Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random Partridge Quotes for a Friday afernoon 15:22 - Mar 2 with 8334 viewsartsbossbeard

"Still or Sparkling water, Alan?"

"Half and half"

I know lying is wrong, but if the elephant man came in now in a blouse with some make up on, and said “how do I look?” Would you say, bearing in mind he’s depressed and has respiratory problems, would you say “go and take that blusher off you mis-shapened elephant tranny”? No. You’d say ‘You look nice… John
[Post edited 2 Mar 2018 15:26]

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Random Partridge Quotes for a Friday afernoon on 15:41 - Mar 2 with 4466 viewsColchesterBlue1985

“The temperature inside this apple turnover is over 1,000 degrees. If I squeeze it, a jet of molten bramley apple will squirt out. Could go your way; could go mine. Either way, one of us is going down.”
Random Partridge Quotes for a Friday afernoon on 15:48 - Mar 2 with 4451 viewsLord_Lucan

"Is that his pickup truck?" "Aye he calls it Convoy." "Convoy!? Michael you're hanging around with a man who uses a collective term for a single vehicle!"

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Random Partridge Quotes for a Friday afernoon on 15:49 - Mar 2 with 4440 viewsgainsboroughblue

"I just want to be able to say 'I'm Alan Partridge. Join me tonight when my guests will be, I don't know, Chris Rea'. Actually, he lives in the area. I could have had him over. 'Alright Chris!', 'Hello Alan I didn't know you'd moved in', 'Yeah, just moved in, last week. I'm having a barbecue, fancy coming over?', 'I'd love to! Do you mind if I bring my guitar?', 'I'd rather you didn't, it's not that kind of area. Do you like Mini Kievs?', 'I love them! But my wife's vegetarian', 'Doesn't matter. She can have fish', 'No she won't eat that either', 'Oh forget it!. You people'."

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Random Partridge Quotes for a Friday afernoon on 15:49 - Mar 2 with 4436 viewsartsbossbeard

Random Partridge Quotes for a Friday afernoon on 15:48 - Mar 2 by Lord_Lucan

"Is that his pickup truck?" "Aye he calls it Convoy." "Convoy!? Michael you're hanging around with a man who uses a collective term for a single vehicle!"

That's brilliant!

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Random Partridge Quotes for a Friday afernoon on 15:50 - Mar 2 with 4432 viewsMullet

I know a cracking owl sanctuary.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Random Partridge Quotes for a Friday afernoon on 15:52 - Mar 2 with 4427 viewsjimsymBLUE

“That was ‘Big Yellow Taxi’ by Joni Mitchell, a song in which Joni complains they ‘Paved paradise to put up a parking lot’, a measure which actually would have alleviated traffic congestion on the outskirts of paradise, something which Joni singularly fails to point out, perhaps because it doesn’t quite fit in with her blinkered view of the world. Nevertheless, nice song.”

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

Random Partridge Quotes for a Friday afernoon on 15:52 - Mar 2 with 4417 viewsNewcyBlue

I’ve never seen an episode in my life....

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Random Partridge Quotes for a Friday afernoon on 15:53 - Mar 2 with 4417 viewsartsbossbeard

IT'S NOT BEING DESTROYED. THE CORRECT TERM IS PULPED.

Login to get fewer ads

Random Partridge Quotes for a Friday afernoon on 15:53 - Mar 2 with 4412 viewsartsbossbeard

Random Partridge Quotes for a Friday afernoon on 15:52 - Mar 2 by NewcyBlue

I’ve never seen an episode in my life....

*faints*

*re-reads and faints again*

Random Partridge Quotes for a Friday afernoon on 15:55 - Mar 2 with 4402 viewsfooters

And funnily enough it landed on its wheels and just drove away first time.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Random Partridge Quotes for a Friday afernoon on 15:55 - Mar 2 with 4401 viewsNewcyBlue

Random Partridge Quotes for a Friday afernoon on 15:53 - Mar 2 by artsbossbeard

*faints*

*re-reads and faints again*

Is it worth it?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Random Partridge Quotes for a Friday afernoon on 15:55 - Mar 2 with 4396 viewsfooters

Random Partridge Quotes for a Friday afernoon on 15:53 - Mar 2 by artsbossbeard

IT'S NOT BEING DESTROYED. THE CORRECT TERM IS PULPED.

IT LOOKS LIKE PORRIDGE. WORD PORRIDGE.

Random Partridge Quotes for a Friday afernoon on 15:56 - Mar 2 with 4387 viewsartsbossbeard

Random Partridge Quotes for a Friday afernoon on 15:55 - Mar 2 by NewcyBlue

Is it worth it?

