Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worrying but obvious news about terrorism 12:26 - Jun 14 with 7734 viewsMullet

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/white-extremists-far-right-terror-ar

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Worrying but obvious news about terrorism on 12:29 - Jun 14 with 3925 viewsElderGrizzly

I see it every day and have said on here before that people like SYL and Katie Hopkins are considered to be worthwhile of watchlist status now.

Sad, but it’s where we are now due to the divisive nature of politics in the UK
Worrying but obvious news about terrorism on 12:45 - Jun 14 with 3867 viewsBlueBadger

Worrying but obvious news about terrorism on 12:29 - Jun 14 by ElderGrizzly

I see it every day and have said on here before that people like SYL and Katie Hopkins are considered to be worthwhile of watchlist status now.

Sad, but it’s where we are now due to the divisive nature of politics in the UK

The persistent allowing of a, largely unchallenged, platform to the likes of those two, not to mention their slightly more smartly dressed fellow travellers like Farage is fuelling this. Their equivalents on the other side of the arse cheek of modern life are, rightly, nowhere to be seen in the national media.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Worrying but obvious news about terrorism on 13:02 - Jun 14 with 3833 viewspickles110564

Worrying but obvious news about terrorism on 12:45 - Jun 14 by BlueBadger

The persistent allowing of a, largely unchallenged, platform to the likes of those two, not to mention their slightly more smartly dressed fellow travellers like Farage is fuelling this. Their equivalents on the other side of the arse cheek of modern life are, rightly, nowhere to be seen in the national media.

Hopefully we wont hear anymore from Joe Bland anymore on Radio 4
Worrying but obvious news about terrorism on 13:05 - Jun 14 with 3823 viewsBlueBadger

Worrying but obvious news about terrorism on 13:02 - Jun 14 by pickles110564

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/nigel-farage-jo-brand-battery-acid-joke-bbc

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Worrying but obvious news about terrorism on 13:19 - Jun 14 with 3799 viewsflimflam

Worrying but obvious news about terrorism on 13:05 - Jun 14 by BlueBadger

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/nigel-farage-jo-brand-battery-acid-joke-bbc

What a dreadful article.

How anyone can defend JB's comment is beyond me.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Worrying but obvious news about terrorism on 13:38 - Jun 14 with 3775 viewsBlueBadger

Worrying but obvious news about terrorism on 13:19 - Jun 14 by flimflam

What a dreadful article.

How anyone can defend JB's comment is beyond me.

No-one defending it there though, It's about about Farage's hypocritical complaints about how criticising Anne Widdecombe's witless homophobia, for example, is an attack on free speech and here he is, wanting someone sacked for making a bad, poor taste joke.
Allthough, you might argue that this obvious joke from a comedian with a long history of making similar jokes is considerably more tongue in cheek and not intended seriously unlike the very real bigotry that Farage insists that he and his mates be allowed to spout unchallenged.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2019 10:38]

Worrying but obvious news about terrorism on 14:08 - Jun 14 with 3736 viewsBlueBadger

Worrying but obvious news about terrorism on 13:02 - Jun 14 by pickles110564

Nor this far-right agitator calling for violence if he doesn't get what he wants.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-brexit-rifle-pick-up

Worrying but obvious news about terrorism on 14:29 - Jun 14 with 3710 viewspickles110564

Worrying but obvious news about terrorism on 13:38 - Jun 14 by BlueBadger

No-one defending it there though, It's about about Farage's hypocritical complaints about how criticising Anne Widdecombe's witless homophobia, for example, is an attack on free speech and here he is, wanting someone sacked for making a bad, poor taste joke.
Allthough, you might argue that this obvious joke from a comedian with a long history of making similar jokes is considerably more tongue in cheek and not intended seriously unlike the very real bigotry that Farage insists that he and his mates be allowed to spout unchallenged.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2019 10:38]

That comment was not a bad poor taste joke, she meant what she said.

She should have been arrested straight away to show this type of inciting will not go unpunished.
Login to get fewer ads

Worrying but obvious news about terrorism on 14:31 - Jun 14 with 3708 viewsSpruceMoose

Worrying but obvious news about terrorism on 14:29 - Jun 14 by pickles110564

She should have been arrested straight away to show this type of inciting will not go unpunished.

Don't be soft lad. Arrested?!

I thought you lot where always crying about free speech and how 'you can't say nuffink these days'. Bunch of snowflakes, can dish it out but can't take it back.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2019 14:33]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Worrying but obvious news about terrorism on 14:33 - Jun 14 with 3702 viewsElderGrizzly

Worrying but obvious news about terrorism on 14:29 - Jun 14 by pickles110564

So should us remainers fear for our lives incase Farage does get his rifle out if he doesn’t get his own way?
Worrying but obvious news about terrorism on 14:35 - Jun 14 with 3689 viewspickles110564

Worrying but obvious news about terrorism on 14:31 - Jun 14 by SpruceMoose

Don't be soft lad. Arrested?!

I thought you lot where always crying about free speech and how 'you can't say nuffink these days'. Bunch of snowflakes, can dish it out but can't take it back.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2019 14:33]

Have you seen what battery acid does to someone's face?
What would have you lefties been saying if our Tommy had said the same thing?
Worrying but obvious news about terrorism on 14:37 - Jun 14 with 3688 viewsElderGrizzly

Worrying but obvious news about terrorism on 14:35 - Jun 14 by pickles110564

Your Tommy actually has done jail time for attacking people on more than one occasion, so i’d be more worried about a convicted thug doing it. You’re right there.

