Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For all those on this Forum who feel they're being picked on for their views.. 13:48 - Oct 13 with 1812 viewsEwan_Oozami

I feel your pain....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

For all those on this Forum who feel they're being picked on for their views.. on 14:04 - Oct 13 with 1387 viewsKeno

oh petal, what's up?

come and tell keno all about it

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

For all those on this Forum who feel they're being picked on for their views.. on 14:07 - Oct 13 with 1380 viewsEwan_Oozami

For all those on this Forum who feel they're being picked on for their views.. on 14:04 - Oct 13 by Keno

oh petal, what's up?

come and tell keno all about it

That nasty BB has been disrespecting the Battenberg.....again...I'm not sure how much more I can take.....

For all those on this Forum who feel they're being picked on for their views.. on 14:12 - Oct 13 with 1359 viewsOldsmoker

For all those on this Forum who feel they're being picked on for their views.. on 14:07 - Oct 13 by Ewan_Oozami

That nasty BB has been disrespecting the Battenberg.....again...I'm not sure how much more I can take.....

He was disrepecting his own Battenberg, not your Battenberg.
Hope that helps.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

For all those on this Forum who feel they're being picked on for their views.. on 14:15 - Oct 13 with 1350 viewsEwan_Oozami

For all those on this Forum who feel they're being picked on for their views.. on 14:12 - Oct 13 by Oldsmoker

He was disrepecting his own Battenberg, not your Battenberg.
Hope that helps.

Ah yes, I like the concept of each of us having our own personal Battenberg - it would help with the ongoing mental health crisis no end :-)

For all those on this Forum who feel they're being picked on for their views.. on 14:19 - Oct 13 with 1337 viewsKeno

For all those on this Forum who feel they're being picked on for their views.. on 14:15 - Oct 13 by Ewan_Oozami

Ah yes, I like the concept of each of us having our own personal Battenberg - it would help with the ongoing mental health crisis no end :-)

No offence to BB but he like TWTD's very own Bakewell slice

you like like Battenberg and that's ok with most of us.

I had a really nice banana and cinnamon cake the other day

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

For all those on this Forum who feel they're being picked on for their views.. on 14:21 - Oct 13 with 1333 viewsMattinLondon

Don’t feel their pain, rub their wounds in salt and f**k em.
For all those on this Forum who feel they're being picked on for their views.. on 14:22 - Oct 13 with 1329 viewsOldsmoker

For all those on this Forum who feel they're being picked on for their views.. on 14:15 - Oct 13 by Ewan_Oozami

But it's just a concept, a hypothetical.
I would never have my own Battenberg..... because I'd let you have mine as an act of kindness.

(I think I wormed my way out of that without hurting your feelings)

For all those on this Forum who feel they're being picked on for their views.. on 14:34 - Oct 13 with 1303 viewsEwan_Oozami

For all those on this Forum who feel they're being picked on for their views.. on 14:19 - Oct 13 by Keno

No offence to BB but he like TWTD's very own Bakewell slice

you like like Battenberg and that's ok with most of us.

I had a really nice banana and cinnamon cake the other day

Thanks K!

I think there's a special cake for each one of us out there somewhere, and we should all recognise and appreciate that...

Login to get fewer ads

For all those on this Forum who feel they're being picked on for their views.. on 14:37 - Oct 13 with 1295 viewsEwan_Oozami

For all those on this Forum who feel they're being picked on for their views.. on 14:22 - Oct 13 by Oldsmoker

But it's just a concept, a hypothetical.
I would never have my own Battenberg..... because I'd let you have mine as an act of kindness.

(I think I wormed my way out of that without hurting your feelings)

Absolutely, thank you!

We should all respect each other's cake and share freely without fear or favour

For all those on this Forum who feel they're being picked on for their views.. on 14:38 - Oct 13 with 1294 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

For all those on this Forum who feel they're being picked on for their views.. on 14:07 - Oct 13 by Ewan_Oozami

Last week, potato gate, this week (again), battenburg gate. Phil needs to wield the ban hammer.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

For all those on this Forum who feel they're being picked on for their views.. on 14:39 - Oct 13 with 1281 viewsBluefish

Battenberg is ok but I've got a better touch

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

For all those on this Forum who feel they're being picked on for their views.. on 14:40 - Oct 13 with 1284 viewsjeera

Paul_knows doesn't like cheese.

