Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage 13:58 - Feb 19 with 6366 viewsartsbossbeard

http://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/police-probe-criminal-damage-at-norwich-s-carr

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage on 14:02 - Feb 19 with 5154 viewstextbackup

‘Lads’

Gagging for a drink of any description at HT! Even water would have done.

Someone done the taps in toilets too

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage on 14:04 - Feb 19 with 5117 viewsartsbossbeard

No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage on 14:02 - Feb 19 by textbackup

‘Lads’

Boys. Good spot.

Yep, saw the mess in the toilets, I don't understand it to be honest.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage on 14:05 - Feb 19 with 5114 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage on 14:02 - Feb 19 by textbackup

‘Lads’

All of that stuff happened before kick off Texters!

Me and a few others stood there pointing out the CCTV as they spent about 20 minutes with a jumper trying to pull the lights down. And taking it in turns punching the TV in. One of them hurt his hand. Looked like he broke his knuckle from what I saw.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage on 14:06 - Feb 19 with 5085 viewsdylanisabaddog

No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage on 14:05 - Feb 19 by The_Romford_Blue

Me and a few others stood there pointing out the CCTV as they spent about 20 minutes with a jumper trying to pull the lights down. And taking it in turns punching the TV in. One of them hurt his hand. Looked like he broke his knuckle from what I saw.

Did he break his knuckle dragging it on the floor?
No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage on 14:11 - Feb 19 with 5056 viewstextbackup

No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage on 14:05 - Feb 19 by The_Romford_Blue

I mean I hate Norwich, but not to the point of wanting to hurt a TV or a light, mainly because it’s electrical, that sht can kill

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage on 14:15 - Feb 19 with 5031 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage on 14:04 - Feb 19 by artsbossbeard

Boys. Good spot.

Yep, saw the mess in the toilets, I don't understand it to be honest.

What’s the point of trashing the bogs (or the bar) it’s not like it inconveniences any of the home fans.

Wading through that waste water for a slash was disgusting.
No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage on 14:17 - Feb 19 with 5006 viewsartsbossbeard

No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage on 14:11 - Feb 19 by textbackup

I mean I hate Norwich, but not to the point of wanting to hurt a TV or a light, mainly because it’s electrical, that sht can kill

A few years back, a mate and I had to stop a town fan from having a pee at the far end of a tube station onto the tracks..

No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage on 14:18 - Feb 19 with 4973 viewsPJH

No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage on 14:17 - Feb 19 by artsbossbeard

A few years back, a mate and I had to stop a town fan from having a pee at the far end of a tube station onto the tracks..

So you moved him from the far end to the middle?
Login to get fewer ads

No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage on 14:20 - Feb 19 with 4957 viewsitfcjoe

Melts

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage on 14:29 - Feb 19 with 4905 viewsPrideOfTheEast

I really hope they are all identified and dealt with. Morons. The sort of people who will be moaning on here in a few years time that the government has left them behind and they’ll never get on the housing ladder etc. Apologies for the mass generalisation!

I assume “the vandals” were the same idiots who were chucking beer around, and singing anti-Norwich songs in the concourse at 1130. If you’re that big and tough why not go and have a drink in one of the many pubs that were open from about 9am, and do the same?

Equally as bad were the middle aged men recording it on their phones, seemingly impressed.
No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage on 14:32 - Feb 19 with 4875 viewstcblue

No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage on 14:17 - Feb 19 by artsbossbeard

Well done as it's disgusting, and I'm sure the tube drivers would rather not see it, but Mythbusters, which is where I get all of my info, busted the myth that you could get shocked by peeing on a third rail. Something to do with the droplets forming and it not being as solid a stream as we would think
No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage on 14:35 - Feb 19 with 4842 viewsartsbossbeard

No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage on 14:32 - Feb 19 by tcblue

Well done as it's disgusting, and I'm sure the tube drivers would rather not see it, but Mythbusters, which is where I get all of my info, busted the myth that you could get shocked by peeing on a third rail. Something to do with the droplets forming and it not being as solid a stream as we would think

Well, that's good to know now.

