - Mar 17 with 1895 viewsChurchman

The cream of the championship on 17:36 - Mar 17 by Nutkins_Return

Not sure why we need to get that offended. I think they are the best team in the championship and deserve to be top. Doesn't mean we can't overcome them but everything suggests they'll go up. Leicester however are 2 wins in 7 in all comps and one of those is a cup win and the other a very fortunate win against Sunderland who haven't one a game in 7 and lost all but one of those.

No need to be offended or to care. They can stick their patronising mentions of ITFC where the sun don’t shine too. They can say what they want; them and the tv lickspittles that are aching for a Premier League closed shop with especially Leeds in it. Preferably with Southampton and Leicester..

Eight games to play. Let’s see what it looks like after that.
The cream of the championship on 19:20 - Mar 17 with 1711 viewsbenrhyddingblue

The cream of the championship on 18:25 - Mar 17 by Ryorry

Yeah, I baulked at that too, nauseatingly biased wasn’t he. I can think of at least 50 stadiums off the top of my head that are a lot more “wonderful”.

Without doubt the worst away end I have been in this season for so many reasons. Add to that the awful stewards who wouldn’t let my sons back into the stand when they went to the toilet because they didn’t have their tickets on them - I did! When my eldest explained this, he was told to call me (this was just before kick off so I couldn’t hear). In the end I had to go looking for them. So I was in a bad mood before the 4.0 result
The cream of the championship on 19:45 - Mar 17 with 1547 viewsRyorry

The cream of the championship on 19:20 - Mar 17 by benrhyddingblue

Without doubt the worst away end I have been in this season for so many reasons. Add to that the awful stewards who wouldn’t let my sons back into the stand when they went to the toilet because they didn’t have their tickets on them - I did! When my eldest explained this, he was told to call me (this was just before kick off so I couldn’t hear). In the end I had to go looking for them. So I was in a bad mood before the 4.0 result

Bloody hell, what horrible sourpusses those barsteward jobsworths sound. No need for that kind of unpleasantness anywhere.

I'm guessing the oily licker comming for Sky has never sat in the away fans' section at ER!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

The cream of the championship on 20:29 - Mar 17 with 1309 viewsHelp

How many weeks they been top of the table?
The cream of the championship on 20:42 - Mar 17 with 1237 viewsWicklowBlue

The cream of the championship on 20:29 - Mar 17 by Help

How many weeks they been top of the table?

52 I think... I honestly just ignore this media led crap. Happy for us to be plucky even lucky little Ol' Ipswich helps take the pressure off. Leicester fans talking about seeing how Leeds deal with being top.

For me it's better to be the hunter rather than the hunted, just focus on our games which McK has proven his ability to do so.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024