| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica 22:23 - Oct 7 with 1255 views | Melford | Is that a good name or is a bit cheesy? |  |
| |  |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 22:28 - Oct 7 with 1077 views | vapour_trail | You’re a proven man of impeccable taste, melfers, I’ll be all over it. Any drip feed or detail available? |  |
|  |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 22:28 - Oct 7 with 1074 views | Miaow | I like it. |  |
|  |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 22:36 - Oct 7 with 1046 views | Melford |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 22:28 - Oct 7 by vapour_trail | You’re a proven man of impeccable taste, melfers, I’ll be all over it. Any drip feed or detail available? |
I'm on Spotify. This project is ambient/downtempo apart from a couple of house bangers, no guitars all synths. https://open.spotify.com/artis |  |
|  |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 22:39 - Oct 7 with 1036 views | vapour_trail |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 22:36 - Oct 7 by Melford | I'm on Spotify. This project is ambient/downtempo apart from a couple of house bangers, no guitars all synths. https://open.spotify.com/artis |
It appears I’m already following. Cheers mate, I’ll give that a spin tomorrow, I’m planning a long coastal walk. Looking forward to this. |  |
|  |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 22:54 - Oct 7 with 1005 views | Perublue | I like it a lot,it’s clever and funny but I feel it would trivialise your product…. Unless it’s happy hardcore type stuff and indeed trival … the risk of Dread Zeppelin hangs over it |  |
|  |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 23:51 - Oct 7 with 956 views | BelsteadCav | What sort of music style is your album? |  |
|  |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 23:55 - Oct 7 with 952 views | Illinoisblue | Will it be like Screamadelica and have only one good song on it? |  |
|  |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 00:56 - Oct 8 with 896 views | Perublue |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 23:55 - Oct 7 by Illinoisblue | Will it be like Screamadelica and have only one good song on it? |
Blasphemous Illinoisan |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 04:04 - Oct 8 with 764 views | Illinoisblue |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 00:56 - Oct 8 by Perublue | Blasphemous Illinoisan |
Okay, two decent songs. Feel like that album was hyped and hyped at the time but didn’t live up to it. |  |
|  |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 06:54 - Oct 8 with 681 views | BlueBoots | Sorry...haven't had my morning coffee yet and misread the title, so was going to suggest this for the album cover |  |
|  |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 06:55 - Oct 8 with 687 views | BlueBadger | I like it Melfers, got some links to website or Bandcamp? Whilst we're plugging local artists, the marvellous Sudbury-based Ben Smith has his first full album '11 Shades' coming out tomorrow. https://www.bensmithukmusic.co [Post edited 8 Oct 6:57]
|  |
|  |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 07:17 - Oct 8 with 658 views | NthQldITFC | Suffodelicatessen if you want to go full artisan cheesy! |  |
|  |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 07:37 - Oct 8 with 637 views | Whos_blue |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 23:55 - Oct 7 by Illinoisblue | Will it be like Screamadelica and have only one good song on it? |
Said no one ever! |  |
| "Look, I don't wanna be the same as everybody else. That's why I'm a Mod, see?" |
|  |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 07:38 - Oct 8 with 634 views | BanksterDebtSlave | Don't do it! |  |
| "They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches." | | Poll: | What you watching. |
|  |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 07:41 - Oct 8 with 627 views | Keno | I'm sure it will be suffolkingood (with a nod to a fellow poster on that one) |  |
|  |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 10:35 - Oct 8 with 501 views | Whos_blue | Any food related tracks? Could call it Suffolkate. |  |
| "Look, I don't wanna be the same as everybody else. That's why I'm a Mod, see?" |
|  |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 10:45 - Oct 8 with 497 views | MattinLondon |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 23:55 - Oct 7 by Illinoisblue | Will it be like Screamadelica and have only one good song on it? |
Screamadelica is in my opinion, one of the most overrated albums of all time. |  | |  |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 11:03 - Oct 8 with 477 views | hoppy |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 10:35 - Oct 8 by Whos_blue | Any food related tracks? Could call it Suffolkate. |
Or if takes inspiration from his years working in the kitchen... Suffocaterer |  |
|  |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 12:36 - Oct 8 with 406 views | vilanovablue |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 22:36 - Oct 7 by Melford | I'm on Spotify. This project is ambient/downtempo apart from a couple of house bangers, no guitars all synths. https://open.spotify.com/artis |
What's your artist name so we can find you like that? |  | |  |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 12:58 - Oct 8 with 379 views | Illinoisblue |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 10:45 - Oct 8 by MattinLondon | Screamadelica is in my opinion, one of the most overrated albums of all time. |
This this and this. 👏 |  |
|  |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 13:08 - Oct 8 with 364 views | Dubtractor |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 10:45 - Oct 8 by MattinLondon | Screamadelica is in my opinion, one of the most overrated albums of all time. |
Listen to it after boshing some clarky cat or yellow bentines. |  |
|  |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 13:19 - Oct 8 with 346 views | VanSaParody | Title sounds like you're suffering from something delicate (like after a curry!) 🧻🧻🧻 |  | |  |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 13:27 - Oct 8 with 333 views | leitrimblue |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 13:08 - Oct 8 by Dubtractor | Listen to it after boshing some clarky cat or yellow bentines. |
POTD Or Cake if yer feeling a bit hardcore and yer not susceptible to a bit of Czech Neck |  | |  |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 18:10 - Oct 8 with 251 views | armchaircritic59 | Looked at that very quickly and thought it said the name of my favourite band " Funkadelic "! Could hardly be much different to what you are doing musically, especially their early 1970's stuff. But the very best of luck with the project! |  | |  |
| I've nearly finished my first album and I'm thinking of calling it Suffodelica on 20:10 - Oct 8 with 196 views | You_Bloo_Right | Melfortron |  |
|  |
| |