That's bad enough but he openly admits it.

There is another, but I won't mention him. He knows who he is.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

For all those on this Forum who feel they're being picked on for their views.. on 14:40 - Oct 13 with 1282 viewsEwan_Oozami

For all those on this Forum who feel they're being picked on for their views.. on 14:38 - Oct 13 by StochesStotasBlewe

Last week, potato gate, this week (again), battenburg gate. Phil needs to wield the ban hammer.

I'm in the "Keep politics out of Battenberg" camp personally!

For all those on this Forum who feel they're being picked on for their views.. on 14:45 - Oct 13 with 1273 viewsfactual_blue

With respect, there's nothing in a battenberg to respect.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

For all those on this Forum who feel they're being picked on for their views.. on 14:54 - Oct 13 with 1245 viewsOldsmoker

For all those on this Forum who feel they're being picked on for their views.. on 14:45 - Oct 13 by factual_blue

You had to say what everyone else was thinking didn't you.

For all those on this Forum who feel they're being picked on for their views.. on 14:56 - Oct 13 with 1238 viewsEwan_Oozami

For all those on this Forum who feel they're being picked on for their views.. on 14:45 - Oct 13 by factual_blue

You woke lefties are all the same, just because there's a swastika running through the middle of each Battenberg doesn't mean those who like it are alt-right Qanon Covid-hoaxers you know....

For all those on this Forum who feel they're being picked on for their views.. on 14:59 - Oct 13 with 1230 viewsWeWereZombies

Why the feck should you worry about a poster who obviously knows feck all about cake?

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

For all those on this Forum who feel they're being picked on for their views.. on 15:19 - Oct 13 with 1205 viewsEwan_Oozami

For all those on this Forum who feel they're being picked on for their views.. on 14:59 - Oct 13 by WeWereZombies

Why the feck should you worry about a poster who obviously knows feck all about cake?

I don't understand it, he's normally very sensible on other topics...

For all those on this Forum who feel they're being picked on for their views.. on 15:24 - Oct 13 with 1192 viewsWeWereZombies

OK Boomer

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

For all those on this Forum who feel they're being picked on for their views.. on 15:47 - Oct 13 with 1167 viewsEwan_Oozami

For all those on this Forum who feel they're being picked on for their views.. on 15:24 - Oct 13 by WeWereZombies

OK Boomer

Well actually, strictly speaking, I am a boomer too, and my love for Battenberg was inculcated at an early age during the mid-sixties in the Tooting Broadway Lyons' Corner House along with pots of industrial strength tea...

For all those on this Forum who feel they're being picked on for their views.. on 15:48 - Oct 13 with 1163 viewsBlueBadger

For all those on this Forum who feel they're being picked on for their views.. on 15:19 - Oct 13 by Ewan_Oozami

Battenberg is the Lee Bowyer of the cake world.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

For all those on this Forum who feel they're being picked on for their views.. on 15:53 - Oct 13 with 1158 viewsPinewoodblue

For all those on this Forum who feel they're being picked on for their views.. on 15:48 - Oct 13 by BlueBadger

Battenberg is the Lee Bowyer of the cake world.

You haven't lived until you have dissected a slice of battenberg and uncovered the sticky bit.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

For all those on this Forum who feel they're being picked on for their views.. on 15:54 - Oct 13 with 1152 viewsRyorry

For all those on this Forum who feel they're being picked on for their views.. on 14:37 - Oct 13 by Ewan_Oozami

Absolutely, thank you!

We should all respect each other's cake and share freely without fear or favour

Black Forest Gateau forever -

#EU
#Remain

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:11 - Oct 13 with 1127 viewsBlueBadger

For all those on this Forum who feel they're being picked on for their views.. on 15:19 - Oct 13 by Ewan_Oozami

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

For all those on this Forum who feel they're being picked on for their views.. on 16:15 - Oct 13 with 1125 viewsJ2BLUE

For all those on this Forum who feel they're being picked on for their views.. on 14:40 - Oct 13 by jeera

Paul_knows doesn't like cheese.

That's bad enough but he openly admits it.

There is another, but I won't mention him. He knows who he is.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024