No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage on 14:37 - Feb 19 with 4822 viewsnoggin

No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage on 14:32 - Feb 19 by tcblue

Talking of electricity mythbusters, I was recently told that tap water is now so clean that throwing it on to an electrical fire is safe. Anyone able to confirm this as I don't fancy trying it.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage on 14:38 - Feb 19 with 4803 viewsLord_Lucan

Actually it's almost impossible to carbonize your dick on a tube rail. You would have to be as still as still can be and flood it with an elephants proportion of p1ss.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage on 14:41 - Feb 19 with 4767 viewsitfcjoe

No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage on 14:29 - Feb 19 by PrideOfTheEast

I really hope they are all identified and dealt with. Morons. The sort of people who will be moaning on here in a few years time that the government has left them behind and they’ll never get on the housing ladder etc. Apologies for the mass generalisation!

I assume “the vandals” were the same idiots who were chucking beer around, and singing anti-Norwich songs in the concourse at 1130. If you’re that big and tough why not go and have a drink in one of the many pubs that were open from about 9am, and do the same?

Equally as bad were the middle aged men recording it on their phones, seemingly impressed.

I don't get why people record things like this - can't comment on the age of the recorders, but I was looking around and there must have been at least 25 people recording it - and I was in the other 'room' to where the light was being pulled down

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage on 14:42 - Feb 19 with 4741 viewsnoggin

No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage on 14:41 - Feb 19 by itfcjoe

I don't get why people record things like this - can't comment on the age of the recorders, but I was looking around and there must have been at least 25 people recording it - and I was in the other 'room' to where the light was being pulled down

Hopefully some will hand their film into the police.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage on 14:43 - Feb 19 with 4736 viewsartsbossbeard

No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage on 14:38 - Feb 19 by Lord_Lucan

Actually it's almost impossible to carbonize your dick on a tube rail. You would have to be as still as still can be and flood it with an elephants proportion of p1ss.

I'll hand my Georges Cross back in then.

No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage on 14:55 - Feb 19 with 4655 viewsTIB

Like a Stone Island sponsored nursery.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2018 14:56]

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage on 15:21 - Feb 19 with 4548 viewsGuthrum

No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage on 14:37 - Feb 19 by noggin

Talking of electricity mythbusters, I was recently told that tap water is now so clean that throwing it on to an electrical fire is safe. Anyone able to confirm this as I don't fancy trying it.

No. While it's true that impurities such as salt increase the conductivity of water, it does it pretty well on its own, too.

Plus tap water is full of other substances, dissolved and in suspension, such as calcium carbonate, chlorine and loads of other stuff.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage on 15:26 - Feb 19 with 4517 viewsBlueBadger

No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage on 14:55 - Feb 19 by TIB

One of Half Man Half Biscuit's less well-known b-sides.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage on 15:37 - Feb 19 with 4461 viewsNorthern_Blue81

I wonder how many will be smashing up the concourse at sunny Preston at the weekend.
No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage on 15:37 - Feb 19 with 4450 viewsKieran_Knows

Good.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage on 15:43 - Feb 19 with 4412 viewsartsbossbeard

No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage on 15:37 - Feb 19 by Kieran_Knows

Good.

Did you get a ticket yesterday?

Didn't see JW, so guessed you didn't.

No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage on 15:48 - Feb 19 with 4385 viewsKieran_Knows

No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage on 15:43 - Feb 19 by artsbossbeard

Did you get a ticket yesterday?

Didn't see JW, so guessed you didn't.

We could have all had tickets, but we decided against it this season. I woke up yesterday and instantly regretted not getting a ticket though, but went down to the Gardeners Arms and watched instead.

Was with JW and most of the lot who you see me with in Sunderland in GA.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage on 15:52 - Feb 19 with 4357 viewsSteve_M

No surprise, of course, the cops are after the lads who caused the damage on 14:55 - Feb 19 by TIB

Fortunately I had paused in drinking my tea whilst I read that.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024