The best British comedy creation*

*bar one of Blueas' efforts.

Random Partridge Quotes for a Friday afernoon on 15:58 - Mar 2 with 4373 viewsJ2BLUE

Just put this on on Netflix.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Random Partridge Quotes for a Friday afernoon on 15:58 - Mar 2 with 4373 viewsMullet

I've pierced me foot on a spike

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Random Partridge Quotes for a Friday afernoon on 16:01 - Mar 2 with 4348 viewsfooters

Also going to show some love for latter-day Partridge.

Random Partridge Quotes for a Friday afernoon on 16:02 - Mar 2 with 4347 viewsartsbossbeard

Random Partridge Quotes for a Friday afernoon on 15:58 - Mar 2 by Mullet

That episode is the closest I've been to actually peeing myself through laughing.

I ached afterwards.

Random Partridge Quotes for a Friday afernoon on 16:27 - Mar 2 with 4287 viewsJ2BLUE

"This would put Norwich on the map"

"Why would I want to do that?"

"Yep...fair point"

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Random Partridge Quotes for a Friday afernoon on 16:39 - Mar 2 with 4249 viewsSWGF

I'm going nowhere Lynn. Quite literally, I'm on the ring road. Third time round

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Random Partridge Quotes for a Friday afernoon on 16:40 - Mar 2 with 4249 viewsLord_Lucan

Random Partridge Quotes for a Friday afernoon on 16:02 - Mar 2 by artsbossbeard

That episode is the closest I've been to actually peeing myself through laughing.

I ached afterwards.

This is from that episode when Michael draws a baby H

Alan: Are we nearly there?
Michael: Move forward. Keep moving, you’re going in the right direction. That’s it.
Alan: Michael, I’m not the Vietnam! I’m going to take this off.
Michael: No! Leave it. Leave it for a minute.
Alan: Michael, this doesn’t feel like a treat.
Michael: Alright, that way. Take it off, now! There, look. I’ve made you a helicopter landing pad!
Alan: It’s a small H.
Michael: No, man. It’s big, look. You can see that from space, man.
Alan: Michael, I don’t want aliens to see this from space. It will be embarrassing. They would look down through their giant telescope and say “look at that idiot, he’s got a baby H”.
Michael: I done it, just to cheer you up, like. You know, because, the fireplace job was knackered. Apache productions is probably gonna goon down the pan, like all the other companies that you’ve started.
Alan: Michael, that may wery very well be the case. But I am happy. Now, that may very wery well be because I’m on morphine.
Michael: Morphine? Oh, man. They should have put an M on your foreheed.
Alan: Why?
Michael: That’s what you dee with battlefield casualties. You know, you put an M on their foreheed. So that the doctors know they’ve had morphine, it’s dangerous.
Alan: It’s not so a little helicopter can land on your forehead?
Michael: No, helicopter doesn’t begin with M, does it?
Alan: I’d like that though! I’d like that. Little helicopter landing on your head, rotor blades would cool you down like a little hand fan. On your forehead.
Michael: Come on, you’ve definitely had morphine, haven’t you.
Alan: Yeah. Do you want some Sugar Puffs?
Michael: Aye, that’d be nice. We’ll have Suagr Puffs.
Alan: Ah, still thinking about the helicopters. The little helicopters. Like the beginning of MASH. That begins with an M.

Edit; That is the same one when he meets the S African and uses a door as a table isn't it. "Alan you cant",
"There's no need to be like that, just because I've got a sh1t table"

Brilliant
[Post edited 2 Mar 2018 16:44]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Random Partridge Quotes for a Friday afernoon on 16:55 - Mar 2 with 4205 viewsDubtractor

Have you got any pubic hair?

No, I'm 9.

Well I'm 45 and I've got plenty.

This was from the old radio shows rather than the tv stuff. If you've not heard them you should definitely look them up as they are very good indeed!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Random Partridge Quotes for a Friday afernoon on 16:56 - Mar 2 with 4203 viewsDubtractor

Cats.

Hammers.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

Random Partridge Quotes for a Friday afernoon on 16:57 - Mar 2 with 4196 viewsExiled_Blue

Random Partridge Quotes for a Friday afernoon on 15:58 - Mar 2 by Mullet

Lynn, some of these people have come from Stoke
Random Partridge Quotes for a Friday afernoon on 16:59 - Mar 2 with 4186 viewsDubtractor

I'm not driving a mini metro, I'm not driving a mini metro. I'm not driving a mini metro.

on 17:01 - Mar 2 with 4177 views_

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024