Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s 11:29 - Sep 25 with 2239 viewsITFC_Essex

Anyone remember some of these fan websites back then? Probably a few I missed.

Sick As A Parrot
The Mickey Stockwell Appreciation Society
Suffolk Web (Town Forum)

Oh and TWTD was replaced on Rivals by the somewhat poorly named "Suffolk and Special" for a time.

Poll: Who would be the TWTD Player of the Season?

0
Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 11:39 - Sep 25 with 2162 viewsbaxterbasics

There was a message board I used to occasionally visit before fully committing to TWTD.

Tractorboys.com I think it was at, or something similar.

I can see Thetractorboys.com exists but no forum or MB anymore. FB cannibalised most of these groups in the end.

zip
Poll: Who will win the World Cup golden boot?

0
Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 11:49 - Sep 25 with 2134 viewsbsw72

Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 11:39 - Sep 25 by baxterbasics

There was a message board I used to occasionally visit before fully committing to TWTD.

Tractorboys.com I think it was at, or something similar.

I can see Thetractorboys.com exists but no forum or MB anymore. FB cannibalised most of these groups in the end.


Don’t forget the good old ITFC email list!
1
Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 11:54 - Sep 25 with 2113 viewsFBI

Credit to Not606 too. That was pretty good back in the day. Where are you, Nuggets?

EDIT: I've just had a look and him and SCOG are still there, flying the flag in the face of general apathy. Blimey.
[Post edited 25 Sep 11:59]

Poll: The career progress of former town players is...

0
Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 12:01 - Sep 25 with 2078 viewsBlueBadger

Did I dream the brief period where noted Budgie racist Thicky Bilverstone was running the post-Phil TWTD?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: How did you do the England game?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

0
Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 12:05 - Sep 25 with 2059 viewsSteve_M

In the mid 90s it was the Mark E Owen run message board. Although it's at least 30 years now that I've been using this site.

And of course no conversation about message boards in the 90s is complete mentioning the Glassblowers and Whigfield boards.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

1
Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 13:42 - Sep 25 with 1872 viewsvilanovablue

Which was the site that provided a radio stream that worked outside of Suffolk?
1
Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 13:45 - Sep 25 with 1866 views_CliveBaker_

Wasn't there one with girls with their Bristol's out?
2
Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 13:47 - Sep 25 with 1858 views_CliveBaker_

Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 12:05 - Sep 25 by Steve_M

In the mid 90s it was the Mark E Owen run message board. Although it's at least 30 years now that I've been using this site.

And of course no conversation about message boards in the 90s is complete mentioning the Glassblowers and Whigfield boards.


Sounds like they should bring that Back for Good.
3
Login to get fewer ads

Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 13:48 - Sep 25 with 1844 viewsIllinoisblue

Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 13:42 - Sep 25 by vilanovablue

Which was the site that provided a radio stream that worked outside of Suffolk?


The wonderful ITFCVideo.com

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

8
Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 14:14 - Sep 25 with 1774 viewsITFC_Essex

Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 12:01 - Sep 25 by BlueBadger

Did I dream the brief period where noted Budgie racist Thicky Bilverstone was running the post-Phil TWTD?


I really need more context!

Poll: Who would be the TWTD Player of the Season?

0
Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 14:22 - Sep 25 with 1763 viewsIllinoisblue

Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 12:01 - Sep 25 by BlueBadger

Did I dream the brief period where noted Budgie racist Thicky Bilverstone was running the post-Phil TWTD?


Wait, that was a thing? Actually?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

0
Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 14:26 - Sep 25 with 1752 viewshomer_123

Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 13:45 - Sep 25 by _CliveBaker_

Wasn't there one with girls with their Bristol's out?


No, no there wasn't. Def not. Absolutely not.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: Has Omari travelled?

0
Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 14:52 - Sep 25 with 1720 viewsBillywitch

Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 12:01 - Sep 25 by BlueBadger

Did I dream the brief period where noted Budgie racist Thicky Bilverstone was running the post-Phil TWTD?


Didn't he run the Norwich version on RIvals.net?

He posted his mob number on there once, and a mate took it and called him every day for a week post us winning at CR to ask him how he was feeling.

