Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Assume Ipswich will give ticket holders a refund 14:32 - Mar 2 with 2746 viewsCurrie10

If they cannot attend the rearranged surely midweek fixture?
Assume Ipswich will give ticket holders a refund on 14:34 - Mar 2 with 2746 viewsPhilTWTD

Assume Ipswich will give ticket holders a refund on 15:04 - Mar 2 with 2705 viewsstig4532

It's a shame that as a season ticket holder, I'm unable to make the rescheduled game as I live in North Norfolk and the commute to Ipswich for a mid-week game can be a pain
Assume Ipswich will give ticket holders a refund on 15:06 - Mar 2 with 2702 viewsITFC_Forever

You spelt "12th Man" wrong.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Assume Ipswich will give ticket holders a refund on 15:09 - Mar 2 with 2684 viewshoppy

Assume Ipswich will give ticket holders a refund on 15:06 - Mar 2 by ITFC_Forever

You spelt "12th Man" wrong.

Don't give him anything else to cope with... he's busy putting together the options for next season's season tickets at the moment...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Assume Ipswich will give ticket holders a refund on 15:10 - Mar 2 with 2684 viewsclive_baker

Yes, I believe they're both entitled to a refund.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Assume Ipswich will give ticket holders a refund on 16:47 - Mar 2 with 2607 viewsbritbiker

I'm a season ticket holder and cannot attend the Tuesday night game. Just assume its tough luck
Assume Ipswich will give ticket holders a refund on 18:52 - Mar 2 with 2528 viewsbluebare

I have asked for a refund as I have a ST but cant make the rearranged game. The same rules should apply?
Assume Ipswich will give ticket holders a refund on 18:55 - Mar 2 with 2519 viewsJ2BLUE

Assume Ipswich will give ticket holders a refund on 18:52 - Mar 2 by bluebare

I have asked for a refund as I have a ST but cant make the rearranged game. The same rules should apply?

Not really. You buy in advance for every home game knowing they can be moved for a number of reasons. People who have bought single tickets for a certain time and date rightfully get their refund.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Assume Ipswich will give ticket holders a refund on 18:58 - Mar 2 with 2513 viewsbluebare

Assume Ipswich will give ticket holders a refund on 18:55 - Mar 2 by J2BLUE

Not really. You buy in advance for every home game knowing they can be moved for a number of reasons. People who have bought single tickets for a certain time and date rightfully get their refund.

its worth asking as I travel 5hrs each way for games on a saturday
Assume Ipswich will give ticket holders a refund on 19:02 - Mar 2 with 2493 viewsJ2BLUE

Assume Ipswich will give ticket holders a refund on 18:58 - Mar 2 by bluebare

its worth asking as I travel 5hrs each way for games on a saturday

Nice one. Would be nice if they looked at your account, see where you live and use a bit of common sense then. Good luck.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Assume Ipswich will give ticket holders a refund on 20:23 - Mar 2 with 2413 viewsVaughan8

Assume Ipswich will give ticket holders a refund on 18:55 - Mar 2 by J2BLUE

Imagine if we actually had an fa cup run. People would be demanding money back for all those midweek games.

Sadly for ST Holders is you pay in advance, at a reduced rate, and games can change time or date without consulting you. It's just the way it is.
Assume Ipswich will give ticket holders a refund on 20:26 - Mar 2 with 2411 viewsm14_blue

Would be a nice gesture (and some rare good PR) but I don't think I've ever heard of a club doing it before.
Assume Ipswich will give ticket holders a refund on 20:56 - Mar 2 with 2379 viewsEly_Blue

Assume Ipswich will give ticket holders a refund on 20:26 - Mar 2 by m14_blue

Would be a nice gesture (and some rare good PR) but I don't think I've ever heard of a club doing it before.

But it was the club who have postponed the game not the FA or the referee so surely they should do something about it, I for one am going to write to them as I was planning to go tomorrow but can’t make 13th and I have nobody to give my ticket to or who can take my son

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Assume Ipswich will give ticket holders a refund on 21:04 - Mar 2 with 2367 viewsm14_blue

Assume Ipswich will give ticket holders a refund on 20:56 - Mar 2 by Ely_Blue

But it was the club who have postponed the game not the FA or the referee so surely they should do something about it, I for one am going to write to them as I was planning to go tomorrow but can’t make 13th and I have nobody to give my ticket to or who can take my son

I hope they sort you out
Assume Ipswich will give ticket holders a refund on 22:31 - Mar 2 with 2317 viewsbritbiker

Assume Ipswich will give ticket holders a refund on 20:26 - Mar 2 by m14_blue

To be honest i would be happy if they offered me £10 credit in the club shop but it wont happen. A mate of mine gave up his season ticket last year due to not being able to make mid week games and the odd Saturday match. Does make you think about weather its better to pick and choose games
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024