Rather than an obese comedian who would struggle to throw further than 3 feet.
Worrying but obvious news about terrorism on 14:40 - Jun 14 with 3683 viewsSpruceMoose

Worrying but obvious news about terrorism on 14:35 - Jun 14 by pickles110564

More to the point here pickles, is that if your Tommy or your Nige had said it, we all know what you would be saying.

Fook all.

This is the issue. No consistency in the way people are judged. People on your side? Oh that's just free speech/just a joke/can't say nuffink these days.

Someone on the left says it? Arrest them.

It is rank hypocrisy.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Worrying but obvious news about terrorism on 14:40 - Jun 14 with 3689 viewshampstead_blue

It is a big worry but it is also a reaction to the liberal left who've allowed religions to take over huge, and growing, areas of the country.

The more you allows muslims to control and dictate local areas the more the indigenous people will kick off.

There are parts of the UK where Sharia law is practised and tolerated and muslim men patrolling putting fear into everyone.
I've seen it in Shadwell, E1.

Until you get rid of religion, the other side of the religious and left will always fight back.

I'm not saying the far right is good. Far from it. But looking back over the last 30 years in the UK that's my thought.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Worrying but obvious news about terrorism on 14:45 - Jun 14 with 3676 viewsSpruceMoose

Worrying but obvious news about terrorism on 14:40 - Jun 14 by hampstead_blue

It is a big worry but it is also a reaction to the liberal left who've allowed religions to take over huge, and growing, areas of the country.

The more you allows muslims to control and dictate local areas the more the indigenous people will kick off.

There are parts of the UK where Sharia law is practised and tolerated and muslim men patrolling putting fear into everyone.

Until you get rid of religion, the other side of the religious and left will always fight back.

I'm not saying the far right is good. Far from it. But looking back over the last 30 years in the UK that's my thought.

WTF is indigenous people?

Two blokes born in the UK. One to Asian parents, one to white English parents.

Which one is 'indigenous' here exactly?

I'm hoping I've read your post wrong, or you've phrased it badly, because otherwise what you've posted is outrageous.

Worrying but obvious news about terrorism on 15:00 - Jun 14 with 3651 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Worrying but obvious news about terrorism on 14:45 - Jun 14 by SpruceMoose

I'm hoping I've read your post wrong, or you've phrased it badly, because otherwise what you've posted is outrageous.

I got his point... I'm sure we all knew what he meant.

I don't think we need to hammer him for it.

I'm not sure that his reference to the 'traditional' demographic of an area as indigenous is outrageous.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Worrying but obvious news about terrorism on 15:05 - Jun 14 with 3643 viewsSpruceMoose

Worrying but obvious news about terrorism on 15:00 - Jun 14 by Marshalls_Mullet

I'm not sure that his reference to the 'traditional' demographic of an area as indigenous is outrageous.

I'm judging what he meant by what he actually said.

I also find it weird that he thinks the left are some big champion of religion.

Worrying but obvious news about terrorism on 15:14 - Jun 14 with 3623 viewseireblue

An article on one of the members of a Muslim Patrol.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3300168/Muslim-patrol-member-blames-int
Worrying but obvious news about terrorism on 15:33 - Jun 14 with 3595 viewsSwansea_Blue

That word has crept in over the last couple of weeks, and now seems to be repeated on social media parrott fashion with little thought (as all their slogans are).

It's seen a revival in mainstream bigotry after originally hitting the headlines at the start of the decade when the BNPers were using it. It was thoroughly rebuffed back then because of course, there's really no such thing as a pure white Englishman (as is being implied).

Original BNP use
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2010/dec/20/indigenous-britons-far-rig

DNA map of the UK, showing we're a melting pot
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/new-genetic-map-of-britain-shows

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Worrying but obvious news about terrorism on 15:58 - Jun 14 with 3555 viewsjaykay

i'm confused to , my grandmother, my father and myself were all born in suffolk but my d.n.a. results show i am only 23% english. am i a indigenous person

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Worrying but obvious news about terrorism on 16:01 - Jun 14 with 3543 viewsSpruceMoose

Worrying but obvious news about terrorism on 15:58 - Jun 14 by jaykay

i'm confused to , my grandmother, my father and myself were all born in suffolk but my d.n.a. results show i am only 23% english. am i a indigenous person

Well, what's your religion. Apparently we need to know that before we can decide.

Worrying but obvious news about terrorism on 16:15 - Jun 14 with 3511 viewsClapham_Junction

Very Katy Hopkins. I've lived in that area for nearly six years and I've never seen any patrols or the like. Apparently there was a gang doing something like this, but it was 2013/2014 and they were jailed for it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%22Muslim_patrols%22_in_London_(2013-2014)
Worrying but obvious news about terrorism on 16:23 - Jun 14 with 3498 viewsBlueBadger

To coin a phrase, balls.

The far right are always looking for something for you to hate and fear. It my lifetime, it's been black people, Asian people, gay people, Europeans, unions and currently, muslims - it's never in response to 'the left', it's in response to the fact that they are scared sh1tless of anything that doesn't look anything like them and rather than try to get to know people and build bridges, their pathetic inadequacy means they'll kick off instead.

Worrying but obvious news about terrorism on 16:25 - Jun 14 with 3490 viewsBlueBadger

What IS the 'traditonal' demographic of the East End? Over the centuries its been home to Romans, Saxons, Normans, European Jews, Irish, Belgian and French Hugenots, West Indians and South Asian incomers, to name but a few.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2019 16:30]

Worrying but obvious news about terrorism on 16:26 - Jun 14 with 3481 viewsfooters

Just seen this.

I lived in Shadwell/Whitechapel for nearly 10 years and never saw anything like that. Maybe I missed it.

Clapham_Junction - have you ever seen this?

Sounds like a load of bllocks, frankly.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024