Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick and Terry 21:37 - Mar 15 with 3053 viewsJamiebed

Is it just me or others thinking it might be time for Mick and Tel to return? I'd be keen on retaining Kerian as Assistant Assistant Manager.

Blog: Up and Down, We Follow

-13
Mick and Terry on 21:52 - Mar 15 with 2931 viewsSimonBatfordITFC

I think that’s enough internet for today.
3
Mick and Terry on 21:55 - Mar 15 with 2906 viewsBasuco

Shudder, "FFS get a grip!
0
Mick and Terry on 21:58 - Mar 15 with 2865 viewsblueislander

Mick and Terry on 21:55 - Mar 15 by Basuco

Shudder, "FFS get a grip!


I think you should stick to shandies.
0
Mick and Terry on 22:06 - Mar 15 with 2791 viewsbluelagos

Crappiest trolling I"ve read in weeks
[Post edited 16 Mar 2025 8:16]

Poll: Your preference for new Towen manager (Bookies favourites)
Blog: Time's Up Mark

0
Mick and Terry on 22:50 - Mar 15 with 2664 viewsIllinoisblue

Even Blueas on his worst days has better jokes than this.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

0
Mick and Terry on 23:38 - Mar 15 with 2510 viewsRyorry

So bad it’s almost nearly halfway funny.

You’d be better off doing what your username says on the tin.

Poll: Do you find minor cuts & grazes heal better

0
Mick and Terry on 23:55 - Mar 15 with 2445 viewsSaffronWaldenBlues

Let’s skip the Mickma phase and give PR Paul Lambert another crack at relegation. He can get into a fake fight with another oppositions dugout and praised for a 3-0 away drubbing.

An East Anglian Town overtaken by Londoners

3
Mick and Terry on 23:59 - Mar 15 with 2421 viewsRyorry

Mick and Terry on 23:55 - Mar 15 by SaffronWaldenBlues

Let’s skip the Mickma phase and give PR Paul Lambert another crack at relegation. He can get into a fake fight with another oppositions dugout and praised for a 3-0 away drubbing.


Cheers for making me laugh.

Poll: Do you find minor cuts & grazes heal better

1
Login to get fewer ads

Mick and Terry on 01:27 - Mar 16 with 2313 viewsBlueBadger

Mick and Terry on 22:50 - Mar 15 by Illinoisblue

Even Blueas on his worst days has better jokes than this.


Steady now. I know its been a bad day but let's not get into stuff we'll regret later.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: How did you do the England game?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

1
Mick and Terry on 02:40 - Mar 16 with 2266 viewsMinneapolis_ITFC

This is fu@king great, comedy platinum. Didn't know Abbott and Costello frequented our fan pages. Should get an autograph or something.

The day McCarthy returns here is the one where I'll just about give up decades of support for the club name. Either someone was born last week or slept through the whole time he were manager here. Why not hire back Jewell or Lambert while we're at it.

They want McKenna to remain though in an assistant coach capacity while the whole thing's going on ? Damn strange reasoning there.
0
Mick and Terry on 04:32 - Mar 16 with 2208 viewsBenters

The only thing I miss about those two is doing the Mick Ma and Terry song 🤓😂

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

1
Mick and Terry on 08:16 - Mar 16 with 2041 viewswrightsrightglove

Jesus Christ
0
Mick and Terry on 08:49 - Mar 16 with 1950 viewsNthQldITFC

When Mummy shouted at you, she wasn't telling you which username to register on TWTD.

Good work by Philogene...... GREAT WORK BY PHILOGENE!!!
Poll: How would you feel about a UK Identity Card?

0
Mick and Terry on 08:54 - Mar 16 with 1919 viewssjg

Mick and Terry on 04:32 - Mar 16 by Benters

The only thing I miss about those two is doing the Mick Ma and Terry song 🤓😂


And oh Mick McCarthy you are the love of my life, we had some great songs back then
0
Mick and Terry on 09:29 - Mar 16 with 1831 viewsSwansea_Blue

Not a bad idea. Mick could be Kieran’s tea boy.


Poll: Escaped Goat of the day. Who’s it going to be?

0
Mick and Terry on 10:46 - Mar 16 with 1727 viewsTheBlueGnu

Mick and Terry on 21:58 - Mar 15 by blueislander

I think you should stick to shandies.


hand shandies

Poll: Who would potentially have been a great Ipswich manager ?

0
Mick and Terry on 12:07 - Mar 16 with 1643 viewsJamiebed

Mick and Terry on 02:40 - Mar 16 by Minneapolis_ITFC

This is fu@king great, comedy platinum. Didn't know Abbott and Costello frequented our fan pages. Should get an autograph or something.

The day McCarthy returns here is the one where I'll just about give up decades of support for the club name. Either someone was born last week or slept through the whole time he were manager here. Why not hire back Jewell or Lambert while we're at it.

They want McKenna to remain though in an assistant coach capacity while the whole thing's going on ? Damn strange reasoning there.


Just perhaps I was joking. I know this is no place for jokes.

Blog: Up and Down, We Follow

1
You caught quite a few Jamie.... on 12:50 - Mar 16 with 1557 viewsBloots

Mick and Terry on 12:07 - Mar 16 by Jamiebed

Just perhaps I was joking. I know this is no place for jokes.


....you sly old fox.

Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney.

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026