Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Daily Mail headline on Saturday 00:19 - Jul 21 with 12176 viewsOldsmoker

BREXIT PLAN SAVAGED BY EU 'MAFIA'
Rees-Mogg : Brussels agression proves why we are right to leave.

So teacher gave you an "F" for your homework and you blame the teacher not yourself.
Half-wits.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Daily Mail headline on Saturday on 00:26 - Jul 21 with 5150 viewsWithnail

Would you join a club that is impossible to leave?
Daily Mail headline on Saturday on 00:32 - Jul 21 with 5132 viewsOldsmoker

Daily Mail headline on Saturday on 00:26 - Jul 21 by Withnail

The EU is not a club. It's a marriage and marriage is a serious committment - you don't plan on ever splitting up.
When you do the divorce is usually messy.
Brexit is messy x 100.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Daily Mail headline on Saturday on 00:38 - Jul 21 with 5111 viewsBlueBadger

Why would you buy a car from a man less trustworthy than Arthur Daley?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Daily Mail headline on Saturday on 00:43 - Jul 21 with 5098 viewsFreddies_Ears

Barnier rejects request for cake Shock.
Daily Mail headline on Saturday on 00:45 - Jul 21 with 5101 viewsfactual_blue

Daily Mail headline on Saturday on 00:38 - Jul 21 by BlueBadger

Reek-Smug has never forgiven Henry VIII for the break with the church of Rome. Jakob seems quite happy to be in the papist mafia.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Daily Mail headline on Saturday on 00:52 - Jul 21 with 5087 viewsBlueBadger

Daily Mail headline on Saturday on 00:45 - Jul 21 by factual_blue

Reek-Smug has never forgiven Henry VIII for the break with the church of Rome. Jakob seems quite happy to be in the papist mafia.

He's from that particularly special brand of 'small government'enthusiasts who are quite happy for government not to intervene if people are making them very large amounts of money no questions asked but VERY keen on it if the people involved happen to be women, gay, foreign or poor.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2018 9:12]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Daily Mail headline on Saturday on 01:25 - Jul 21 with 5058 viewsBinner

you don't leave a club demanding to keep all of the benefits of membership but without paying the subscriptions.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Daily Mail headline on Saturday on 01:34 - Jul 21 with 5029 viewsWithnail

Daily Mail headline on Saturday on 00:38 - Jul 21 by BlueBadger

What like Tony Blair?
Login to get fewer ads

Daily Mail headline on Saturday on 01:49 - Jul 21 with 5006 viewsBloomBlue

We'll leave with a hard brexit and that will completely feck the rest of the EU will tariffs on everything they sell to us. Then we can move onto new trade deals with the rest of the world and be a better country for it.
Daily Mail headline on Saturday on 01:54 - Jul 21 with 4996 viewsSpruceMoose

Daily Mail headline on Saturday on 01:49 - Jul 21 by BloomBlue

We'll leave with a hard brexit and that will completely feck the rest of the EU will tariffs on everything they sell to us. Then we can move onto new trade deals with the rest of the world and be a better country for it.

After reading that I have a new entry for my earlier thread.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Daily Mail headline on Saturday on 02:04 - Jul 21 with 4979 viewsBloomBlue

Daily Mail headline on Saturday on 01:54 - Jul 21 by SpruceMoose

After reading that I have a new entry for my earlier thread.

You live in the U S of A by default you have no commonsense. As an American once told me 'america, the land of the moron'.
I'm sorry but America has enough problems of its own for you to start thinking you can have an opinion on Brexit
Daily Mail headline on Saturday on 02:25 - Jul 21 with 4960 viewsBinner

Obviously you're joking but it is strange to think that, only a few months ago, there were some knuckle-dragging slackjaws who actually believed that.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Daily Mail headline on Saturday on 02:49 - Jul 21 with 4918 viewsSpruceMoose

Daily Mail headline on Saturday on 02:04 - Jul 21 by BloomBlue

You live in the U S of A by default you have no commonsense. As an American once told me 'america, the land of the moron'.
I'm sorry but America has enough problems of its own for you to start thinking you can have an opinion on Brexit

I'm British you melt.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Daily Mail headline on Saturday on 07:35 - Jul 21 with 4755 viewsGlasgowBlue

Daily Mail headline on Saturday on 00:32 - Jul 21 by Oldsmoker

The EU is not a club. It's a marriage and marriage is a serious committment - you don't plan on ever splitting up.
When you do the divorce is usually messy.
Brexit is messy x 100.

And yet when we had a referendum in 1975 it was just a casual relationship. A sort of fcuk buddy or friend with benefits.

When were we ever consulted about a marriage that seems to have included a pre nup drafted by one of the partner’s solicitors that makes it virtually impossible to divorce?
[Post edited 21 Jul 2018 7:36]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Daily Mail headline on Saturday on 07:45 - Jul 21 with 4725 viewsPinewoodblue

Daily Mail headline on Saturday on 07:35 - Jul 21 by GlasgowBlue

And yet when we had a referendum in 1975 it was just a casual relationship. A sort of fcuk buddy or friend with benefits.

