Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apparently Luke Hyam being blamed for Brenrford's 2-2 draw with QPR tonight (n/t) 21:54 - Nov 27 with 4907 viewsMaySixth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Apparently Luke Hyam being blamed for Brenrford's 2-2 draw with QPR tonight (n/t on 22:02 - Nov 27 with 4869 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Care to elaborate?
I believe it was a joke. (n/t) on 22:18 - Nov 27 with 4801 viewsBloots

Apparently Luke Hyam being blamed for Brenrford's 2-2 draw with QPR tonight (n/t on 22:02 - Nov 27 by Mach_foreignBlue

Care to elaborate?

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and tremendously exquisite.

I believe it was a joke. (n/t) on 22:22 - Nov 27 with 4782 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I believe it was a joke. (n/t) on 22:18 - Nov 27 by Bloots

Yes I presume it is a weird joke. Would like to find out what is funny in that.
I believe it was a joke. (n/t) on 22:30 - Nov 27 with 4745 viewsclive_baker

I believe it was a joke. (n/t) on 22:22 - Nov 27 by Mach_foreignBlue

Don't Judge him.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Excellent work sir. (n/t) on 22:33 - Nov 27 with 4727 viewsBloots

I believe it was a joke. (n/t) on 22:30 - Nov 27 by clive_baker

Don't Judge him.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and tremendously exquisite.

I believe it was a joke. (n/t) on 22:34 - Nov 27 with 4728 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I believe it was a joke. (n/t) on 22:30 - Nov 27 by clive_baker

Don't Judge him.

OK. Let's classify it as a 'funny' joke.
Apparently Luke Hyam being blamed for Brenrford's 2-2 draw with QPR tonight (n/t on 22:42 - Nov 27 with 4688 viewsBrixtonBlue

I don't get it.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Apparently Luke Hyam being blamed for Brenrford's 2-2 draw with QPR tonight (n/t on 22:47 - Nov 27 with 4675 viewsBluefish

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Login to get fewer ads

I believe it was a joke. (n/t) on 23:24 - Nov 27 with 4591 viewsfactual_blue

I believe it was a joke. (n/t) on 22:22 - Nov 27 by Mach_foreignBlue

It's Sarcasm.

Taking the tendency of some to blame an individual player for absolutely everything to its (il)logical extreme.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Apparently Luke Hyam being blamed for Brenrford's 2-2 draw with QPR tonight (n/t on 07:16 - Nov 28 with 4382 viewsartsbossbeard

It's not even factually correct.

Everyone knows that somehow this is all Sears' fault.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Apparently Luke Hyam being blamed for Brenrford's 2-2 draw with QPR tonight (n/t on 07:19 - Nov 28 with 4378 viewsReuser_is_God

Made me laugh.

Too many in this thread not getting the reference though.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Apparently Luke Hyam being blamed for Brenrford's 2-2 draw with QPR tonight (n/t on 07:58 - Nov 28 with 4315 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Apparently Luke Hyam being blamed for Brenrford's 2-2 draw with QPR tonight (n/t on 22:02 - Nov 27 by Mach_foreignBlue

Care to elaborate?

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Apparently Luke Hyam being blamed for Brenrford's 2-2 draw with QPR tonight (n/t on 07:59 - Nov 28 with 4307 viewsBrixtonBlue

Apparently Luke Hyam being blamed for Brenrford's 2-2 draw with QPR tonight (n/t on 07:19 - Nov 28 by Reuser_is_God

Made me laugh.

Please explain it to me, I still haven't a clue!

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Apparently Luke Hyam being blamed for Brenrford's 2-2 draw with QPR tonight (n/t on 08:16 - Nov 28 with 4269 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Apparently Luke Hyam being blamed for Brenrford's 2-2 draw with QPR tonight (n/t on 07:59 - Nov 28 by BrixtonBlue

Please explain it to me, I still haven't a clue!

Brentford fans bring up Hyams tackle in every conversation I've ever had with them. They blame him for their season going tits up.

I had assumed that was what the OP referenced. It made me chuckle anyway even if it weren't that..

