Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Absolutely terrible players we've had that would walk into this side 11:38 - Jan 7 with 15301 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I'll open with Diallo. He was a regular in a play off chasing side and would be a massive upgrade on what we have!

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Absolutely terrible players we've had that would walk into this side on 11:44 - Jan 7 with 6151 viewsFrimleyBlue

Abouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Absolutely terrible players we've had that would walk into this side on 11:44 - Jan 7 with 6160 viewsSteve_M

No he wouldn't, he was crap on the ball and pretty crap in the air. We couldn't defend much in those days either, just had the ability to score plenty.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Absolutely terrible players we've had that would walk into this side on 11:45 - Jan 7 with 6150 viewsNoBru

Jonathan Douglas
Absolutely terrible players we've had that would walk into this side on 11:47 - Jan 7 with 6132 viewsGlasgowBlue

Shane O’Connor. Although he wasn’t terrible. Just average. Would definitely improve this team.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Absolutely terrible players we've had that would walk into this side on 11:48 - Jan 7 with 6125 viewsTractorCam

JET

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Absolutely terrible players we've had that would walk into this side on 11:50 - Jan 7 with 6109 viewschicoazul

Rory Fallon
Neil Gregory
Lewis Price
Simon Walton

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Absolutely terrible players we've had that would walk into this side on 11:52 - Jan 7 with 6093 viewsNoBru

Frank Nouble's french cousin Franc Noublé, I believe he only played one game for us against burnley.
Absolutely terrible players we've had that would walk into this side on 11:54 - Jan 7 with 6078 viewsCOYBitfc

I want to say Tony Dinning, but that's just not true as he was terrible.....

I'd have Gus Uhlenbeek at right back all day long here..... Even just so I could sing his song!

Poll: Current/prospective ST holders, what scenario will you purchase for next season?

Login to get fewer ads

Absolutely terrible players we've had that would walk into this side on 11:54 - Jan 7 with 6078 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Uhlenbeek
Absolutely terrible players we've had that would walk into this side on 11:57 - Jan 7 with 6034 viewschicoazul

Absolutely terrible players we've had that would walk into this side on 11:54 - Jan 7 by COYBitfc

I want to say Tony Dinning, but that's just not true as he was terrible.....

I'd have Gus Uhlenbeek at right back all day long here..... Even just so I could sing his song!

Gus was certainly not "absolutely terrible".

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Absolutely terrible players we've had that would walk into this side on 11:59 - Jan 7 with 6026 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Absolutely terrible players we've had that would walk into this side on 11:57 - Jan 7 by chicoazul

He was compared to the rest of that team of “footballers”. He is almost the perfect example in fact
Absolutely terrible players we've had that would walk into this side on 11:59 - Jan 7 with 6019 viewsCOYBitfc

Absolutely terrible players we've had that would walk into this side on 11:57 - Jan 7 by chicoazul

His crosses were, but agree he wasn't a terrible player all said and done....

Poll: Current/prospective ST holders, what scenario will you purchase for next season?

Absolutely terrible players we've had that would walk into this side on 12:01 - Jan 7 with 5995 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Aaron McLean's handful of performances were pretty forgettable, but he'd probably give us more impetus going forward

Also, Bradley Orr put in probably the worst performance I've ever seen from a Right Back.... Ever! But on current viewing would probably oust Spence with ease
Absolutely terrible players we've had that would walk into this side on 12:07 - Jan 7 with 5968 viewsurbanblue

Absolutely terrible players we've had that would walk into this side on 12:01 - Jan 7 by King_of_Portman_Rd

Aaron McLean's handful of performances were pretty forgettable, but he'd probably give us more impetus going forward

Also, Bradley Orr put in probably the worst performance I've ever seen from a Right Back.... Ever! But on current viewing would probably oust Spence with ease

Even Kevin Lisbie would be welcome now!
Absolutely terrible players we've had that would walk into this side on 12:09 - Jan 7 with 5948 viewsRobTheMonk

Arran Lee-Barrett! Where's the resident ALB stats post? (for the record I thought he actually did alright for us).
Absolutely terrible players we've had that would walk into this side on 12:10 - Jan 7 with 5942 viewsKeno

Absolutely terrible players we've had that would walk into this side on 11:45 - Jan 7 by NoBru

Jonathan Douglas

I see what you did there

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Absolutely terrible players we've had that would walk into this side on 12:10 - Jan 7 with 5941 viewsKeno

Steve McCall

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Absolutely terrible players we've had that would walk into this side on 12:14 - Jan 7 with 5916 viewsjpring89

Balint Bajner

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Absolutely terrible players we've had that would walk into this side on 12:22 - Jan 7 with 5889 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

Absolutely terrible players we've had that would walk into this side on 11:59 - Jan 7 by ColchesterBlue1985

He was compared to the rest of that team of “footballers”. He is almost the perfect example in fact

Really?? Did you ever watch him, admitantly I was young when I watched him but though he was a great player, he was one of my favourites growing up. Maybe I had my rose tinted specs on again as I always seem to with the town.
Anyway hope we can all get behind the lads on Saturday and produce something special, lose and we are down.
Absolutely terrible players we've had that would walk into this side on 12:25 - Jan 7 with 5869 viewsDeano69

Lee Martin (cant believe I am typing that)
Conor Sammon (nor that)
N'Daw (almost certainly)

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Absolutely terrible players we've had that would walk into this side on 12:36 - Jan 7 with 5826 viewsmaccyd9

I'd go with

Naylor
Thetis
Leon Best
Absolutely terrible players we've had that would walk into this side on 12:41 - Jan 7 with 5810 viewsurbanblue

Absolutely terrible players we've had that would walk into this side on 12:36 - Jan 7 by maccyd9

I'd go with

Naylor
Thetis
Leon Best

Sorry .... I would draw the line at Leon Best!!
Absolutely terrible players we've had that would walk into this side on 13:02 - Jan 7 with 5722 viewsTractorCam

Absolutely terrible players we've had that would walk into this side on 12:36 - Jan 7 by maccyd9

I'd go with

Naylor
Thetis
Leon Best

Richard Naylor terrible?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Absolutely terrible players we've had that would walk into this side on 13:18 - Jan 7 with 5653 viewsJoHnNnY

George Santos

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

Absolutely terrible players we've had that would walk into this side on 13:21 - Jan 7 with 5640 viewsjaseitfc

Mark fish
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024