Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
According to my calculations at this moment we have 12:31 - May 18 with 2983 viewsPJH

29 players due to be out of contract on 30th June 2021.
According to my calculations at this moment we have on 12:35 - May 18 with 2956 viewsSitfcB

Club will fold 1st July 2021.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

According to my calculations at this moment we have on 12:36 - May 18 with 2956 viewsN2_Blue

good.

To be honest this club needs a reset. I would be inclined not to keep any player that's been here more than 2 years that is not under the age of 22.

The club has been rotten for so long and that includes first team squad. I'd rather a new team of young pacey, strong hungry players. May not be the most skilful but if they can can pass a ball and have pace playing direct and quick incisive football can cause problems in this division.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

According to my calculations at this moment we have on 12:41 - May 18 with 2929 viewsHerbivore

According to my calculations at this moment we have on 12:36 - May 18 by N2_Blue

good.

To be honest this club needs a reset. I would be inclined not to keep any player that's been here more than 2 years that is not under the age of 22.

The club has been rotten for so long and that includes first team squad. I'd rather a new team of young pacey, strong hungry players. May not be the most skilful but if they can can pass a ball and have pace playing direct and quick incisive football can cause problems in this division.

Sorry, pal, but that's ridiculous. A squad of players all under 22 would get destroyed at this level. You're talking about deliberately setting up a side and squad in 21/22 with no experience, no continuity, and that's entirely untested. Under Lambert and ME we may well be headed to League 2, but your suggestion will certainly help that process along.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

According to my calculations at this moment we have on 12:47 - May 18 with 2918 viewsbournemouthblue

We have resigned Skuse whilst Keane, Roberts and Rowe look off

Given the injury records of Rowe and Keane, it's probably not a loss sadly even though both have potential

I hope we have some decent replacements lined up

Lambert's signings have primarily been successful so hopefully he has some targets in mind, assuming a Post-Corona world will allow any investment at all?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

According to my calculations at this moment we have on 13:30 - May 18 with 2865 viewsBlueBadger

According to my calculations at this moment we have on 12:47 - May 18 by bournemouthblue

We have resigned Skuse whilst Keane, Roberts and Rowe look off

Given the injury records of Rowe and Keane, it's probably not a loss sadly even though both have potential

I hope we have some decent replacements lined up

Lambert's signings have primarily been successful so hopefully he has some targets in mind, assuming a Post-Corona world will allow any investment at all?

Which of Lambert's signings have been 'successful'?
The closest to 'successful' I can think of is the inexplicably lauded Judge who's spent a season-and-a-bit flattening to deceive.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

According to my calculations at this moment we have on 13:34 - May 18 with 2850 viewstractorboy1978

According to my calculations at this moment we have on 13:30 - May 18 by BlueBadger

The closest to 'successful' I can think of is the inexplicably lauded Judge who's spent a season-and-a-bit flattening to deceive.

KVY
Garbutt (albeit loan)
Holy is a solid L1 keeper
Norwood - jury is out but it's clear he's not really been fit the second half of this season
[Post edited 18 May 2020 13:35]
According to my calculations at this moment we have on 13:36 - May 18 with 2833 viewsBlueBadger

According to my calculations at this moment we have on 13:34 - May 18 by tractorboy1978

KVY
Garbutt (albeit loan)
Holy is a solid L1 keeper
Norwood - jury is out but it's clear he's not really been fit the second half of this season
[Post edited 18 May 2020 13:35]

Must confess I forget KVY and Garbutt.
Holy would look more of a success if he didn't keep inexplicably dropping him.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

According to my calculations at this moment we have on 13:37 - May 18 with 2833 viewsDennyx4

According to my calculations at this moment we have on 13:30 - May 18 by BlueBadger

Vincent-Young is pretty decent
Login to get fewer ads

According to my calculations at this moment we have on 13:39 - May 18 with 2818 viewsBlueBadger

According to my calculations at this moment we have on 13:37 - May 18 by Dennyx4

Vincent-Young is pretty decent

Must confess I'd forgotten about him.

According to my calculations at this moment we have on 13:40 - May 18 with 2818 viewsChutney

According to my calculations at this moment we have on 12:36 - May 18 by N2_Blue

good.

Seems a bit of an arbitrary policy, are you sure you don't work for the government? :-P

I think we need a balance, for sure. We've got some good 'senior' (22+) players here, and we need to find the right balance of that and youth. I don't think we've finished 11th based on ability though, personally. Our squad was every bit good enough to be top 4, but the manager is clueless and can't get a tune out of them. Before we look at rotating a playing squad, we should perhaps consider that change.
According to my calculations at this moment we have on 13:47 - May 18 with 2797 viewsfactual_blue

According to my calculations at this moment we have on 13:39 - May 18 by BlueBadger

Must confess I'd forgotten about him.

And, curiously, that's exactly what he says about you.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

According to my calculations at this moment we have on 13:50 - May 18 with 2787 viewsBlueBadger

According to my calculations at this moment we have on 13:47 - May 18 by factual_blue

And, curiously, that's exactly what he says about you.

Do you know what Tony Newly said to me once?

According to my calculations at this moment we have on 13:57 - May 18 with 2777 viewsfactual_blue

According to my calculations at this moment we have on 13:50 - May 18 by BlueBadger

Do you know what Tony Newly said to me once?

Was it 'My surname is spelt N E W L E Y'?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

According to my calculations at this moment we have on 18:07 - May 18 with 2624 viewsDurovigutum

I suspect on 1st July 2021 we could re-sign them for less than half their previous contract salary. I have a feeling most footballers below the top flight are going to see contracts drop to one season affairs.
According to my calculations at this moment we have on 18:22 - May 18 with 2598 viewsSwansea_Blue

According to my calculations at this moment we have on 18:07 - May 18 by Durovigutum

I suspect on 1st July 2021 we could re-sign them for less than half their previous contract salary. I have a feeling most footballers below the top flight are going to see contracts drop to one season affairs.

It's going to be an 'interesting' time for sure. I'd like to think it will reset expectations around salaries, but I suspect the PL and gambling in the Championship will carry on and the gap between the haves and have nots will just get wider.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

According to my calculations at this moment we have on 18:51 - May 18 with 2571 viewsjudespiveyg

Not to worry, at least the manager's contracted until 2025. That should settle everyone.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

According to my calculations at this moment we have on 21:48 - May 18 with 2458 viewsArnieM

KVY

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

According to my calculations at this moment we have on 23:42 - May 18 with 2364 viewsEly_Blue

good.

Jeez you need to stop playing fifa ultimate team with the sweaty school kids

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024