Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds record at QPR 13:51 - Apr 26 with 1783 viewssmithy69

last 10 matches at QPR, stretching back to 2005 is:
Won - 3
Drew - 1
Lost - 6
last win there was in 2017

Cmon QPR
Leeds record at QPR on 15:02 - Apr 26 with 1510 viewsBasuco

Note of caution, this current Leeds team are rather good at this level, IMO Leeds are the best team in the Championship this season, they beat us and Leicester home and away. Come on you R's.
Leeds record at QPR on 15:07 - Apr 26 with 1473 viewsRozz

Leeds record at QPR on 15:02 - Apr 26 by Basuco

Note of caution, this current Leeds team are rather good at this level, IMO Leeds are the best team in the Championship this season, they beat us and Leicester home and away. Come on you R's.

Which also means they must have slipped up to lesser teams at least 2 x times more than us both to be where they are.

I take your general point though, I won't be expecting any favours!
Yeah, I agree.... on 15:10 - Apr 26 with 1459 viewsBloots

Leeds record at QPR on 15:02 - Apr 26 by Basuco

....they look unstoppable going forward at times.

And that's even with Bamford in the team.

They can be a bit dodgy at the back, but I can't see anything other than a convincing win for them tonight.

I expect Summerville will cut in on his right foot and score from the corner of the area, for a change.

I might start drinking now.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Yeah, I agree.... on 15:13 - Apr 26 with 1445 viewsCaptainAhab

Yeah, I agree.... on 15:10 - Apr 26 by Bloots

They can be a bit dodgy at the back, but I can't see anything other than a convincing win for them tonight.

I expect Summerville will cut in on his right foot and score from the corner of the area, for a change.

Yes, hard to see anything but a Leeds win, but then you never know this time of the season. Pressure can do funny things! I'm telling myself they've already got this won and anything else is 100% bonus.
Leeds record at QPR on 15:21 - Apr 26 with 1399 viewsJ2BLUE

I hate stats like this.

2005 has zero relevant to their team today. Archie Gray wasn't even born.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Yeah, I agree.... on 15:21 - Apr 26 with 1394 viewsBasuco

Bamfords role looks very similar to GH, not just a goal scorer, he creates so much for others around him, he is one of those players who look like they do very little but the team is far weaker and ineffective without him.
Nah, I think he's just crap. (n/t) on 15:23 - Apr 26 with 1387 viewsBloots

Yeah, I agree.... on 15:21 - Apr 26 by Basuco

Bamfords role looks very similar to GH, not just a goal scorer, he creates so much for others around him, he is one of those players who look like they do very little but the team is far weaker and ineffective without him.

Leeds record at QPR on 15:27 - Apr 26 with 1364 viewsSwansea_Blue

It’ll be 0-5 tonight. They’ll smash them.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Yeah, I agree.... on 15:33 - Apr 26 with 1340 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

“ They can be a bit dodgy at the back”

They have the best defensive record in the league.
Yeah, but apart from that... on 15:39 - Apr 26 with 1298 viewsBloots

Yeah, I agree.... on 15:33 - Apr 26 by SuperKieranMcKenna

“ They can be a bit dodgy at the back”

They have the best defensive record in the league.

...they look a bit dodgy!

Maybe it's just the keeper giving me that impression.

Dunno.

Anyway, they'll win by 3 or 4.

Leeds record at QPR on 15:40 - Apr 26 with 1297 viewsIllinoisblue

Leeds record at QPR on 15:21 - Apr 26 by J2BLUE

I hate stats like this.

2005 has zero relevant to their team today. Archie Gray wasn't even born.

This. Of all the stupid stats in football, these “haven’t won there since 1985” are some of the most meaningless.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Leeds record at QPR on 15:44 - Apr 26 with 1263 viewsJ2BLUE

Leeds record at QPR on 15:40 - Apr 26 by Illinoisblue

This. Of all the stupid stats in football, these “haven’t won there since 1985” are some of the most meaningless.

Especially when it's teams who haven't been in the same league for 37 of those 39 years.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Leeds record at QPR on 15:49 - Apr 26 with 1229 viewsStu_boy

Anything is possible, qpr beat leicester and still need a point to ensure they dont get dragged into a last day battle for survival
Yeah, I agree.... on 17:43 - Apr 26 with 1009 viewsDubtractor

Worth noting that as impressive as Leeds can be, and I agree that they are scary going forward at times, they have lost or drawn to Blackburn, Sunderland, Coventry, Watford and Huddersfield in the last 10 games.