Apparently Luke Hyam being blamed for Brenrford's 2-2 draw with QPR tonight (n/t on 08:22 - Nov 28 with 4249 viewsBrixtonBlue

Apparently Luke Hyam being blamed for Brenrford's 2-2 draw with QPR tonight (n/t on 08:16 - Nov 28 by The_Romford_Blue

Brentford fans bring up Hyams tackle in every conversation I've ever had with them. They blame him for their season going tits up.

I had assumed that was what the OP referenced. It made me chuckle anyway even if it weren't that..

If it is that it's a very niche joke given that many of us don't speak to Brentford fans.

I was keeping an eye out for you on Sat. From the pics you put on FB you were the opposite side of the Town fans to me. I was on the far right, up in the gods (well second half at least, as I moved up).

Apparently Luke Hyam being blamed for Brenrford's 2-2 draw with QPR tonight (n/t on 09:40 - Nov 28 with 4160 viewsSwailsey

Apparently Luke Hyam being blamed for Brenrford's 2-2 draw with QPR tonight (n/t on 08:22 - Nov 28 by BrixtonBlue

If it is that it's a very niche joke given that many of us don't speak to Brentford fans.

I was keeping an eye out for you on Sat. From the pics you put on FB you were the opposite side of the Town fans to me. I was on the far right, up in the gods (well second half at least, as I moved up).

Not really - it’s always mentioned on Harry’s reports and there are usually 1 or 2 threads about it whenever we play them.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Apparently Luke Hyam being blamed for Brenrford's 2-2 draw with QPR tonight (n/t on 09:57 - Nov 28 with 4128 viewsBrixtonBlue

Apparently Luke Hyam being blamed for Brenrford's 2-2 draw with QPR tonight (n/t on 09:40 - Nov 28 by Swailsey

Not really - it’s always mentioned on Harry’s reports and there are usually 1 or 2 threads about it whenever we play them.

Not everybody reads every thread on here, nor all of Harry's reports. And we only play them twice a season.

So I maintain: very niche.

Apparently Luke Hyam being blamed for Brenrford's 2-2 draw with QPR tonight (n/t on 10:13 - Nov 28 with 4091 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Apparently Luke Hyam being blamed for Brenrford's 2-2 draw with QPR tonight (n/t on 08:22 - Nov 28 by BrixtonBlue

Hadn't realised you were there.

Next time you do an away game, let me know. Be good to pull a Dolly to the face.

Apparently Luke Hyam being blamed for Brenrford's 2-2 draw with QPR tonight (n/t on 10:15 - Nov 28 with 4087 viewshype313

Apparently Luke Hyam being blamed for Brenrford's 2-2 draw with QPR tonight (n/t on 07:16 - Nov 28 by artsbossbeard

It's not even factually correct.

Everyone knows that somehow this is all Sears' fault.

I was thinking it was Matt Richard's fault.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Apparently Luke Hyam being blamed for Brenrford's 2-2 draw with QPR tonight (n/t on 10:23 - Nov 28 with 4058 viewsBrixtonBlue

Apparently Luke Hyam being blamed for Brenrford's 2-2 draw with QPR tonight (n/t on 10:13 - Nov 28 by The_Romford_Blue

Hadn't realised you were there.

Next time you do an away game, let me know. Be good to pull a Dolly to the face.

You're not pulling me to your face. You're not my type!

Apparently Luke Hyam being blamed for Brenrford's 2-2 draw with QPR tonight (n/t on 10:24 - Nov 28 with 4050 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Apparently Luke Hyam being blamed for Brenrford's 2-2 draw with QPR tonight (n/t on 10:23 - Nov 28 by BrixtonBlue

You're not pulling me to your face. You're not my type!

Put. Put. Ffs put.

What a time for a bloody typo eh

Though I'm not editing it. It's funnier as it is

Apparently Luke Hyam being blamed for Brenrford's 2-2 draw with QPR tonight (n/t on 10:31 - Nov 28 with 4024 viewsKieran_Knows

Apparently Luke Hyam being blamed for Brenrford's 2-2 draw with QPR tonight (n/t on 07:19 - Nov 28 by Reuser_is_God

Made me laugh.

That doesn't surprise me.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024