Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see our MP is part of the "Common sense" group of Tory MPs 14:33 - Aug 11 with 9507 viewsthebooks

urging Priti Patel to be “tougher” on migrants.

Nice guy.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/aug/11/dover-mp-natalie-elphicke-tories

This post has been edited by an administrator
I see our MP is part of the "Common sense" group of Tory MPs on 15:20 - Aug 11 with 9398 viewsSpruceMoose

Hunt by name, C*nt by nature.

I wouldn't mind seeing him getting in the sea. Sooner he's booted out of Suffolk to return to wherever the hell he came from the better.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I see our MP is part of the "Common sense" group of Tory MPs on 15:28 - Aug 11 with 9378 viewsSomethingBlue

The people of Ipswich have really done themselves proud with that one ...

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

I see our MP is part of the "Common sense" group of Tory MPs on 15:59 - Aug 11 with 9266 viewsjaykay

I see our MP is part of the "Common sense" group of Tory MPs on 15:28 - Aug 11 by SomethingBlue

The people of Ipswich have really done themselves proud with that one ...

oh for the days of footers brother, dingle

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

I see our MP is part of the "Common sense" group of Tory MPs on 16:21 - Aug 11 with 9213 viewsScuzzer

Politics not football.

Established 1968

I see our MP is part of the "Common sense" group of Tory MPs on 16:25 - Aug 11 with 9200 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Wrong part of the forum.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I see our MP is part of the "Common sense" group of Tory MPs on 16:26 - Aug 11 with 9195 viewsKeno

I see our MP is part of the "Common sense" group of Tory MPs on 16:25 - Aug 11 by Marshalls_Mullet

Wrong part of the forum.

but maybe one of immigrants is really good a playing football?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I see our MP is part of the "Common sense" group of Tory MPs on 16:34 - Aug 11 with 9148 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I see our MP is part of the "Common sense" group of Tory MPs on 16:26 - Aug 11 by Keno

but maybe one of immigrants is really good a playing football?

...get our scouts down there.

(do we have any?)

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I see our MP is part of the "Common sense" group of Tory MPs on 16:46 - Aug 11 with 9109 viewsKeno

I see our MP is part of the "Common sense" group of Tory MPs on 16:34 - Aug 11 by Marshalls_Mullet

...get our scouts down there.

(do we have any?)

we may do, the issue is are they any good or not!!

Login to get fewer ads

I see our MP is part of the "Common sense" group of Tory MPs on 16:51 - Aug 11 with 9093 viewsPhilTWTD

I see our MP is part of the "Common sense" group of Tory MPs on 16:25 - Aug 11 by Marshalls_Mullet

Wrong part of the forum.

Moved.
I see our MP is part of the "Common sense" group of Tory MPs on 17:03 - Aug 11 with 9069 viewsKeno

I see our MP is part of the "Common sense" group of Tory MPs on 16:51 - Aug 11 by PhilTWTD

Moved.

where are you now?

I see our MP is part of the "Common sense" group of Tory MPs on 17:54 - Aug 11 with 8999 viewsBlueBadger

I see our MP is part of the "Common sense" group of Tory MPs on 16:21 - Aug 11 by Scuzzer

Politics not football.

Don't let us stop you starting one then.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I see our MP is part of the "Common sense" group of Tory MPs on 17:56 - Aug 11 with 8994 viewsPhilTWTD

I see our MP is part of the "Common sense" group of Tory MPs on 17:03 - Aug 11 by Keno

where are you now?

On the sofa.
I see our MP is part of the "Common sense" group of Tory MPs on 18:28 - Aug 11 with 8959 viewsTieDyedIn95

Whats funny is the Tories despite their bluster have an absolutely shambolic record on both legal and illegal immigration and don't have a clue who is here and who isn't and couldn't tell you anything firm about anything regarding immigration. Priti Patel has to be the worse member of a cabinet in living memory surely. Vile, liar, promoted beyond ability, rubbish local MP, and overseeing migrant chaos. If she was Labour the right wing press would be tearing her apart for her absolute failure on immigration.

As for the Conservatives we all remember their promise to get migration down to 10's of thousands a year. Turns out that was just a lie to get votes as well!

Kick them out!!!

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

I see our MP is part of the "Common sense" group of Tory MPs on 18:36 - Aug 11 with 8928 viewsbluelagos

I see our MP is part of the "Common sense" group of Tory MPs on 18:28 - Aug 11 by TieDyedIn95

Whats funny is the Tories despite their bluster have an absolutely shambolic record on both legal and illegal immigration and don't have a clue who is here and who isn't and couldn't tell you anything firm about anything regarding immigration. Priti Patel has to be the worse member of a cabinet in living memory surely. Vile, liar, promoted beyond ability, rubbish local MP, and overseeing migrant chaos. If she was Labour the right wing press would be tearing her apart for her absolute failure on immigration.

As for the Conservatives we all remember their promise to get migration down to 10's of thousands a year. Turns out that was just a lie to get votes as well!

Kick them out!!!

Yeah but she managed to get an Raf to fly a transporter over the channel yesterday, or something...

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

I see our MP is part of the "Common sense" group of Tory MPs on 18:57 - Aug 11 with 8888 viewsKeno

I see our MP is part of the "Common sense" group of Tory MPs on 17:56 - Aug 11 by PhilTWTD

On the sofa.

good place to be.

I'd be on the sofa but the two dogs have taken that over so I'm on the floor

I see our MP is part of the "Common sense" group of Tory MPs on 22:19 - Aug 11 with 8775 viewscatch74

I see our MP is part of the "Common sense" group of Tory MPs on 18:28 - Aug 11 by TieDyedIn95

Kick them out!!!

Enjoyed this tweet.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

I see our MP is part of the on 22:41 - Aug 11 with 8736 viewstractordownsouth

The Tories have cut the border force and the police to the bone, yet still run on a "tough on crime" ticket. And they're now boasting about how reversing those police cuts will make us safer, despite spending the last decade telling us that the cuts hadn't increased crime

As for Tom Hunt, I'm looking forward to the day that the good people of Ipswich kick him and his hateful politics out of town. May even come up and do some door knocking for Labour in 2024 - he's one of the worst, even of this bad bunch.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2020 22:43]

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024