Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our injury problems have been horrendous this season (n/t) 14:22 - Mar 20 with 1648 viewsMaySixth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Our injury problems have been horrendous this season (n/t) on 14:23 - Mar 20 with 1634 viewsBlueBadger

Up there with our 'not being very good' problems, sadly.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Our injury problems have been horrendous this season (n/t) on 14:26 - Mar 20 with 1626 viewsClausThomsen

That's what happens when the emphasis on training is "busting your nuts".
Our injury problems have been horrendous this season (n/t) on 14:33 - Mar 20 with 1603 viewsNo9

Two major concerns-
Why does it take so long to diagnose the real problem
Why do some players take so long to recover
?????????????????????????
Our injury problems have been horrendous this season (n/t) on 14:33 - Mar 20 with 1599 viewsFrimleyBlue

Anyone else have an image of 11 players getting all excited with the ball being on the floor that their legs just kick out at each other in a mass bundle of trying to get the ball.

hungry hippo type thing.

random though I know,

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Our injury problems have been horrendous this season (n/t) on 14:36 - Mar 20 with 1593 viewsBlueBadger

Our injury problems have been horrendous this season (n/t) on 14:33 - Mar 20 by No9

Two major concerns-
Why does it take so long to diagnose the real problem
Why do some players take so long to recover
?????????????????????????

1. Because, quite often 'making a diagnosis' can come down to process of elimination when what's left, is probably what's wrong.

2. Because different injuries and different people all heal at different rates. That's how things are in healthcare.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Our injury problems have been horrendous this season (n/t) on 14:38 - Mar 20 with 1584 viewsBluefish

Our injury problems have been horrendous this season (n/t) on 14:36 - Mar 20 by BlueBadger

1. Because, quite often 'making a diagnosis' can come down to process of elimination when what's left, is probably what's wrong.

2. Because different injuries and different people all heal at different rates. That's how things are in healthcare.

Why are we still buying humans? Why don't we spend big on robots like all of the other ambitious clubs?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Our injury problems have been horrendous this season (n/t) on 14:43 - Mar 20 with 1557 viewsBlueBadger

Our injury problems have been horrendous this season (n/t) on 14:38 - Mar 20 by Bluefish

Why are we still buying humans? Why don't we spend big on robots like all of the other ambitious clubs?

Have you seen the new lad that Derby have just paid £17bn for?

GET YOUR HAND IN YOUR POCKET EVANS
[Post edited 20 Mar 2017 15:12]

Our injury problems have been horrendous this season (n/t) on 14:45 - Mar 20 with 1543 viewsPJH

Our injury problems have been horrendous this season (n/t) on 14:36 - Mar 20 by BlueBadger

But not if someone is trying to find yet another angle to attack all things Ipswich Town.
Login to get fewer ads

Our injury problems have been horrendous this season (n/t) on 14:45 - Mar 20 with 1541 viewsBluefish

Our injury problems have been horrendous this season (n/t) on 14:43 - Mar 20 by BlueBadger

Their ambition is the reason they have won the Championship title for the past 3 seasons

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Our injury problems have been horrendous this season (n/t) on 14:56 - Mar 20 with 1502 viewsHerbivore

Last season was bad too in terms of injuries. We've rarely had a fully fit squad to play with since the first half of the play off season.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Our injury problems have been horrendous this season (n/t) on 15:17 - Mar 20 with 1469 viewsNo9

I understand that but the cases of Bishop, McGoldrick, Hyam must make anyone wonder if the medical attention is of a high enough standard
Not to mention the mental state
Our injury problems have been horrendous this season (n/t) on 15:18 - Mar 20 with 1459 viewsBenters

Our injury problems have been horrendous this season (n/t) on 14:45 - Mar 20 by PJH

But not if someone is trying to find yet another angle to attack all things Ipswich Town.

Yep we are the only club in the World who's players suffer with injuries .

