Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica 22:23 - Oct 7 with 836 viewsMelford

Is that a good name or is a bit cheesy?

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

0
I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 22:28 - Oct 7 with 813 viewsvapour_trail

You’re a proven man of impeccable taste, melfers, I’ll be all over it.

Any drip feed or detail available?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

0
I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 22:28 - Oct 7 with 810 viewsMiaow

I like it.

⋆⋆⋆ My Ipswich Town quizzes: https://www.jetpunk.com/series/1696326/hinckfords-ipswich-town-quizzes ⋆⋆⋆
Poll: Where will we finish in 2025–26?

0
I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 22:36 - Oct 7 with 782 viewsMelford

I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 22:28 - Oct 7 by vapour_trail

You’re a proven man of impeccable taste, melfers, I’ll be all over it.

Any drip feed or detail available?


I'm on Spotify. This project is ambient/downtempo apart from a couple of house bangers, no guitars all synths. https://open.spotify.com/artis

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

2
I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 22:39 - Oct 7 with 772 viewsvapour_trail

I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 22:36 - Oct 7 by Melford

I'm on Spotify. This project is ambient/downtempo apart from a couple of house bangers, no guitars all synths. https://open.spotify.com/artis


It appears I’m already following.

Cheers mate, I’ll give that a spin tomorrow, I’m planning a long coastal walk. Looking forward to this.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

0
I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 22:54 - Oct 7 with 741 viewsPerublue

I like it a lot,it’s clever and funny but I feel it would trivialise your product…. Unless it’s happy hardcore type stuff and indeed trival … the risk of Dread Zeppelin hangs over it

Poll: Should Burns or Chaplin now replace the Shefki/Pablo TWTD question of yore ?

0
I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 23:51 - Oct 7 with 692 viewsBelsteadCav

What sort of music style is your album?

King of the board since 98
Poll: Which way do you swing?

0
I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 23:55 - Oct 7 with 688 viewsIllinoisblue

Will it be like Screamadelica and have only one good song on it?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

0
I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 00:56 - Oct 8 with 632 viewsPerublue

I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 23:55 - Oct 7 by Illinoisblue

Will it be like Screamadelica and have only one good song on it?


Blasphemous Illinoisan

Poll: Should Burns or Chaplin now replace the Shefki/Pablo TWTD question of yore ?

0
Login to get fewer ads

I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 04:04 - Oct 8 with 498 viewsIllinoisblue

I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 00:56 - Oct 8 by Perublue

Blasphemous Illinoisan


Okay, two decent songs. Feel like that album was hyped and hyped at the time but didn’t live up to it.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

0
I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 06:54 - Oct 8 with 417 viewsBlueBoots



Sorry...haven't had my morning coffee yet and misread the title, so was going to suggest this for the album cover

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

0
I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 06:55 - Oct 8 with 422 viewsBlueBadger

I like it Melfers, got some links to website or Bandcamp?

Whilst we're plugging local artists, the marvellous Sudbury-based Ben Smith has his first full album '11 Shades' coming out tomorrow.

https://www.bensmithukmusic.co
[Post edited 8 Oct 6:57]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: How did you do the England game?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

0
I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 07:17 - Oct 8 with 394 viewsNthQldITFC

Suffodelicatessen if you want to go full artisan cheesy!

Good work by Philogene...... GREAT WORK BY PHILOGENE!!!
Poll: How would you feel about a UK Identity Card?

1
I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 07:37 - Oct 8 with 373 viewsWhos_blue

I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 23:55 - Oct 7 by Illinoisblue

Will it be like Screamadelica and have only one good song on it?


Said no one ever!

"Look, I don't wanna be the same as everybody else. That's why I'm a Mod, see?"

0
I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 07:38 - Oct 8 with 370 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Don't do it!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: What you watching.

0
I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 07:41 - Oct 8 with 363 viewsKeno

I'm sure it will be suffolkingood

(with a nod to a fellow poster on that one)

Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

0
I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 10:35 - Oct 8 with 237 viewsWhos_blue

Any food related tracks?
Could call it Suffolkate.

"Look, I don't wanna be the same as everybody else. That's why I'm a Mod, see?"

0
I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 10:45 - Oct 8 with 232 viewsMattinLondon

I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 23:55 - Oct 7 by Illinoisblue

Will it be like Screamadelica and have only one good song on it?


Screamadelica is in my opinion, one of the most overrated albums of all time.
1
I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 11:03 - Oct 8 with 213 viewshoppy

I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 10:35 - Oct 8 by Whos_blue

Any food related tracks?
Could call it Suffolkate.


Or if takes inspiration from his years working in the kitchen...

Suffocaterer

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

1
I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 12:36 - Oct 8 with 142 viewsvilanovablue

I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 22:36 - Oct 7 by Melford

I'm on Spotify. This project is ambient/downtempo apart from a couple of house bangers, no guitars all synths. https://open.spotify.com/artis


What's your artist name so we can find you like that?
0
I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 12:58 - Oct 8 with 115 viewsIllinoisblue

I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 10:45 - Oct 8 by MattinLondon

Screamadelica is in my opinion, one of the most overrated albums of all time.


This this and this. 👏

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

0
I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 13:08 - Oct 8 with 100 viewsDubtractor

I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 10:45 - Oct 8 by MattinLondon

Screamadelica is in my opinion, one of the most overrated albums of all time.


Listen to it after boshing some clarky cat or yellow bentines.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: Are we gonna win tomorrow then?

1
I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 13:19 - Oct 8 with 83 viewsVanSaParody

Title sounds like you're suffering from something delicate (like after a curry!)

🧻🧻🧻
0
I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 13:27 - Oct 8 with 69 viewsleitrimblue

I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 13:08 - Oct 8 by Dubtractor

Listen to it after boshing some clarky cat or yellow bentines.


POTD

Or Cake if yer feeling a bit hardcore and yer not susceptible to a bit of Czech Neck
1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026