It was incredible
1
Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 15:10 - Sep 25 with 1689 viewsIllinoisblue

Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 13:45 - Sep 25 by _CliveBaker_

Wasn't there one with girls with their Bristol's out?


* Hurriedly checks bookmarks folder *

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

1
Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 15:27 - Sep 25 with 1647 viewsvilanovablue

Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 13:48 - Sep 25 by Illinoisblue

The wonderful ITFCVideo.com


Thanks for the remembering. Yes it was indeed wonderful.
2
Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 15:38 - Sep 25 with 1619 viewsBelsteadCav

Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 13:45 - Sep 25 by _CliveBaker_

Wasn't there one with girls with their Bristol's out?


I don’t remember that one, honest 😂

King of the board since 98
Poll: Which way do you swing?

1
Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 17:43 - Sep 25 with 1531 viewsPerublue

Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 15:38 - Sep 25 by BelsteadCav

I don’t remember that one, honest 😂


Tractor girls ?

Poll: Should Burns or Chaplin now replace the Shefki/Pablo TWTD question of yore ?

0
Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 06:59 - Sep 26 with 1249 viewsFreddy

Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 11:39 - Sep 25 by baxterbasics

There was a message board I used to occasionally visit before fully committing to TWTD.

Tractorboys.com I think it was at, or something similar.

I can see Thetractorboys.com exists but no forum or MB anymore. FB cannibalised most of these groups in the end.


tractorboys.com is still going , not half as busy as this place though
0
Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 03:16 - Sep 27 with 927 viewsTownieRob

Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 14:52 - Sep 25 by Billywitch

Didn't he run the Norwich version on RIvals.net?

He posted his mob number on there once, and a mate took it and called him every day for a week post us winning at CR to ask him how he was feeling.

It was incredible


I forgot about him. Wow. What a blast from the past that name is.

He got into an altercation with me one night in a pub in Lowestoft in the early 2000's. I would say 'we' got into an altercation, but he brought alot of hostility towards me and I didn't have a clue who he was at the time. Never really got to the bottom of why but I 'think' it was something to do with Ipswich/ N*rwich & I played for Lowestoft Towns rivals at the time, who he was trying to start a 'firm' with, as he was banned for N*rwich I think.

Strange strange man.
[Post edited 27 Sep 3:40]
0
Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 03:37 - Sep 27 with 915 viewsBenters

Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 13:45 - Sep 25 by _CliveBaker_

Wasn't there one with girls with their Bristol's out?


I think there was

Gentlybentley
Poll: Which is best Cycling or Running,i will go for cycling as you are sitting down

0
Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 04:52 - Sep 27 with 888 viewsWeWereZombies

Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 13:47 - Sep 25 by _CliveBaker_

Sounds like they should bring that Back for Good.


Relight the fire ?

Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

1
Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 07:32 - Sep 27 with 825 viewsMookamoo

Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 13:45 - Sep 25 by _CliveBaker_

Wasn't there one with girls with their Bristol's out?


https://web.archive.org/web/20 http://tractorgirls.co.uk/
0
Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 08:11 - Sep 27 with 795 viewsMullet

Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 07:32 - Sep 27 by Mookamoo

https://web.archive.org/web/20 http://tractorgirls.co.uk/


Someone posted on here for a bit claiming to be the owner of that and how it made him millions etc. Bill, Will or Phil or something I think

Poll: Which itfc kit do you usually buy
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

0
Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 10:23 - Sep 27 with 712 viewsRetroBlue

Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 11:39 - Sep 25 by baxterbasics

There was a message board I used to occasionally visit before fully committing to TWTD.

Tractorboys.com I think it was at, or something similar.

I can see Thetractorboys.com exists but no forum or MB anymore. FB cannibalised most of these groups in the end.


The TB's forum most definitely does still exist and has regular posters on it

Tractor-Boys.com - Index page https://share.google/JsSoOuvaO

ITFC - The Pride of Anglia
Poll: Who do you want to win?

0
Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 11:32 - Sep 27 with 635 viewsITFC_Forever

Town Websites from the late 90's early 00s on 11:49 - Sep 25 by bsw72

Don’t forget the good old ITFC email list!


Yep, I was on that from the mid 90s until around 2000 when the volume of e-mails just became too much!

P 1204, W 529, D 308, L 367, F 1826, A 1483 92 / 92
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026