| Walton Starting Tomorrow 19:30 - Sep 18 with 4281 views | Ipswich24 | 👀 |  |
| |  |
| Walton Starting Tomorrow on 19:44 - Sep 18 with 3861 views | Backtoblue78A | God I hope so. |  | |  |
| Walton Starting Tomorrow on 19:48 - Sep 18 with 3840 views | BasingstokeBlue |
| Walton Starting Tomorrow on 19:44 - Sep 18 by Backtoblue78A | God I hope so. |
You would. |  |
|  |
| Walton Starting Tomorrow on 19:54 - Sep 18 with 3775 views | Freddies_Ears | Oh. I thought we'd be naming our strongest XI... |  | |  |
| Walton Starting Tomorrow on 19:56 - Sep 18 with 3746 views | Nutkins_Return |
| Walton Starting Tomorrow on 19:44 - Sep 18 by Backtoblue78A | God I hope so. |
Why? That would likely mean an injury for Scherpen. Walton didn't have his best game against Arsenal so I would be surprised if a change would be made for any other reason. |  |
|  |
| Walton Starting Tomorrow on 20:07 - Sep 18 with 3633 views | EastTownBlue | Good evening Mr Moyes. Nothing to see here. |  | |  |
| Walton Starting Tomorrow on 20:09 - Sep 18 with 3599 views | pointofblue |
| Walton Starting Tomorrow on 19:56 - Sep 18 by Nutkins_Return | Why? That would likely mean an injury for Scherpen. Walton didn't have his best game against Arsenal so I would be surprised if a change would be made for any other reason. |
This. To be honest, I am slightly surprised Walton is preferred to Palmer. I guess we thought the latter would go, but has ended up staying. |  |
|  |
| Walton Starting Tomorrow on 20:13 - Sep 18 with 3567 views | Nthsuffolkblue |
| Walton Starting Tomorrow on 19:56 - Sep 18 by Nutkins_Return | Why? That would likely mean an injury for Scherpen. Walton didn't have his best game against Arsenal so I would be surprised if a change would be made for any other reason. |
That is clearly the only reason Walton would be starting. If O'Neil had decided to drop Scherpen (and he has no good reason to anyway), then he would have played on Tuesday. |  |
|  |
| Walton Starting Tomorrow on 20:16 - Sep 18 with 3531 views | Freddies_Ears | Oh. I thought we'd be naming our strongest XI... |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| Walton Starting Tomorrow on 20:17 - Sep 18 with 3516 views | Freddies_Ears |
| Walton Starting Tomorrow on 20:16 - Sep 18 by Freddies_Ears | Oh. I thought we'd be naming our strongest XI... |
Sorry, duplicate post... |  | |  |
| Walton Starting Tomorrow on 20:29 - Sep 18 with 3390 views | NthQldITFC |
I'll reply to you because I can't reply to budgie boy directly (but I can see his posts by clicking on his name link): On 19:16 17 Sep 2026 (yesterday) you said "I think Scherpen is a great keeper..." Which is it, budgie boy? Whichever contradictory opinion you think will undermine town fans the most? Don't think many don't see through you. |  |
|  |
| Walton Starting Tomorrow on 20:35 - Sep 18 with 3321 views | C_HealyIsAPleasure |
| Walton Starting Tomorrow on 20:13 - Sep 18 by Nthsuffolkblue | That is clearly the only reason Walton would be starting. If O'Neil had decided to drop Scherpen (and he has no good reason to anyway), then he would have played on Tuesday. |
I agree it’s highly unlikely Scherpen has been dropped, but if he was then I think Walton would have still played on Tuesday to get a game under his belt |  |
|  |
| Walton Starting Tomorrow on 21:02 - Sep 18 with 3074 views | jas0999 | I sincerely hope not. |  | |  |
| Walton Starting Tomorrow on 21:53 - Sep 18 with 2815 views | lazyblue | I hope not , so poor against arsenal . |  | |  |
| Walton Starting Tomorrow on 21:55 - Sep 18 with 2776 views | Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior | Not the first place I have heard this, I personally can't see it would absolutely be the wrong decision if true (In my opinion). |  |
