Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... 18:11 - May 1 with 2931 viewsSpruceMoose

...seems to be banned already.

Somebody called him a Taxi.
[Post edited 1 May 2019 18:14]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... on 12:39 - May 2 with 2842 viewsBlueBadger

Probably had wedding photos to deliver.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... on 12:43 - May 2 with 2836 viewsStokieBlue

I thought it was supposed to be me? Or at least someone I am in cahoots with.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... on 12:45 - May 2 with 2827 viewsWeWereZombies

Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... on 12:43 - May 2 by StokieBlue

SB

You? I thought it was supposed to be footers, who seems to have gotten bored with kinnockers very quickly...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... on 12:45 - May 2 with 2826 viewsfooters

Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... on 12:43 - May 2 by StokieBlue

SB

Not sure you and that chap would enjoy sharing the same car!

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... on 12:48 - May 2 with 2815 viewsfooters

Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... on 12:45 - May 2 by WeWereZombies

You? I thought it was supposed to be footers, who seems to have gotten bored with kinnockers very quickly...

Moi?

Dear heart, I can promise you I don't have the time for such hijinx. Although I do have tomorrow off work...

Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... on 12:52 - May 2 with 2795 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Interesting if you care far too much about posters getting banned...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... on 12:54 - May 2 with 2793 viewsWeWereZombies

Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... on 12:48 - May 2 by footers

Moi?

Dear heart, I can promise you I don't have the time for such hijinx. Although I do have tomorrow off work...

Look, there is no point in kidology. I realise that you, spruceMoose and J2blue are not three separate posters.

In fact you are covered by nine people doing eight hour shifts in a cyber bunker in Dagestan.

Because as Glassers, CiL, Lowhouse and Stokie show us so often, TWTD really is that globally important...

Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... on 12:56 - May 2 with 2785 viewsJ2BLUE

Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... on 12:52 - May 2 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Interesting if you care far too much about posters getting banned...

We need more bannings.

I've got a list Phil.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... on 12:57 - May 2 with 2780 viewsSuperblue95

Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... on 12:54 - May 2 by WeWereZombies

Look, there is no point in kidology. I realise that you, spruceMoose and J2blue are not three separate posters.

In fact you are covered by nine people doing eight hour shifts in a cyber bunker in Dagestan.

Because as Glassers, CiL, Lowhouse and Stokie show us so often, TWTD really is that globally important...

And just like that we’ve all worked out who Peckers alt log in is...

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... on 12:58 - May 2 with 2770 viewsfooters

Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... on 12:54 - May 2 by WeWereZombies

It's a fair cop, but you do realise you will now be disappeared for uncovering our secretive network?

It was nice knowing you, Zombers...

Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... on 12:59 - May 2 with 2769 viewsfooters

Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... on 12:56 - May 2 by J2BLUE

We need more bannings.

I've got a list Phil.

Go on...

Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... on 13:00 - May 2 with 2757 viewsJ2BLUE

Please, please, please, if you are going to throw me into a group, let me join group B.

Truly impaired.

Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... on 13:02 - May 2 with 2746 viewsfooters

Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... on 13:00 - May 2 by J2BLUE

Please, please, please, if you are going to throw me into a group, let me join group B.

This is so frustrating.

Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... on 13:23 - May 2 with 2692 viewsSpruceMoose

Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... on 13:00 - May 2 by J2BLUE

Bless. That's like Whitton United asking for a place in the Premier league.

Mate, you're in Group K with Pecker, Fergal, Jonno and Ipswich_Crazy

Know your place.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... on 13:29 - May 2 with 2673 viewsWeWereZombies

Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... on 13:23 - May 2 by SpruceMoose

Know your place.

Harsh

But does tend to corroborate my Dagestan hacker theory. Only with the realisation that there are more than three poster avatars involved.

Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... on 13:29 - May 2 with 2672 viewsJ2BLUE

Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... on 13:23 - May 2 by SpruceMoose

Know your place.

Better than being in with you and your two goons.

Truly impaired.

Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... on 13:38 - May 2 with 2643 viewsfooters

Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... on 13:29 - May 2 by J2BLUE

Better than being in with you and your two goons.

Who's the other 'goon', J2?

BTW, I am my own man. No group, party or individual owns or operates footers. I am a 'free man on the land'.

P.S. Where is Pecker? And Zed for that matter?
[Post edited 2 May 2019 13:40]

Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... on 13:58 - May 2 with 2597 viewsLord_Lucan

Know your place.

What’s wrong with Ipswich_Crazy?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... on 14:04 - May 2 with 2578 viewsSpruceMoose

Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... on 13:58 - May 2 by Lord_Lucan

What’s wrong with Ipswich_Crazy?

Nothing, but he's a minor poster on the board. Can't remember when I last saw him. I believe he's more of a chat room all star.

Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... on 08:48 - Oct 16 with 2046 viewsZedRodgers

Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... on 13:38 - May 2 by footers

Who's the other 'goon', J2?

BTW, I am my own man. No group, party or individual owns or operates footers. I am a 'free man on the land'.

P.S. Where is Pecker? And Zed for that matter?
[Post edited 2 May 2019 13:40]

Here I am, Mr Foot.

I've had a turbulent few months.

Just catching up on correspondence.

No, not at the moment

Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... on 09:10 - Oct 16 with 1987 viewsfooters

Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... on 08:48 - Oct 16 by ZedRodgers

Here I am, Mr Foot.

I've had a turbulent few months.

Just catching up on correspondence.

Welcome back, Zed. You've been missed x

Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... on 10:12 - Oct 16 with 1930 viewscaught-in-limbo

On the global importance scale, TWTD is just below "meh". Unfortunately, I have no evidence to support such an authoritative claim and my own efforts here would suggest the contrary. But I would say that because I'm just a paid-up agent of confusion with DANGEROUS views.

What are your other logins btw?

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... on 10:38 - Oct 16 with 1874 viewsgiant_stow

Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... on 10:12 - Oct 16 by caught-in-limbo

On the global importance scale, TWTD is just below "meh". Unfortunately, I have no evidence to support such an authoritative claim and my own efforts here would suggest the contrary. But I would say that because I'm just a paid-up agent of confusion with DANGEROUS views.

I think you're under-cooking it mrs: https://www.similarweb.com/website/twtd.co.uk

Twtd is the 56,876 most popular site globally and 2,298 most popular in the UK, apparently. And look at that bounce rate!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... on 10:48 - Oct 16 with 1862 viewsWeWereZombies

Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... on 10:12 - Oct 16 by caught-in-limbo

Don't know if Phil (or Gav or MarkTWTD) have deleted my other logins in any disc cleanup operation but, and the memory is getting a bit hazy now as it was all so long ago, I think I have been Foxton Blue, Weeting Blue, Ivan The Terrible's Frying Pan, Imperfect Gentleman but never more than one at the same time but probably with different email addresses at some point. Once I had settled on WeWereZombies and an avatar of a photo I took of a statue at the entrance to the Clonmacnoise museum in County Offaly I realised I was done, old and set in my ways. Although if I could be bothered I might set up a username of govers. Michael Gove has been very quiet of late, hasn't he?
[Post edited 16 Oct 2019 10:55]

Interestingly, that Manuber poster from yesterday... on 10:49 - Oct 16 with 1862 viewsStokieBlue

What does global importance have to do with posting pseudo-scientific rubbish which could adversely affect the education or beliefs of an individual?

Is it only important if large numbers of people are involved? I wouldn't have thought you'd have been of that opinion.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024