Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… 21:19 - Mar 25 with 4862 viewsblueprint

The “ITFC Fans page” on facebook are trying to get the game to be one for bringing inflatables.

Why are some of our fans so desperate to make us look tinpot?
Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 21:37 - Mar 25 with 3912 viewslizzibee

chill...it was hilarious at Franchise last year - some of the inflatables were hilarious
Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 21:48 - Mar 25 with 3837 viewsblueprint

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 21:37 - Mar 25 by lizzibee

chill...it was hilarious at Franchise last year - some of the inflatables were hilarious

Hilarious if your 10 maybe. Why can’t we just focus on being vocal?
Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 22:04 - Mar 25 with 3716 views_clive_baker_

It’s so cringe.
Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 22:06 - Mar 25 with 3700 viewsGlasgowBlue

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 21:37 - Mar 25 by lizzibee

It's a no from me.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 22:09 - Mar 25 with 3686 viewsblueprint

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 22:04 - Mar 25 by _clive_baker_

It’s so cringe.

It really is. It makes it look like it’s our “big day out”.
Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 22:43 - Mar 25 with 3452 viewsCopfordBlue

“Tinpot” to who and why do you care what others think anyway?

We’re a club on the up, with so much to enjoy at the moment. I love the fact that we take thousands everywhere these days and Portman Road is sold out for every game. Inflatables or no inflatables, supporters of almost every other team in the EFL would love to swap places with us at the moment. I can’t believe anyone will look at 5,000 fans travelling that far on a bank holiday for a a game live on tv and be anything other than envious or impressed.

Poll: Most enjoyable calendar year as an Ipswich supporter

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 23:30 - Mar 25 with 3314 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Agreed

It's football not a children's play area. Get behind them with our voices.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 23:33 - Mar 25 with 3302 viewsE_I_E_I_E_I_O

Don’t let it worry you. If it happens why does it mean it will be less vocal?

The kids love it and they are as important as all other fans. You don’t need to partake and to make you look forward to it less seems odd.
Login to get fewer ads

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 23:42 - Mar 25 with 3278 viewsBlueBadger

NO FUN ALLOWED AT FOOTBALL

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 00:12 - Mar 26 with 3207 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 23:42 - Mar 25 by BlueBadger

Christ, why do people get bothered by these things one way or the other?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 00:52 - Mar 26 with 3158 viewsPinewoodblue

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 21:48 - Mar 25 by blueprint

Hilarious if your 10 maybe. Why can’t we just focus on being vocal?

Grow up…..you ought to realise by now the world doesn’t resolve around you. Learn to go with the flow. Not everything will be your liking, not mine, notpr anyone else’s.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 06:06 - Mar 26 with 2924 viewsgtsb1966

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 23:42 - Mar 25 by BlueBadger

Oh come on, just because you went once and didn't like it doesn't mean you shouldn't try it again. A lot has changed now.
Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 06:53 - Mar 26 with 2781 viewsBlueBadger

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 06:06 - Mar 26 by gtsb1966

Oh come on, just because you went once and didn't like it doesn't mean you shouldn't try it again. A lot has changed now.

Not until the big boys let me take my inflatables.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 07:42 - Mar 26 with 2599 viewsGlasgowBlue

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 00:12 - Mar 26 by The_Flashing_Smile

Christ, why do people get bothered by these things one way or the other?

Was it you who brought the inflatable cock and balls?

Iron Lion Zion

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 07:45 - Mar 26 with 2586 viewsSwailsey

This feels like an overreaction.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 08:16 - Mar 26 with 2476 viewsGlasgowBlue

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 07:45 - Mar 26 by Swailsey

This feels like an overreaction.

Are you saying that people with over inflated egos are full of hot air?

Iron Lion Zion

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 08:26 - Mar 26 with 2428 viewsblueasfook

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 07:42 - Mar 26 by GlasgowBlue

Yes and guess where he hid them to smuggle them in

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 08:34 - Mar 26 with 2392 viewsBlueBlood90

I'm sure there are people out there who preferred it when we had 13,000 at PR and finishing mid table every year. Just let people enjoy the moment and have some fun FFS. If you're that bothered don't go.

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 08:39 - Mar 26 with 2368 viewsBlueBadger

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 08:26 - Mar 26 by blueasfook

His coat pocket?

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 09:08 - Mar 26 with 2276 viewsChris_ITFC

If something as harmless and inoffensive as that can spoil your excitement, I’d get yourself a refund before you realise how long the journey is.

There will be plenty of fans buzzing for the game and happy to take your place.
Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 09:12 - Mar 26 with 2251 viewsOldFart71

At my age you'd be grateful for an inflatable.
Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 09:22 - Mar 26 with 2201 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 07:42 - Mar 26 by GlasgowBlue

Have you been looking through my facebook pics?!
No, never taken an inflatable to a football match.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 09:32 - Mar 26 with 2157 viewsdirtyboy

Some fans are 10 ffs.

Inflatables are fun, singing is fun, dancing is fun.

Then you get the boring cants who stand at the side of a dancefloor with a pint thinking they're all cool and whatnot, rolling their eyes at the middle aged parents twirling around without a care in the world.

Guess who's having more fun?

Take inflatables if you want, it'll improve crowd interraction at the very least, break down barriers and no doubt there'll be more smiles.

Eurgh, old men on internet forums dissing the fact that some people are different to them in how they enjoy themselves. Get a life, the world is moving forwards and you're standing still falling behind.
Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 09:42 - Mar 26 with 2110 viewsfarkenhell

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 09:32 - Mar 26 by dirtyboy

Some fans are 10 ffs.

Inflatables are fun, singing is fun, dancing is fun.

Then you get the boring cants who stand at the side of a dancefloor with a pint thinking they're all cool and whatnot, rolling their eyes at the middle aged parents twirling around without a care in the world.

Guess who's having more fun?

Take inflatables if you want, it'll improve crowd interraction at the very least, break down barriers and no doubt there'll be more smiles.

Eurgh, old men on internet forums dissing the fact that some people are different to them in how they enjoy themselves. Get a life, the world is moving forwards and you're standing still falling behind.

Can't wait to tell my children you called them boring cants!
Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 09:47 - Mar 26 with 2093 viewscatch74

Not looking forward to Blackburn as much as I was… on 08:26 - Mar 26 by blueasfook

Hate to tell you but that wasn’t the inflatable.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024