Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spurs new stadium / ticket prices... - 13:53 - Mar 8 with 3988 viewsCurrie10

http://new-stadium.tottenhamhotspur.com/

' With premium seats FROM £100 per game........ '

Jesus Christ.

What a world we live in with football.

The sooner this bubble bursts, the better.
Spurs new stadium / ticket prices... - on 13:54 - Mar 8 with 3966 viewshomer_123

To be honest, £100.00 is cheaper than I thought they were going to be.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Spurs new stadium / ticket prices... - on 14:10 - Mar 8 with 3912 viewsbritbiker

Bit worried how much the nfl are going to charge for this year's game at Tottenham.
Spurs new stadium / ticket prices... - on 14:25 - Mar 8 with 3862 viewsshoopdelang

Is £100 really a lot for a " Premium " seat at one of the best teams in England? For example Spurs V Manchester United.

When it costs £52 for Ipswichs " premium " seats to watch Ipswich V Sheffield United.

I personally don't think so.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2018 14:26]
Spurs new stadium / ticket prices... - on 14:36 - Mar 8 with 3820 viewsitfcjoe

Spurs new stadium / ticket prices... - on 14:10 - Mar 8 by britbiker

Bit worried how much the nfl are going to charge for this year's game at Tottenham.

Yeah, if that game even goes ahead there - seems to have gone very quiet!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Spurs new stadium / ticket prices... - on 15:08 - Mar 8 with 3769 viewsGarv

Spurs new stadium / ticket prices... - on 14:25 - Mar 8 by shoopdelang

Is £100 really a lot for a " Premium " seat at one of the best teams in England? For example Spurs V Manchester United.

When it costs £52 for Ipswichs " premium " seats to watch Ipswich V Sheffield United.

What seat costs £52?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Spurs new stadium / ticket prices... - on 15:20 - Mar 8 with 3730 viewsCurrie10

Spurs new stadium / ticket prices... - on 14:25 - Mar 8 by shoopdelang

Cobbold D - quick scan at this block and looks like around 200 seats. Madness we can charge that.

Interestingly, only one of the red areas vs Blades with only 6 seats remaining - suppose if people are daft enough to pay it, then you'd be silly not to charge it.

Guess Spurs will have no issue shifting these - they'll say London, prem etc.

However, we don't have the TV deal to prop us up financially.

Modern day football though - just broken.
Spurs new stadium / ticket prices... - on 15:20 - Mar 8 with 3733 viewsVaughan8

Spurs new stadium / ticket prices... - on 15:08 - Mar 8 by Garv

What seat costs £52?

Looks like section D

https://www.itfc.co.uk/siteassets/image/tickets/1718-price-plan.pdf
Spurs new stadium / ticket prices... - on 15:46 - Mar 8 with 3664 viewsJ2BLUE

Spurs new stadium / ticket prices... - on 14:36 - Mar 8 by itfcjoe

Yeah, if that game even goes ahead there - seems to have gone very quiet!

I think they said it might not. They will still get the same number of games but might just have more in a later year rather than having one this year.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Spurs new stadium / ticket prices... - on 15:55 - Mar 8 with 3637 viewsitfcjoe

Spurs new stadium / ticket prices... - on 15:46 - Mar 8 by J2BLUE

I think they said it might not. They will still get the same number of games but might just have more in a later year rather than having one this year.

They were supposed to have 2 this year, but downgraded it to 1 because of that but it is still supposed to be happening.

Spurs new stadium / ticket prices... - on 15:57 - Mar 8 with 3630 viewsJ2BLUE

Spurs new stadium / ticket prices... - on 15:55 - Mar 8 by itfcjoe

They were supposed to have 2 this year, but downgraded it to 1 because of that but it is still supposed to be happening.

Oh, yea that sounds familiar.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Spurs new stadium / ticket prices... - on 15:58 - Mar 8 with 3629 viewsFreddies_Ears

Spurs new stadium / ticket prices... - on 15:55 - Mar 8 by itfcjoe

I thought it had been confirmed?
Spurs new stadium / ticket prices... - on 16:05 - Mar 8 with 3606 viewsitfcjoe

Spurs new stadium / ticket prices... - on 15:58 - Mar 8 by Freddies_Ears

I thought it had been confirmed?

It has, but still no details on ticketing or anything along those lines is making me wonder

Spurs new stadium / ticket prices... - on 16:38 - Mar 8 with 3543 viewswkj

A bit off topic Some of the engineering and technology they're using in this build is remarkable, and certainly will be a place I would happily save a bit of dosh to visit (Regardless of if it were a town game or not)

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Spurs new stadium / ticket prices... - on 16:38 - Mar 8 with 3541 viewsbrazil1982

Many overseas clubs have a huge range of prices - ie, Bayern Munich charge lots for Premium seats so they can keep other areas relatively inexpensive.

In Spurs' case it's obviously not for that reason!
If people are daft enough to pay it then why not.
Spurs new stadium / ticket prices... - on 17:01 - Mar 8 with 3494 viewsfactual_blue

From recent experience of a visit to Highbury, there is a clear market for seats from tourists from SE Asia. I think I read somewhere that 'go to a Premier League match' is one of the top three things for SE Asian tourists to do in London.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Spurs new stadium / ticket prices... - on 17:18 - Mar 8 with 3468 viewsyorkshireblue

Spurs new stadium / ticket prices... - on 16:05 - Mar 8 by itfcjoe

It has, but still no details on ticketing or anything along those lines is making me wonder

The NFL have already confirmed they have contingencies in case the stadium isn't ready. One option on the table is playing it in a college stadium in a state that doesn't have a NFL team, so it's not a cert we'll get the three games.
Spurs new stadium / ticket prices... - on 19:34 - Mar 8 with 3359 viewsbritbiker

Spurs new stadium / ticket prices... - on 17:18 - Mar 8 by yorkshireblue

The NFL have already confirmed they have contingencies in case the stadium isn't ready. One option on the table is playing it in a college stadium in a state that doesn't have a NFL team, so it's not a cert we'll get the three games.

Ticket info was deferred to April. I'm guessing that's to see if the stadium is ready. I have my two Wembley games which is good
Glad they gave up on Twickenham as it was awful there. Ok for Rugby but no where near comfortable enough for a four hour nfl game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024