Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Toto mystery 22:44 - Jan 10 with 3090 viewsFrimleyBlue

What I'm puzzled about. Is why has he been so heavily involved yet we appear to have been desperate to get rid ...

I'd understand if a fee was paid. But a loan move for someone Paul has relied on. Bit strange for me

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Toto mystery on 22:46 - Jan 10 with 2658 viewsitfcjoe

He’s played less than 180 minutes in the league this season - hardly heavily relying on him!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Toto mystery on 22:47 - Jan 10 with 2648 viewsFrimleyBlue

Toto mystery on 22:46 - Jan 10 by itfcjoe

He’s played less than 180 minutes in the league this season - hardly heavily relying on him!

Blimey. Feels like alot more.

Carry on. Lol

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Toto mystery on 22:55 - Jan 10 with 2608 viewsjaykay

he is the only player gone out on loan, and the parent club insists on him playing against them

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Toto mystery on 23:00 - Jan 10 with 2585 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Not heavily involved at all and not hard to understand what has happened especially when you read Lamberts comments.

He's struggled after injury and hasnt played great at all. pretty poor. certain fans have acted an absolute disgrace. Pathetic and vile abuse from absolute morons and its clearly affected him personally and inhouse its obviously been agreed best for all to get him away. 100% this above and beyond football reasons for me. Lambert talked about hard time and confidence knocked etc. Seemed clear to me with him switching off his social media from the abuse.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Toto mystery on 23:09 - Jan 10 with 2543 viewsagentp

Toto mystery on 22:47 - Jan 10 by FrimleyBlue

Blimey. Feels like alot more.

Carry on. Lol

That's because 179 of those minutes have been waiting for the free-kick to be taken,

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Toto mystery on 23:12 - Jan 10 with 2566 viewsPhilTWTD

He wanted to go from what I gather. Had he not got injured in July he would have started the season in the team. Has struggled since he returned and think he's become a bit disillusioned with things here, not least with the stick he's got online.
Toto mystery on 23:14 - Jan 10 with 2519 viewsvapour_trail

Toto mystery on 23:12 - Jan 10 by PhilTWTD

He wanted to go from what I gather. Had he not got injured in July he would have started the season in the team. Has struggled since he returned and think he's become a bit disillusioned with things here, not least with the stick he's got online.

Is that right Phil, the last bit. Are we talking twitter ?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Toto mystery on 23:15 - Jan 10 with 2503 viewsPhilTWTD

Toto mystery on 23:14 - Jan 10 by vapour_trail

Is that right Phil, the last bit. Are we talking twitter ?

I assume so.
Login to get fewer ads

Toto mystery on 23:16 - Jan 10 with 2507 viewsAlexGreen

What was the stick he got online? I saw the fallout of it on the forum (people berating the people doing it) but never knew what actually happened.

I really hate some pockets of our fanbase and would love him to know that the voices of those online morons are not even close to the majority, and that so many of us wish him well.

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

Toto mystery on 23:19 - Jan 10 with 2482 viewsvapour_trail

Toto mystery on 23:15 - Jan 10 by PhilTWTD

I assume so.

Not a rep we want to establish. Hopefully he will have more luck next time round.

Toto mystery on 23:29 - Jan 10 with 2481 viewsSitfcB

Toto mystery on 23:16 - Jan 10 by AlexGreen

What was the stick he got online? I saw the fallout of it on the forum (people berating the people doing it) but never knew what actually happened.

I really hate some pockets of our fanbase and would love him to know that the voices of those online morons are not even close to the majority, and that so many of us wish him well.

Sent to him privately on Instagram.

Just two examples, probably a lot more in reality :((

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Toto mystery on 23:37 - Jan 10 with 2424 viewsAlexGreen

Toto mystery on 23:29 - Jan 10 by SitfcB

Sent to him privately on Instagram.

Just two examples, probably a lot more in reality :((

Ughhh thanks for sharing; totally unnecessary

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

Toto mystery on 23:43 - Jan 10 with 2396 viewsjeera

Toto mystery on 23:19 - Jan 10 by vapour_trail

Not a rep we want to establish. Hopefully he will have more luck next time round.