Defo info.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Our injury problems have been horrendous this season (n/t) on 15:20 - Mar 20 with 1451 viewsSarge

Our injury problems have been horrendous this season (n/t) on 14:56 - Mar 20 by Herbivore

Last season was bad too in terms of injuries. We've rarely had a fully fit squad to play with since the first half of the play off season.

Indeed, we seem to be short pretty much every season.

And it always seems the be the technically good players, although that may be because we have so few of them that when they're injured the impact is noticeable.
Our injury problems have been horrendous this season (n/t) on 15:25 - Mar 20 with 1432 viewsBlueBadger

Our injury problems have been horrendous this season (n/t) on 15:17 - Mar 20 by No9

I understand that but the cases of Bishop, McGoldrick, Hyam must make anyone wonder if the medical attention is of a high enough standard
Not to mention the mental state

There's not a lot that they can do, other than allow time for shin splints to settle down.

Our injury problems have been horrendous this season (n/t) on 15:27 - Mar 20 with 1423 viewsBenters

Our injury problems have been horrendous this season (n/t) on 15:25 - Mar 20 by BlueBadger

There's not a lot that they can do, other than allow time for shin splints to settle down.

I thought they were mostly neck injuries ?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Our injury problems have been horrendous this season (n/t) on 15:28 - Mar 20 with 1421 viewsBlueBadger

Our injury problems have been horrendous this season (n/t) on 15:27 - Mar 20 by Benters

I thought they were mostly neck injuries ?

Those happened when they attended matches whilst still injured....

Liddell Out!...... on 15:29 - Mar 20 with 1419 viewsBloots

......"great lad is Lidds"

#liddzout

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Our injury problems have been horrendous this season (n/t) on 15:35 - Mar 20 with 1400 viewsblueconscience

Our injury problems have been horrendous this season (n/t) on 14:45 - Mar 20 by Bluefish

Their ambition is the reason they have won the Championship title for the past 3 seasons

May not have won the league, but I bet they are more fun to watch.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Our injury problems have been horrendous this season (n/t) on 15:42 - Mar 20 with 1377 viewsitfcjoe

And not just this season, there should be some serious questions raised with regards to our conditioning.

A lot of players seem to suffer recurring injuries too, and have failed comebacks and rehabs

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Our injury problems have been horrendous this season (n/t) on 15:46 - Mar 20 with 1367 viewsNo9

Our injury problems have been horrendous this season (n/t) on 15:25 - Mar 20 by BlueBadger

Understood but woulldn't you have the lad spend all his training time (wht that problem) & all summer in the swim bath?
Our injury problems have been horrendous this season (n/t) on 15:59 - Mar 20 with 1338 viewsfactual_blue

Our injury problems have been horrendous this season (n/t) on 15:28 - Mar 20 by BlueBadger

Those happened when they attended matches whilst still injured....

The sudden jolt as your head droops when you fall asleep?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Our injury problems have been horrendous this season (n/t) on 16:04 - Mar 20 with 1320 viewschicoazul

This is true and often overlooked. And the injuries usually happen in training,

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Our injury problems have been horrendous this season (n/t) on 16:08 - Mar 20 with 1295 viewshoppy

Our injury problems have been horrendous this season (n/t) on 14:43 - Mar 20 by BlueBadger

Looks more like a Norwich one in those colours. I wonder if he can do as effective a backpass as Wolfswinkle did tho...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Our injury problems have been horrendous this season (n/t) on 18:03 - Mar 20 with 1202 viewsBlueBadger

Our injury problems have been horrendous this season (n/t) on 15:46 - Mar 20 by No9

Understood but woulldn't you have the lad spend all his training time (wht that problem) & all summer in the swim bath?

I'd probably want him doing what people who know what they are talking about recommend him do rather than what some prats on the internet think.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2017 18:07]

Our injury problems have been horrendous this season (n/t) on 18:47 - Mar 20 with 1143 viewsjas0999

Not helped by signing players who are already injured I.e. Williams and Rowe. Mcgoldrick should be no surprise, or Williams later injury. Even Webster was injured when he joined!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024