|  |
| Walton Starting Tomorrow on 22:21 - Sep 18 with 2574 views | Backtoblue78A |
| Walton Starting Tomorrow on 21:55 - Sep 18 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior | Not the first place I have heard this, I personally can't see it would absolutely be the wrong decision if true (In my opinion). |
Scherpen has had a very mixed start and is so poor with his feet. I don't think we or he can afford any more slip-ups for the time being. It's a squad for a reason. |  | |  |
| Walton Starting Tomorrow on 22:22 - Sep 18 with 2578 views | JammyDodgerrr | Outside of an injury, zero reason for Walton to come in. Would be mad. |  |
|  |
| Walton Starting Tomorrow on 10:10 - Sep 19 with 1711 views | BlueBadger |
| Walton Starting Tomorrow on 19:56 - Sep 18 by Nutkins_Return | Why? That would likely mean an injury for Scherpen. Walton didn't have his best game against Arsenal so I would be surprised if a change would be made for any other reason. |
I suspect I know why they hope that. |  |
|  |
| Walton Starting Tomorrow on 10:14 - Sep 19 with 1695 views | BlueBadger |
| Walton Starting Tomorrow on 20:29 - Sep 18 by NthQldITFC | I'll reply to you because I can't reply to budgie boy directly (but I can see his posts by clicking on his name link): On 19:16 17 Sep 2026 (yesterday) you said "I think Scherpen is a great keeper..." Which is it, budgie boy? Whichever contradictory opinion you think will undermine town fans the most? Don't think many don't see through you. |
They ALWAYS think they’re being super cunning don’t they? That by picking extremely’ITFC’ username they will blend in. And then they start voicing opinions like ‘Chris Sutton is a great bloke’ or pretending not to know what WOTB isand it all gets very obvious, very quickly. Interesting also to note that Budgieoutlook disappeared around the same time as this ‘new’ poster appeared. |  |
|  |
| Walton Starting Tomorrow on 10:17 - Sep 19 with 1670 views | Gary_Knows | If he’s starting then let’s hope it’s because of an injury, because their is no way on earth he is better than Scherpen. |  |
|  |
| Walton Starting Tomorrow on 10:20 - Sep 19 with 1656 views | BlueBadger |
| Walton Starting Tomorrow on 19:44 - Sep 18 by Backtoblue78A | God I hope so. |
You’re shedding yellow feathers again. |  |
|  |
| Walton Starting Tomorrow on 10:26 - Sep 19 with 1612 views | NthQldITFC |
| Walton Starting Tomorrow on 10:14 - Sep 19 by BlueBadger | They ALWAYS think they’re being super cunning don’t they? That by picking extremely’ITFC’ username they will blend in. And then they start voicing opinions like ‘Chris Sutton is a great bloke’ or pretending not to know what WOTB isand it all gets very obvious, very quickly. Interesting also to note that Budgieoutlook disappeared around the same time as this ‘new’ poster appeared. |
'That by picking extremely ’ITFC’ username they will blend in' Exactly that. They often use 'Blue' something, BB! Or something 'ITFC' for that matter! |  |
|  |
| Walton Starting Tomorrow on 13:50 - Sep 19 with 1113 views | billlm | Don't know how but sadly your right |  | |  |
| Walton Starting Tomorrow on 14:04 - Sep 19 with 938 views | Ipswich24 |
| Walton Starting Tomorrow on 13:50 - Sep 19 by billlm | Don't know how but sadly your right |
Said yesterday he was playing. Had people on here arguing about it !!! |  |
|  |
| Walton Starting Tomorrow on 14:11 - Sep 19 with 831 views | SE1blue |
| Walton Starting Tomorrow on 14:04 - Sep 19 by Ipswich24 | Said yesterday he was playing. Had people on here arguing about it !!! |
Phil has asked repeatedly for people not to leak team news. Not sure what you expected to gain from it. |  |
|  |
| |