If it helps, I'm not going to watch the game, and I'm fairly sure that every time I watch Leeds or Leicester they win, so I'm doing my bit by not watching it. I'll be going stress free and watching vintage TOTP instead!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Only two on tonight mate.... on 17:49 - Apr 26 with 990 viewsBloots

Yeah, I agree.... on 17:43 - Apr 26 by Dubtractor

Worth noting that as impressive as Leeds can be, and I agree that they are scary going forward at times, they have lost or drawn to Blackburn, Sunderland, Coventry, Watford and Huddersfield in the last 10 games.

If it helps, I'm not going to watch the game, and I'm fairly sure that every time I watch Leeds or Leicester they win, so I'm doing my bit by not watching it. I'll be going stress free and watching vintage TOTP instead!

....cos of the bleedin' snooker.

One looks like a cracker though.

Particularly looking forward to an eclectic combo of Bad Manners, Smokie, The Undertones, Johnny Logan and The Cure.

Yeah, I agree.... on 17:50 - Apr 26 with 980 viewsMullet

And Farke is a fraud.

Win 3 games and we go up.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Only two on tonight mate.... on 17:52 - Apr 26 with 966 viewsDubtractor

Only two on tonight mate.... on 17:49 - Apr 26 by Bloots

....cos of the bleedin' snooker.

One looks like a cracker though.

Particularly looking forward to an eclectic combo of Bad Manners, Smokie, The Undertones, Johnny Logan and The Cure.

Fook the snooker.

If there is a 70s one I think it is the law that they have to include Darts isn't it?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Yeah, I agree.... on 17:55 - Apr 26 with 946 viewsBattersea_Blue

Good points about some of Leeds recent results.

I know the stats about “havent won at xxxxxx for xx years” often don’t mean a lot, but sometimes they do. The tight pitch at Loftus Road won’t/doesn’t suit Leeds, so I’m obviously really hoping they struggle like hell and it’s a 0-0 or 1-0 to QPR.

I’m in Thailand, 6 hours ahead, so just coming up to midnight. I’m going to try and sleep through it, but I’m sure I’ll wake up and check the score.

Same issue tomorrow night too of course. Really don’t know if I can stand the stress to watch us live at 2 am. Will decide tomorrow as if Leeds lose or draw it’ll be much less stressful.
Yeah, I agree.... on 17:56 - Apr 26 with 947 viewsHerbivore

They're the best in the league in those transition phases when they can break quickly but they look a lot less threatening against sides who are compact and happy to sit in at times. They're really set up to pick sides off when they leave space in behind and they're very good at it but a fair few sides have managed to stifle them quite successfully.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Dan Hegarty was marvelous.... on 18:06 - Apr 26 with 888 viewsBloots

Only two on tonight mate.... on 17:52 - Apr 26 by Dubtractor

Fook the snooker.

If there is a 70s one I think it is the law that they have to include Darts isn't it?

....a total madman on stage, but brilliant nonetheless.

Leeds record at QPR on 18:36 - Apr 26 with 798 viewspennblue

The best thing about tonight is it will give us a better idea of what we need to get points wise.

If we cannot achieve that number of points then leeds deserve it more than we do

It is simples

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Yeah, I agree.... on 21:34 - Apr 26 with 556 viewsMK1

Yeah, I agree.... on 15:21 - Apr 26 by Basuco

You did tell them.
Yeah, but apart from that... on 21:51 - Apr 26 with 496 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Yeah, but apart from that... on 15:39 - Apr 26 by Bloots

...they look a bit dodgy!

Maybe it's just the keeper giving me that impression.

Dunno.

Anyway, they'll win by 3 or 4.

“ Anyway, they'll win by 3 or 4.”

Nice work!
Lovely stuff!! (n/t) on 21:54 - Apr 26 with 479 viewsBloots

Yeah, but apart from that... on 21:51 - Apr 26 by SuperKieranMcKenna

“ Anyway, they'll win by 3 or 4.”

Nice work!

Leeds record at QPR on 21:55 - Apr 26 with 455 viewssmithy69

Shall I edit it - or someone else lol
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising