Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What about Latte Lath.. 18:02 - Aug 29 with 6347 viewsFrimleyBlue

Could be a good one.

Waka Waka
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

0
What about Latte Lath.. on 18:04 - Aug 29 with 4751 viewsgainsboroughblue

Been mentioned several times on here and always leads to a thread full of coffee puns.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

0
What about Latte Lath.. on 18:04 - Aug 29 with 4750 viewsMiaow

He's a bit too milky.

⋆⋆⋆ My Ipswich Town quizzes: https://www.jetpunk.com/series/1696326/hinckfords-ipswich-town-quizzes ⋆⋆⋆
Poll: Where will we finish in 2025–26?

0
What about Latte Lath.. on 18:06 - Aug 29 with 4714 viewsFrimleyBlue

What about Latte Lath.. on 18:04 - Aug 29 by gainsboroughblue

Been mentioned several times on here and always leads to a thread full of coffee puns.


I'm sure that won't happen again.

Waka Waka
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

0
What about Latte Lath.. on 18:07 - Aug 29 with 4672 viewsMiaow

What about Latte Lath.. on 18:06 - Aug 29 by FrimleyBlue

I'm sure that won't happen again.


Bean there, done that.

⋆⋆⋆ My Ipswich Town quizzes: https://www.jetpunk.com/series/1696326/hinckfords-ipswich-town-quizzes ⋆⋆⋆
Poll: Where will we finish in 2025–26?

4
What about Latte Lathe.. on 18:27 - Aug 29 with 4456 viewsZx1988

How would that even work?

I assume that the rotational motion of the lathe could be somehow connected to a milk-frothing device? Or would it just be simpler to attach the spindle of the lathe to a basic generator, and hook it up to an espresso machine?

Not a prophet, or a stone-age man; just a mortal with potential of a superman.
Poll: Worst Ginger?

0
What about Latte Lath.. on 18:28 - Aug 29 with 4449 viewshoppy

What about Latte Lath.. on 18:04 - Aug 29 by gainsboroughblue

Been mentioned several times on here and always leads to a thread full of coffee puns.


Are they not your cup of tea then?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

0
What about Latte Lath.. on 18:29 - Aug 29 with 4413 viewsbluearmy4838

You'll get roasted for this one
0
What about Latte Lath.. on 18:31 - Aug 29 with 4389 viewsNthQldITFC

What about Latte Lath.. on 18:04 - Aug 29 by gainsboroughblue

Been mentioned several times on here and always leads to a thread full of coffee puns.


Can't think of any coffee puns, I'm too plastered.

Good work by Philogene...... GREAT WORK BY PHILOGENE!!!
Poll: How would you feel about a UK Identity Card?

1
Login to get fewer ads

What about Latte Lath.. on 18:31 - Aug 29 with 4386 viewsBloomBlue

He has been extra hot this season, and he can use either foot, ie a double shot .
2
What about Latte Lath.. on 18:36 - Aug 29 with 4328 viewsBuhrer

He who latte lath, latte longesht
4
What about Latte Lath.. on 18:36 - Aug 29 with 4324 viewsMetal_Hacker

Don’t mocha me laugh ffs

Poll: Which No.9 Would YOU Buy / Loan ?

2
What about Latte Lath.. on 18:36 - Aug 29 with 4322 viewsWeWereZombies

What about Latte Lath.. on 18:29 - Aug 29 by bluearmy4838

You'll get roasted for this one


But we'll still grind the puns out...

Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

1
What about Latte Lath.. on 18:39 - Aug 29 with 4280 viewsKeno

What about Latte Lath.. on 18:36 - Aug 29 by WeWereZombies

But we'll still grind the puns out...


Maybe a thread like this needs some kind of filter

Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

2
What about Latte Lath.. on 18:40 - Aug 29 with 4259 viewsCheltenham_Blue

What about Latte Lath.. on 18:06 - Aug 29 by FrimleyBlue

I'm sure that won't happen again.


Is he Colombian or Americano?

Poll: If we were to spend £200m would you rather

0
What about Latte Lath.. on 18:43 - Aug 29 with 4209 viewsNthQldITFC

What about Latte Lath.. on 18:31 - Aug 29 by NthQldITFC

Can't think of any coffee puns, I'm too plastered.


...and anyway, what'll daubing puns all over the site achieve?

Good work by Philogene...... GREAT WORK BY PHILOGENE!!!
Poll: How would you feel about a UK Identity Card?

0
What about Latte Lath.. on 18:47 - Aug 29 with 4119 viewsMetal_Hacker

If I were Phil I’d delete this thread in an instant

Poll: Which No.9 Would YOU Buy / Loan ?

1
What about Latte Lath.. on 18:50 - Aug 29 with 4076 viewsKeno

What about Latte Lath.. on 18:47 - Aug 29 by Metal_Hacker

If I were Phil I’d delete this thread in an instant


Not sure he will, he’s a bit camp

Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

0
What about Latte Lath.. on 18:51 - Aug 29 with 4074 viewsMK1

Would be my #1 choice. A Star for Bucks. Costa bit. Nero mind.

Poll: New hobby suggestions for NeedhamChris.

1
What about Latte Lath.. on 18:53 - Aug 29 with 4036 viewsKeno

What about Latte Lath.. on 18:51 - Aug 29 by MK1

Would be my #1 choice. A Star for Bucks. Costa bit. Nero mind.


I hear he’s very smart, always wears a hat and nice trousers

You know …. Capandchinos

Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

5
What about Latte Lath.. on 18:56 - Aug 29 with 4005 viewsWhos_blue

What about Latte Lath.. on 18:53 - Aug 29 by Keno

I hear he’s very smart, always wears a hat and nice trousers

You know …. Capandchinos



"Look, I don't wanna be the same as everybody else. That's why I'm a Mod, see?"

0
What about Latte Lath.. on 19:00 - Aug 29 with 3956 viewsStu_boy

Be a goid signing, ashton should do it by any beans necessary
0
What about Latte Lath.. on 19:00 - Aug 29 with 3956 viewsWhos_blue

If we don't get a striker over the line, no need to stress.
Don't worry. Be frappe.

"Look, I don't wanna be the same as everybody else. That's why I'm a Mod, see?"

0
What about Latte Lath.. on 19:03 - Aug 29 with 3916 viewsMaccaisgod

Shouldn't take de longhi
1
What about Latte Lath.. on 19:22 - Aug 29 with 3759 viewsCrayonKing

What about Latte Lath.. on 18:47 - Aug 29 by Metal_Hacker

If I were Phil I’d delete this thread in an instant


"I'm terribly sorry. I've just moved in to the Premiership and it appears I've run out of....strikers"
0
What about Latte Lath.. on 19:29 - Aug 29 with 3657 viewsZapatasMoustache

Ready made song in Whole Latte Lath (unless that’s been done already)
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026