Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Stoke away then, anybody give us a prayer? 06:54 - Dec 6 with 4385 viewsCoastalblue

I expect to be cold, drunk, loud and beaten.

Anybody think we can nick any points? Any news come through on Skuse?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

So Stoke away then, anybody give us a prayer? on 06:55 - Dec 6 with 4377 viewsCurrie10

Reckon we can draw - they love a draw and aren’t going anywhere this season
So Stoke away then, anybody give us a prayer? on 07:01 - Dec 6 with 4361 viewschristiand

We could sneak a draw, but we're such a soft touch we'll buckle under a bit of pressure. Stoke 3-1 Ipswich.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

So Stoke away then, anybody give us a prayer? on 07:03 - Dec 6 with 4348 viewsBloomBlue

I can see Town winning 3-1, based on the old 'x-manager comes back and bites you' scenario.

Although I also thought we would win 2-1 last week
So Stoke away then, anybody give us a prayer? on 07:11 - Dec 6 with 4336 viewsBenters2

Draw.
So Stoke away then, anybody give us a prayer? on 07:16 - Dec 6 with 4315 viewsHarry_Palmer

Shawcross, Ince, Allen, Afobe, Berahino, Bojan....logic says they will rip us a new one.

Let's hope logic flies out of the window for once, we must be due another freak Swansea type win!
So Stoke away then, anybody give us a prayer? on 08:49 - Dec 6 with 4215 viewsRadlett_blue

The news
On Skuse
Is he has a bruise
He will be replaced by Huws
If you choose
And we will lose.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

So Stoke away then, anybody give us a prayer? on 09:07 - Dec 6 with 4178 viewsRegencyBlue

Sounds like a normal night out in Stoke!
So Stoke away then, anybody give us a prayer? on 09:37 - Dec 6 with 4116 viewsJammyDodgerrr

I actually think we might get something - Stoke not as good as i would have thought this season. Neither are we, though.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Login to get fewer ads

So Stoke away then, anybody give us a prayer? on 09:40 - Dec 6 with 4106 views3_5_2

I was supposed to be in a box with one of our suppliers but been off sick so can't go now

Given my luck that's should mean at least a point !

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

So Stoke away then, anybody give us a prayer? on 09:49 - Dec 6 with 4087 viewsCurrie10

So Stoke away then, anybody give us a prayer? on 07:16 - Dec 6 by Harry_Palmer

Shawcross, Ince, Allen, Afobe, Berahino, Bojan....logic says they will rip us a new one.

Let's hope logic flies out of the window for once, we must be due another freak Swansea type win!

Berahino and Bojan - will they be motivated in a mid table side?!?!
So Stoke away then, anybody give us a prayer? on 09:50 - Dec 6 with 4086 viewsReuser_is_God

No.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

So Stoke away then, anybody give us a prayer? on 10:22 - Dec 6 with 4048 viewsCurrie10

So Stoke away then, anybody give us a prayer? on 07:16 - Dec 6 by Harry_Palmer

If we go by that logic, why aren't they top?

Individuals on lots of ££££ probably not very motivated.

Underachieving massively.
So Stoke away then, anybody give us a prayer? on 10:47 - Dec 6 with 4005 viewsTractorWood

Absolutely not. They have some quality players. I think we'll take a tonking in a game soon.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

So Stoke away then, anybody give us a prayer? on 10:50 - Dec 6 with 3999 viewsBenters2

So Stoke away then, anybody give us a prayer? on 09:50 - Dec 6 by Reuser_is_God

No.

That’s the spirit!
So Stoke away then, anybody give us a prayer? on 11:17 - Dec 6 with 3967 viewsArnieM

I’m going Saturday, and I think Town will win. There, I’ve said it.

We WILL win!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

So Stoke away then, anybody give us a prayer? on 11:32 - Dec 6 with 3938 viewsHarry_Palmer

So Stoke away then, anybody give us a prayer? on 10:22 - Dec 6 by Currie10

If we go by that logic, why aren't they top?

Individuals on lots of ££££ probably not very motivated.

Underachieving massively.

Lets hope they continue to underachieve because if they click on the day and get an early goal I fear it could get ugly.
So Stoke away then, anybody give us a prayer? on 11:41 - Dec 6 with 3921 viewstextbackup

Win

Then a win vs Wigan on 15th

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

So Stoke away then, anybody give us a prayer? on 12:07 - Dec 6 with 3863 viewsITFC_Forever

So Stoke away then, anybody give us a prayer? on 09:07 - Dec 6 by RegencyBlue

Sounds like a normal night out in Stoke!

Hanley is the place to go.

Used to love a good night out "up Hanley".

And don't take offence at the locals calling you "duck", it's a local term of endearment. A bit like "buh".

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

So Stoke away then, anybody give us a prayer? on 12:14 - Dec 6 with 3832 viewsBluefish

Exactly the type of game we love to nick in the last minute

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

So Stoke away then, anybody give us a prayer? on 12:16 - Dec 6 with 3818 viewsCurrie10

So Stoke away then, anybody give us a prayer? on 11:32 - Dec 6 by Harry_Palmer

Lets hope they continue to underachieve because if they click on the day and get an early goal I fear it could get ugly.

I doubt they'll beat us by more than 2. Not that kind of side.

Wouldn't be surprised to see us lose 2-1 or something like this, but clearly not all is right at Stoke.
So Stoke away then, anybody give us a prayer? on 12:27 - Dec 6 with 3789 viewsblueislander

Our father ...........
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024