Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Finally, someone is acknowledging the great things Lambo is doing here. 17:10 - Apr 26 with 4592 viewsBlueBadger

[Post edited 26 Apr 2019 17:11]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Finally, someone is acknowledging the great things Lambo is doing here. on 17:12 - Apr 26 with 3962 viewsJ2BLUE

Try doing something else rather than constantly sniping from the sidelines.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Finally, someone is acknowledging the great things Lambo is doing here. on 17:13 - Apr 26 with 3959 viewsBlueBadger

Finally, someone is acknowledging the great things Lambo is doing here. on 17:12 - Apr 26 by J2BLUE

I am, I'm reposting other people's sniping.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Finally, someone is acknowledging the great things Lambo is doing here. on 17:18 - Apr 26 with 3928 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Strangest post of the year!

Trolling own fans with fake news.

Weird.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Finally, someone is acknowledging the great things Lambo is doing here. on 17:25 - Apr 26 with 3900 viewsBlueBadger

Well, this one's gone well.

Finally, someone is acknowledging the great things Lambo is doing here. on 17:49 - Apr 26 with 3806 viewsFtnfwest

Finally, someone is acknowledging the great things Lambo is doing here. on 17:25 - Apr 26 by BlueBadger

Don't worry I'll do one on farage later to deflect attention. That'll give factual a seizure to start with!
Finally, someone is acknowledging the great things Lambo is doing here. on 17:53 - Apr 26 with 3776 viewsgtsb

Finally, someone is acknowledging the great things Lambo is doing here. on 17:12 - Apr 26 by J2BLUE

Perhaps he's bored of Tommy Robinson at last.
Finally, someone is acknowledging the great things Lambo is doing here. on 18:00 - Apr 26 with 3750 viewstextbackup

It was funnier than his ‘digging up Robson and Beattie’ post...

Personally, I think that’s should have been a ban from site

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Finally, someone is acknowledging the great things Lambo is doing here. on 18:01 - Apr 26 with 3735 viewsgtsb

Finally, someone is acknowledging the great things Lambo is doing here. on 18:00 - Apr 26 by textbackup

It was funnier than his ‘digging up Robson and Beattie’ post...

Personally, I think that’s should have been a ban from site

Eh!!! You're joking right?
Login to get fewer ads

Finally, someone is acknowledging the great things Lambo is doing here. on 18:03 - Apr 26 with 3729 viewstextbackup

Finally, someone is acknowledging the great things Lambo is doing here. on 18:01 - Apr 26 by gtsb

Eh!!! You're joking right?

That he wrote it, or I think it’s ban worthy?

Both are true

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Finally, someone is acknowledging the great things Lambo is doing here. on 18:09 - Apr 26 with 3693 viewsvapour_trail

Finally, someone is acknowledging the great things Lambo is doing here. on 17:18 - Apr 26 by Marshalls_Mullet

Strangest post of the year!

Trolling own fans with fake news.

Weird.

Still a long way shy of going to carrow road and having a sing song with that lot up the road against your own team.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Finally, someone is acknowledging the great things Lambo is doing here. on 18:15 - Apr 26 with 3661 viewsLankHenners

Another absolute zinger from the titans of comedy, Fake Showbiz News.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Finally, someone is acknowledging the great things Lambo is doing here. on 18:15 - Apr 26 with 3663 viewsfactual_blue

Finally, someone is acknowledging the great things Lambo is doing here. on 17:25 - Apr 26 by BlueBadger

You've upset numbskulls, haven't you?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Finally, someone is acknowledging the great things Lambo is doing here. on 18:17 - Apr 26 with 3639 viewsgtsb

Finally, someone is acknowledging the great things Lambo is doing here. on 18:03 - Apr 26 by textbackup

That he wrote it, or I think it’s ban worthy?

Both are true

That he wrote it . Unbelievable!!!!
Finally, someone is acknowledging the great things Lambo is doing here. on 18:37 - Apr 26 with 3555 viewsJ2BLUE

Finally, someone is acknowledging the great things Lambo is doing here. on 18:17 - Apr 26 by gtsb

That he wrote it . Unbelievable!!!!

He did. Utterly pathetic and distasteful but not ban worthy IMO.

Truly impaired.

Finally, someone is acknowledging the great things Lambo is doing here. on 18:38 - Apr 26 with 3554 viewsSpruceMoose

Finally, someone is acknowledging the great things Lambo is doing here. on 17:53 - Apr 26 by gtsb

Perhaps he's bored of Tommy Robinson at last.

Nobody should ever get bored of highlighting racist wannabe fascists.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Finally, someone is acknowledging the great things Lambo is doing here. on 18:40 - Apr 26 with 3540 viewsJ2BLUE

Finally, someone is acknowledging the great things Lambo is doing here. on 18:38 - Apr 26 by SpruceMoose

Nobody should ever get bored of highlighting racist wannabe fascists.

That **** is standing to be an MEP now.

Truly impaired.

Finally, someone is acknowledging the great things Lambo is doing here. on 18:42 - Apr 26 with 3519 viewsSpruceMoose

Finally, someone is acknowledging the great things Lambo is doing here. on 18:40 - Apr 26 by J2BLUE

That **** is standing to be an MEP now.

And people will vote for him. Not to reignite old discussions, but this is why I've always struggled with your 'we should listen to people respectfully' point that you've made in the past

Some people don't deserve respect. some people are willfully stupid, and will never change even if you did listen to them. Some people are just terrible to the core.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Finally, someone is acknowledging the great things Lambo is doing here. on 21:18 - Apr 26 with 3286 viewsSwansea_Blue

Finally, someone is acknowledging the great things Lambo is doing here. on 17:13 - Apr 26 by BlueBadger

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Finally, someone is acknowledging the great things Lambo is doing here. on 21:20 - Apr 26 with 3273 viewsLord_Lucan

I actually thought it was quite funny, one of your better posts.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Finally, someone is acknowledging the great things Lambo is doing here. on 22:13 - Apr 26 with 3203 viewsGirthyguy

I can the funny side of it to be fair.
Finally, someone is acknowledging the great things Lambo is doing here. on 23:01 - Apr 26 with 3105 viewsArnieM

Finally, someone is acknowledging the great things Lambo is doing here. on 17:13 - Apr 26 by BlueBadger

TW@T

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Finally, someone is acknowledging the great things Lambo is doing here. on 23:38 - Apr 26 with 3056 viewsMrTown

Terrible banter.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Finally, someone is acknowledging the great things Lambo is doing here. on 04:45 - Apr 27 with 2959 viewsBenters2

Finally, someone is acknowledging the great things Lambo is doing here. on 18:09 - Apr 26 by vapour_trail

Still a long way shy of going to carrow road and having a sing song with that lot up the road against your own team.

Wrong again.
Finally, someone is acknowledging the great things Lambo is doing here. on 04:49 - Apr 27 with 2957 viewsBenters2

isn’t that funny?
Finally, someone is acknowledging the great things Lambo is doing here. on 06:15 - Apr 27 with 2902 viewsartsbossbeard

Finally, someone is acknowledging the great things Lambo is doing here. on 04:45 - Apr 27 by Benters2

Wrong again.

It happened and you know it did.

My toes are still having problems uncurling.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024