By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of cookies and to abide by our Terms and Conditions. We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our Privacy Policy.
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
@People ITK: When is Akpom signing... on 21:16 - Aug 7 by Dubtractor
I was thinking to the tune of Agadoo by Black Lace:
Akpom do do do get stuck in and win the ball Akpom do do do Pass it on to score a goal
For the avoidance of any doubt, this is not a serious suggestion!
[Post edited 7 Aug 2025 21:26]
That might of been my fault, putting that in your subconscious if you saw this post:
Presser by MrBeckinsale6 Aug 2025 11:19 So you don't think we'll see KM doing the running man, before belting out his own version of Agadoo, with the lyrics changed to Akpomdoo?
@People ITK: When is Akpom signing... on 22:17 - Aug 7 by MrBeckinsale
That might of been my fault, putting that in your subconscious if you saw this post:
Presser by MrBeckinsale6 Aug 2025 11:19 So you don't think we'll see KM doing the running man, before belting out his own version of Agadoo, with the lyrics changed to Akpomdoo?
@People ITK: When is Akpom signing... on 20:44 - Aug 7 by Kropotkin123
I can't believe you are forcing my hand like this...
Akbom, Akbom, Chuba Akbom, You can lead the line when we need to play it long. Akbom, Akbom, Chuba Akbom, Oh Chuba, you can turn it on.
I'm not sure why the song entered my head, so hoping I haven't accidentally copied someone here.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2025 20:46]
Oh I wondered why that was in my head!! Wouldn't it be better with Akbom, Akbom, Chuba, Chuba Akbom? (In other words, say Chuba twice instead of once?)
0
@People ITK: When is Akpom signing... on 11:32 - Aug 11 with 1439 views
@People ITK: When is Akpom signing... on 08:56 - Aug 13 by Bex75
First thing I thought was 'Mr Loverman...Chuba!'
Replace the Mr Loverman bit with whatever you like but the 'Chuba' seems obvious to me lol
Or what about..
Chuba, Chuba, Chuba, Chuba Akpom Chuba Akpom, Chuba Akpom, Chuba Akpom Chuba Akpom, let me rock you Let me rock you, Chuba Akpom Let me rock you, that's all I wanna do Chuba Akpom, let me rock you Let me rock you, Chuba Akpom Let me rock you, 'cause I feel for you