And not to mention the spelling and grammar either. I wouldn't want to be part of this tbf:

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Toto mystery on 23:45 - Jan 10 with 2388 viewsvapour_trail

Toto mystery on 23:43 - Jan 10 by jeera

And not to mention the spelling and grammar either. I wouldn't want to be part of this tbf:

Do you reckon he voted Leave?

Toto mystery on 23:48 - Jan 10 with 2383 viewsjeera

Toto mystery on 23:45 - Jan 10 by vapour_trail

Of course. And I'm sure he gave it all due consideration.

Thorough research all the way for this chap.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Toto mystery on 00:04 - Jan 11 with 2328 viewsGuthrum

Not that heavily used - only three League games, in two of which he didn't make it beyond half time.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Toto mystery on 00:34 - Jan 11 with 2262 viewsSitfcB

Toto mystery on 23:45 - Jan 10 by vapour_trail

I doubt he was old enough to vote!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Toto mystery on 00:46 - Jan 11 with 2246 viewsfactual_blue

Toto mystery on 23:48 - Jan 10 by jeera

Of course. And I'm sure he gave it all due consideration.

Thorough research all the way for this chap.

Ten year-olds were allowed to vote?

Another of cummings' wheezes?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Toto mystery on 06:32 - Jan 11 with 2078 viewsmichaeldownunder

So that is three of Hurst's signing sold / loaned out, plus Lambert tried to get out of the permanent signing of Donacien.

What odds on Jackson being sold if the right price is offered.?
Toto mystery on 07:03 - Jan 11 with 2002 viewsurbanblue

Toto mystery on 22:55 - Jan 10 by jaykay

he is the only player gone out on loan, and the parent club insists on him playing against them

An old joke, and one that has already been used by other cretins on here.

I seriously hope he has a blinder against us ... I honestly do!
Toto mystery on 07:07 - Jan 11 with 1992 viewsurbanblue

Toto mystery on 23:00 - Jan 10 by Terry_Nutkins

Not heavily involved at all and not hard to understand what has happened especially when you read Lamberts comments.

He's struggled after injury and hasnt played great at all. pretty poor. certain fans have acted an absolute disgrace. Pathetic and vile abuse from absolute morons and its clearly affected him personally and inhouse its obviously been agreed best for all to get him away. 100% this above and beyond football reasons for me. Lambert talked about hard time and confidence knocked etc. Seemed clear to me with him switching off his social media from the abuse.

He was looking a good signing up til he got sent off against Sheffield Wednesday. Then he seemed to be getting back to that form at the end of last season before this pre seasons injury that was a major setback.

His confidence must be shot following the abuse he has had since. Good luck to him. I hope he does really well and shoves it all back into the p1ss takers faces.
Toto mystery on 07:57 - Jan 11 with 1879 viewsitfcjoe

Toto mystery on 23:15 - Jan 10 by PhilTWTD

I assume so.

Whilst I don’t in any way think the abuse is ok, on any level, it’s a worry that it can affect him like that - it must be par for the course for many sportsman. That doesn’t make it any way right, but if it is affecting him then he needs to become better at avoiding it.

Obviously much better if it were to stop, but how do you do that?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Toto mystery on 08:26 - Jan 11 with 1795 viewsBlueBadger

Regardless of what you think of him as a player, the whole fans' carry on a big slow handclap for the numbskulls, isn't it?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Toto mystery on 08:36 - Jan 11 with 1755 viewsgroovyASH

Its best he has gone. I struggle to find any other word than liability when he has played this season. I can understand players falling out of form and playing with low confidence, but his actual footballer ability seems to have deteriorated with his loss of form.

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

Toto mystery on 10:00 - Jan 11 with 1577 viewsEly_Blue

Toto mystery on 22:46 - Jan 10 by itfcjoe

What has puzzled me is the "he was the best playewr on the pitch" comments from the game vs Pompey and the other praising of him from PL and like has been said we cant wait to get rid by all accounts, is it the player that wasnt happy? I know Bolton is closer to home for him

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024