Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tricky decision for Lambert on Saturday 10:13 - Jan 29 with 1084 viewsHullblue

Does he tinker given our form up until last night? I wonder if it’s Bish time. Maybe him for Judge and Norwood for Keane. Dozzell on the bench to step in if Huws has another shocker.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Tricky decision for Lambert on Saturday on 10:20 - Jan 29 with 1058 viewsMrTown

Has to bring Holy in for me, as the loan recall window would have expired by then. Lets use our goalkeeper now. And Norwood has to be on the team sheet.

Suspect Huws won't be risked. Bishop from the start, slight tinker for me.

Holy
Chambers - Wilson - Woolfenden
Edwards - Downes - Skuse - Garbutt
Bishop
Jackson - Norwood

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Tricky decision for Lambert on Saturday on 10:23 - Jan 29 with 1040 viewsHullblue

Tricky decision for Lambert on Saturday on 10:20 - Jan 29 by MrTown

Has to bring Holy in for me, as the loan recall window would have expired by then. Lets use our goalkeeper now. And Norwood has to be on the team sheet.

Suspect Huws won't be risked. Bishop from the start, slight tinker for me.

Holy
Chambers - Wilson - Woolfenden
Edwards - Downes - Skuse - Garbutt
Bishop
Jackson - Norwood

Can see your logic in midfield, but I think Skuse and Downes in front of the back three will put us on the back foot. Would rather have Huws, Dozzell or even Nolan next to Downes to help us keep the ball and stay up the pitch.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Tricky decision for Lambert on Saturday on 10:36 - Jan 29 with 1012 viewsMrTown

Tricky decision for Lambert on Saturday on 10:23 - Jan 29 by Hullblue

Can see your logic in midfield, but I think Skuse and Downes in front of the back three will put us on the back foot. Would rather have Huws, Dozzell or even Nolan next to Downes to help us keep the ball and stay up the pitch.

Yes possibly to be honest. Was more selecting Skuse for his protection qualities against what I think will be a very attacking P'boro side.

Also hopefully allow Downes to break forward which I thought he did well last night.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Tricky decision for Lambert on Saturday on 10:53 - Jan 29 with 984 viewsMercian

I think Dozzell should be given a chance at the attacking or wide midfield position. The lad has not performed but then again he has not really been given a chance. Perhaps it is time for him to be given one.
Tricky decision for Lambert on Saturday on 10:53 - Jan 29 with 983 viewshampstead_blue

Norwood for Keane.
Bishop for Judge

That's all I'd do.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Tricky decision for Lambert on Saturday on 10:55 - Jan 29 with 977 viewsclive_baker

Norwood and Skuse in for Huws and Keane for me please.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Tricky decision for Lambert on Saturday on 10:57 - Jan 29 with 971 viewsunstableblue

Tricky decision for Lambert on Saturday on 10:53 - Jan 29 by hampstead_blue

Norwood for Keane.
Bishop for Judge

That's all I'd do.

Agree with that

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Tricky decision for Lambert on Saturday on 11:01 - Jan 29 with 951 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Tricky decision for Lambert on Saturday on 10:53 - Jan 29 by hampstead_blue

Norwood for Keane.
Bishop for Judge

That's all I'd do.

Agreed.

Would love to see Bishop get a proper run in the side.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Login to get fewer ads

Tricky decision for Lambert on Saturday on 12:05 - Jan 29 with 861 viewsBlueBadger

Tricky decision for Lambert on Saturday on 10:53 - Jan 29 by Mercian

I think Dozzell should be given a chance at the attacking or wide midfield position. The lad has not performed but then again he has not really been given a chance. Perhaps it is time for him to be given one.

LOL

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Tricky decision for Lambert on Saturday on 12:08 - Jan 29 with 849 viewsSomethingBlue

Presume Huws won't make it so Skuse in and perhaps a start for Teddy, yes. Otherwise wouldn't mess things around too much unless we have to. Last night was poor but the same team — broadly — should be allowed another go at it.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024