Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea 20:24 - May 22 with 2087 viewsMach_foreignBlue

The state of theirs.
[Post edited 22 May 20:25]
Chelsea on 20:31 - May 22 with 1912 viewsJ2BLUE

wtf

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Chelsea on 20:37 - May 22 with 1740 viewsKropotkin123

Reminds me of the smarmy comment (sorry to bring it up). They're just crying because of the Spurs link though.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Chelsea on 20:38 - May 22 with 1701 viewschicoazul

Chelsea fan of my acquaintance absolutely despised Poch until he joined them, and today is blubbing online about him leaving. Fans of Premier League London clubs can be the absolute worst.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Chelsea on 20:39 - May 22 with 1688 viewsSwansea_Blue

Quite right, he’s rubbish. Nothing to see here. Have you tried Farke? I hear he’s fab.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Chelsea on 20:39 - May 22 with 1675 viewsgainsboroughblue

This is the main reason it would fck me off if he went there. Absolute @rse of a club and even bigger @reshole fans.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Chelsea on 20:42 - May 22 with 1593 viewsNedPlimpton

Yeah, our fans would never have said he was smug or anything like that when he joined
Chelsea on 20:45 - May 22 with 1489 viewsstrikalite

Chelsea on 20:39 - May 22 by gainsboroughblue

This is the main reason it would fck me off if he went there. Absolute @rse of a club and even bigger @reshole fans.

Potter should be a huge warning to him, let's not forget what a fantastic job he did at Brighton...
Chelsea on 20:46 - May 22 with 1486 viewsChurchman

Chelsea on 20:38 - May 22 by chicoazul

Chelsea fan of my acquaintance absolutely despised Poch until he joined them, and today is blubbing online about him leaving. Fans of Premier League London clubs can be the absolute worst.

I think Chelsea fans have surpassed Spurs in their entitled, whinging, awfulness.

There’s just something simply odious about supporters of the bigger London clubs - Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, Ghastly West Ham.
Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea on 21:56 - May 22 with 1041 viewsBluedandy

When the Premier League started in 1992 ... Ipswich and Chelsea as founding participants had won exactly the same of number of honours in their respective histories i.e. three.

In the preceding years Chelsea rarely got anywhere near to filling Stamford Bridge and of all the teams that have won the Premier League Chelsea have the lowest league attendance on record in the Premier League era.

Less than 9K could be bothered to attend the Bridge in a game against Coventry just before they got pumped 4-0 by Man Utd at Wembley in the 1994 Cup Final.

Russian oil baron Roman Abramovich alone created a Frankenstein football club, bloated way beyond its true size by the crudest of crude money.

In turn he spawned a monstrously entitled fanbase that's utterly divorced from the historic reality of Chelsea Football Club.
Chelsea on 22:02 - May 22 with 914 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Chelsea on 20:46 - May 22 by Churchman

I think Chelsea fans have surpassed Spurs in their entitled, whinging, awfulness.

There’s just something simply odious about supporters of the bigger London clubs - Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, Ghastly West Ham.

They want a title
Chelsea on 22:10 - May 22 with 747 viewsibbleobble

Chelsea on 21:56 - May 22 by Bluedandy

When the Premier League started in 1992 ... Ipswich and Chelsea as founding participants had won exactly the same of number of honours in their respective histories i.e. three.

In the preceding years Chelsea rarely got anywhere near to filling Stamford Bridge and of all the teams that have won the Premier League Chelsea have the lowest league attendance on record in the Premier League era.

Less than 9K could be bothered to attend the Bridge in a game against Coventry just before they got pumped 4-0 by Man Utd at Wembley in the 1994 Cup Final.

Russian oil baron Roman Abramovich alone created a Frankenstein football club, bloated way beyond its true size by the crudest of crude money.

In turn he spawned a monstrously entitled fanbase that's utterly divorced from the historic reality of Chelsea Football Club.

Very well put. Agree with all of that which is why any smart manager wouldn’t go near them at the moment as they’re failing at recreating the Abramovich quite badly. Points deduction surely on there way too.
Chelsea on 22:20 - May 22 with 627 viewsSarge

Chelsea on 20:45 - May 22 by strikalite

Potter should be a huge warning to him, let's not forget what a fantastic job he did at Brighton...

And Villas Boas, and di Matteo, and countless others. Chelsea is a managerial career graveyard, unless you’re someone like Ancelotti who already has a reputation worldwide as one of the greats.

I just can’t see why anybody would choose to go there. For me it would put McKenna further away from the future Man Utd job, not closer.
Chelsea on 22:28 - May 22 with 563 viewsbaxterbasics

I've seen many like that on X the last couple of days. I've quickly developed a deep loathing of Chelsea fans. Even ManU fans have been more considered.

If X is representative of Chelsea fans in general, I wouldn't be surprised if they boo him right off the bat. They do not deserve him.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024