When were we ever consulted about a marriage that seems to have included a pre nup drafted by one of the partner’s solicitors that makes it virtually impossible to divorce?

A divorce where you share the liabilities but not the assets.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Daily Mail headline on Saturday on 07:56 - Jul 21 with 4704 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

'More Hotel California.'

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Daily Mail headline on Saturday on 08:04 - Jul 21 with 4683 viewswkj

Daily Mail headline on Saturday on 02:04 - Jul 21 by BloomBlue

This is nonsense to the highest degree. I am dual national, so have spent considerable time here and in the USA. The dumb American claim is so dumb in itself as that country is utterly divided, now so more than ever since the civil war. They are in just as much a left vs right wing battle of governmental table tennis as we are.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Daily Mail headline on Saturday on 08:22 - Jul 21 with 4641 viewsDurovigutum

Except that you will pay the tariff through an increased cost of the product you want to buy. You won't have many alternatives to buy British as we destroyed large parts of manufacturing in this country. The things we do make and sell to the EU will have tariffs added which means people in a market of 400 million people won't buy British made stuff, so the companies based here that makes things (Pampers, Nissan, Toyota, Mini) will move all of these jobs and the supply chain to the EU and worry about us 60 million paying more while they retain a profit margin. The EU is a huge protection racket and we've enjoyed being a part of it, once outside it we will be poorer, unless you are currently VERY rich in which case you'll have more serf's and will become richer still. WTO rules mean we charge set tariffs and can't vary them until we sign new deals, new deals will take many years and be worse than the EU ones as our market is smaller. Our farmers will find almost all export markets very difficult and we won't have the cash to pay the crazy CAP subsidies they currently enjoy, so watch many of them go pop.
Daily Mail headline on Saturday on 08:27 - Jul 21 with 4617 viewsGlasgowBlue

Daily Mail headline on Saturday on 08:22 - Jul 21 by Durovigutum

Except that you will pay the tariff through an increased cost of the product you want to buy. You won't have many alternatives to buy British as we destroyed large parts of manufacturing in this country. The things we do make and sell to the EU will have tariffs added which means people in a market of 400 million people won't buy British made stuff, so the companies based here that makes things (Pampers, Nissan, Toyota, Mini) will move all of these jobs and the supply chain to the EU and worry about us 60 million paying more while they retain a profit margin. The EU is a huge protection racket and we've enjoyed being a part of it, once outside it we will be poorer, unless you are currently VERY rich in which case you'll have more serf's and will become richer still. WTO rules mean we charge set tariffs and can't vary them until we sign new deals, new deals will take many years and be worse than the EU ones as our market is smaller. Our farmers will find almost all export markets very difficult and we won't have the cash to pay the crazy CAP subsidies they currently enjoy, so watch many of them go pop.

We have a trade deficit with the EU. Tariffs would hurt them more than us.

Iron Lion Zion

Daily Mail headline on Saturday on 08:29 - Jul 21 with 4605 viewswkj

Daily Mail headline on Saturday on 08:27 - Jul 21 by GlasgowBlue

Not if they stick tariffs on the cost of producing our blue passports; that has recession written all over it if they do.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Daily Mail headline on Saturday on 08:36 - Jul 21 with 4572 viewsDurovigutum

Another Brexit catch phrase that demonstrates a complete lack of understanding of how things work...
Daily Mail headline on Saturday on 08:40 - Jul 21 with 4544 viewstractordownsouth

The ' they sell us more than them' is only one side of the story. Yes it's true ( not a surprise as they are 27 countries and we are 1), but it's 50% of our total exports whereas only 15% of theirs.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Daily Mail headline on Saturday on 08:42 - Jul 21 with 4540 viewsm14_blue

That's massively over simplistic, of course we have a deficit but our sales to the EU are worth around 13% of our economy, their exports to us are worth around 3-4%.

Tariffs would be far, far more damaging to us than them, something that I'm sure you realise.
Daily Mail headline on Saturday on 08:43 - Jul 21 with 4541 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

Daily Mail headline on Saturday on 07:35 - Jul 21 by GlasgowBlue

This is one of things I struggle with, if we capitulate to the EU and stay we are saying that you are committed to the EU in perpetuity never ever able to leave, just think about that for a second, a sovereign nation completely wedded to something we never voted for in the first place and seem to have little abiility to change (see Cameron’s attempts at reform).

How many people would ever get married if we rescinded the divorce laws and made splitting up illegal?
[Post edited 21 Jul 2018 8:50]
Daily Mail headline on Saturday on 08:43 - Jul 21 with 4529 viewsGlasgowBlue

Daily Mail headline on Saturday on 08:36 - Jul 21 by Durovigutum

Another Brexit catch phrase that demonstrates a complete lack of understanding of how things work...

Last year our trade deficit was about £60 billion. The UK imported £302 billion worth of goods and services from the EU, and exported £242 billion worth, according to the ONS.

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024