Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MM co-commentating on the Championship match 20:26 - Sep 11 with 2109 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Just saying.

Watford 1-0 up.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

MM co-commentating on the Championship match on 20:52 - Sep 11 with 2085 viewsFtnfwest

Thanks for the warning, I won’t bother then
MM co-commentating on the Championship match on 21:23 - Sep 11 with 2039 viewsPJH

Championship match?

Oh yes, I remember when we used to have them.
MM co-commentating on the Championship match on 21:38 - Sep 11 with 2009 viewskesblue

I miss mick.wouldnt b league 1 I know that much ..
MM co-commentating on the Championship match on 21:56 - Sep 11 with 1979 viewsbraveblue

MM co-commentating on the Championship match on 20:52 - Sep 11 by Ftnfwest

He is equally boring at that!!
MM co-commentating on the Championship match on 22:11 - Sep 11 with 1963 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

MM co-commentating on the Championship match on 21:38 - Sep 11 by kesblue

Probably would. He started the rot, and made us forget how to play football.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

MM co-commentating on the Championship match on 23:51 - Sep 11 with 1871 viewsMattinLondon

MM co-commentating on the Championship match on 22:11 - Sep 11 by Marshalls_Mullet

Every manager since relegation from the Premier League is responsible for our rot - some more than others. But agreed, Mick is responsible for some of it.
MM co-commentating on the Championship match on 08:38 - Sep 12 with 1752 viewsMonkeyAlan

MM co-commentating on the Championship match on 22:11 - Sep 11 by Marshalls_Mullet

Mick kept us up with no money. Look at us now. Oh, but the match day experience is so much better isn't it now?!
MM co-commentating on the Championship match on 08:53 - Sep 12 with 1736 viewsMattinLondon

MM co-commentating on the Championship match on 08:38 - Sep 12 by MonkeyAlan

Mick kept us up with no money. Look at us now. Oh, but the match day experience is so much better isn't it now?!

Including loans, Mick signed 81 players. It’s a fallacy to say that he didn’t have much of a budget.

The idiotic comments which some make in terms of the match day experience being better now as a dig towards people wanting Mick gone is well, idiotic.

Mick decision to go was the correct one. The two appointments after him were wrong. Completely different.
Login to get fewer ads

MM co-commentating on the Championship match on 11:19 - Sep 12 with 1660 viewsBlueBadger

MM co-commentating on the Championship match on 20:52 - Sep 11 by Ftnfwest

Show us on the doll where the nasty man used a bad word at a football match.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

MM co-commentating on the Championship match on 13:24 - Sep 12 with 1619 viewsMonkeyAlan

MM co-commentating on the Championship match on 08:53 - Sep 12 by MattinLondon

Including loans, Mick signed 81 players. It’s a fallacy to say that he didn’t have much of a budget.

The idiotic comments which some make in terms of the match day experience being better now as a dig towards people wanting Mick gone is well, idiotic.

Mick decision to go was the correct one. The two appointments after him were wrong. Completely different.

The Mick decision was farcical when you look at where we are now. Because 1st division football is so much better. The idiots who cried when he swore at them, after they had been swearing at him for weeks have an awful lot to answer for. Because let's face it, the entertainment is so much better isn't it?!
MM co-commentating on the Championship match on 18:48 - Sep 12 with 1547 viewsBlueBadger

MM co-commentating on the Championship match on 21:38 - Sep 11 by kesblue

Yes, but the Match Day Experience though!

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

MM co-commentating on the Championship match on 18:52 - Sep 12 with 1545 viewsMullet

Apart from us being consistently in the bottom quarter of the division budgetwise while he was here you mean? Or him generating far more fees and profit than the rest of Evans' managers?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

MM co-commentating on the Championship match on 20:33 - Sep 12 with 1476 viewsJ2BLUE

Signings like Bajner, Henshall, Digby, Best, Polish Pete and Coke. Don't confuse quantity with quality. He didn't have much of a budget. This is a fact.

At the time, it would have been toxic if he had stayed. It was the right time to move on but it's sad it ended so bitterly and with him leaving without a nice thank you ovation.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

MM co-commentating on the Championship match on 20:35 - Sep 12 with 1475 viewsvapour_trail

Trolltastic. Or a fckwit.

The choice is yours.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

MM co-commentating on the Championship match on 20:35 - Sep 12 with 1474 viewsvapour_trail

His level. Not ours. Unfortunately.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

MM co-commentating on the Championship match on 20:58 - Sep 12 with 1447 viewsjudespiveyg

MM co-commentating on the Championship match on 20:35 - Sep 12 by vapour_trail

His level. Not ours. Unfortunately.

Ipswich have been in the Championship more recently than he has so not sure that's a totally valid argument. Plenty of Championship clubs could have had him if they'd wanted. He's a better manager than Lambert but it's not like he could just walk into a Championship club. If he was as good a manager as some seem to believe he'd be in a job right now.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

MM co-commentating on the Championship match on 21:00 - Sep 12 with 1438 viewsAce_High1

MM co-commentating on the Championship match on 20:33 - Sep 12 by J2BLUE

Signings like Bajner, Henshall, Digby, Best, Polish Pete and Coke. Don't confuse quantity with quality. He didn't have much of a budget. This is a fact.

At the time, it would have been toxic if he had stayed. It was the right time to move on but it's sad it ended so bitterly and with him leaving without a nice thank you ovation.

That is where it all started with this quantity over quality approach.

I would rather we signed one quality player (for our level) than 5 squad filler.

All that you list and the squad we have now all take ££££££££££ when we could invest it far better.

Less dross, more quality.
MM co-commentating on the Championship match on 21:02 - Sep 12 with 1431 viewsJ2BLUE

MM co-commentating on the Championship match on 21:00 - Sep 12 by Ace_High1

That is where it all started with this quantity over quality approach.

I would rather we signed one quality player (for our level) than 5 squad filler.

All that you list and the squad we have now all take ££££££££££ when we could invest it far better.

Less dross, more quality.

I think you could take the wages of that lot altogether and now have enough for a quality freebie.

MM's teams were uninspiring most of the time but I think we can now see that was needed to keep us in the division.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

MM co-commentating on the Championship match on 09:28 - Sep 13 with 1343 viewspointofblue

I’ve just had a thought - you don’t think they’ll ask Mick to co-commentate on today’s match? That will be a great bit of banter; him returning to see the demise in person.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024