Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sarmiento yesterday 18:41 - Apr 20 with 1814 viewsDubtractor

Not sure I've ever seen so many stepovers, to so little effect.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

0
Sarmiento yesterday on 18:48 - Apr 20 with 1764 viewsGlasgowBlue

I think he was the difference when he came on. Seemed to give Boro a real boost and made things happen.

Antisemites, Jew haters and crashing bores will be put on ignore.
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

3
He’s the perfect definition…. on 18:51 - Apr 20 with 1752 viewsBloots

….of a “show pony”.

Always has been, but it’s worse now because he’s also got stupid hair.

Keaton, Kint, McManus, Fenster and Hockney.

0
Sarmiento yesterday on 18:54 - Apr 20 with 1712 viewsDubtractor

Sarmiento yesterday on 18:48 - Apr 20 by GlasgowBlue

I think he was the difference when he came on. Seemed to give Boro a real boost and made things happen.


Dunno about that, i think we gave them a boost when Davis passed the ball to them, giving them an opportunity to attack with our defence out of shape

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

1
Sarmiento yesterday on 18:55 - Apr 20 with 1691 viewscarlisleaway

Sarmiento is a player that McKenna should have got back in our squad
1
Sarmiento yesterday on 19:23 - Apr 20 with 1584 viewsGlasgowBlue

Sarmiento yesterday on 18:54 - Apr 20 by Dubtractor

Dunno about that, i think we gave them a boost when Davis passed the ball to them, giving them an opportunity to attack with our defence out of shape


From the minute Sarmiento came on the pitch Boro started attack after attack against us.

edit. Morsy summed it up best two years ago by saying when Sarmiento comes on he causes chaos.
[Post edited 20 Apr 19:28]

Antisemites, Jew haters and crashing bores will be put on ignore.
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

3
Sarmiento yesterday on 19:25 - Apr 20 with 1573 viewsMattinLondon

Sir, I think you might well have forgotten Keanan Bennetts.
3
Sarmiento yesterday on 19:27 - Apr 20 with 1558 viewshomer_123

Sarmiento yesterday on 19:25 - Apr 20 by MattinLondon

Sir, I think you might well have forgotten Keanan Bennetts.


Keanan Chidozie Mbaeri Bennetts to be precise.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: Has Omari travelled?

0
Sarmiento yesterday on 19:42 - Apr 20 with 1510 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Sarmiento yesterday on 18:54 - Apr 20 by Dubtractor

Dunno about that, i think we gave them a boost when Davis passed the ball to them, giving them an opportunity to attack with our defence out of shape


Baby Davis has a lot to answer for.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: What you watching.

2
Login to get fewer ads

Sarmiento yesterday on 19:59 - Apr 20 with 1407 viewsNutkins_Return

Sarmiento yesterday on 19:23 - Apr 20 by GlasgowBlue

From the minute Sarmiento came on the pitch Boro started attack after attack against us.

edit. Morsy summed it up best two years ago by saying when Sarmiento comes on he causes chaos.
[Post edited 20 Apr 19:28]


Loved Sarmiento but the Boro fans think he he abs.oliyely useless. They haven't taken to him at all and he has zero goals and zero assists. Wasn't much more popular at Burnley.

It's odd. I think there is a real player there but seems he's never really been that rated anywhere but with us.

Poll: Who do we think McKenna (not you) will partner Greaves with ?

0
Sarmiento yesterday on 20:43 - Apr 20 with 1277 viewsitfc_bucks

Sarmiento yesterday on 19:42 - Apr 20 by BanksterDebtSlave

Baby Davis has a lot to answer for.


Baby Chappers was the end of Conor...

Poll: How long till Selles gets sacked?

0
Sarmiento yesterday on 21:26 - Apr 20 with 1166 viewsEdmundo

It was like Fabian Wilnis on speed.

Poll: How many points will we gain between now and January 1st?
Blog: McKenna's Men Part Three: A Bridge Too Far?

1
He’s the perfect definition…. on 21:31 - Apr 20 with 1134 viewsSamWhiteUK

He’s the perfect definition…. on 18:51 - Apr 20 by Bloots

….of a “show pony”.

Always has been, but it’s worse now because he’s also got stupid hair.


His hair is the same as it was while he was here. In fact when he was here he had blonde highlights as well
0
Sarmiento yesterday on 21:57 - Apr 20 with 1060 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Didn’t need any step overs to send that shot flying towards the top corner.
0
Sarmiento yesterday on 22:03 - Apr 20 with 1038 viewsbournemouthblue

Did you not see Fabian Wilnis?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: How much for Omari

0
Sarmiento yesterday on 22:03 - Apr 20 with 1036 viewsbournemouthblue

Sarmiento yesterday on 18:55 - Apr 20 by carlisleaway

Sarmiento is a player that McKenna should have got back in our squad


I always felt he was a good alternative to Broadhead

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: How much for Omari

0
Sarmiento yesterday on 23:30 - Apr 20 with 914 viewsquad

Sarmiento yesterday on 18:55 - Apr 20 by carlisleaway

Sarmiento is a player that McKenna should have got back in our squad


Nah
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026