Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’M BACK!! What cripplingly negative drugs are you all on? AND GOODBYE 22:32 - Oct 27 with 2089 viewsunstableblue

I have absolutely loved being away from the myopic and prejudiced view of the vocal minority on this board, for what feels like months.

But, I couldn’t help myself, and I’ve soiled myself for two days reading back into this forum.

Look we all know Lambert comes across as a tw@t. We all know we’ve yet to really convince against sides of quality. BUT FOR GODS SAKE PEOPLE we just won!! AND we ARE playing some of the best football this season than we have seen since Magilton. As in we are actually passing, moving and attacking the box.

I DONT KNOW WHAT PLANET you were on for the last decade where lesser teams came to PR and out-passed us! but come on.. we just had 70% possession, 18 shots, and 11 corners.

Also, and critically you all complained about Lamberts Toto selection, and he changed it and still you grumble.

We’re playing some lovely stuff at times, yes we’re miles away from being perfect. BUT COME ON?!

Bye bye. I won’t read your replies because I’m off again - but put your prejudices aside, be excited by a young experimental team trying to play it the right way. Back them.

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

I’M BACK!! What cripplingly negative drugs are you all on? AND GOODBYE on 22:34 - Oct 27 with 2036 viewsSpruceMoose

Come back, just use that ignore button liberally.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I’M BACK!! What cripplingly negative drugs are you all on? AND GOODBYE on 22:36 - Oct 27 with 2003 viewsRyorry

I missed you too xx

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Lambert out. (n/t) on 22:38 - Oct 27 with 1982 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

I’M BACK!! What cripplingly negative drugs are you all on? AND GOODBYE on 22:42 - Oct 27 with 1951 viewsBlue12345

I agree. We’ve completely dominated the first half. We had a poor 20 minute spell in the second half. The criticism is we didn’t kill the game off early when we were dominating and we gifted Gillingham 3 good chances. However we have carried on going forwards and got the goal and win we deserved.

We now have a passing identity and a blueprint that we play from ( 4-3-3 ).

Onwards.
I’M BACK!! What cripplingly negative drugs are you all on? AND GOODBYE on 22:42 - Oct 27 with 1946 viewsJ2BLUE

I’M BACK!! What cripplingly negative drugs are you all on? AND GOODBYE on 22:34 - Oct 27 by SpruceMoose

It definitely helps.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I’M BACK!! What cripplingly negative drugs are you all on? AND GOODBYE on 22:43 - Oct 27 with 1936 viewsSpruceMoose

I’M BACK!! What cripplingly negative drugs are you all on? AND GOODBYE on 22:42 - Oct 27 by J2BLUE

It definitely helps.

Who said that?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I’M BACK!! What cripplingly negative drugs are you all on? AND GOODBYE on 22:43 - Oct 27 with 1935 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Fantastic rally cry. Loved that!

My faith in Lambert is hanging by an absolute thread, but you could reinstate me with you optimism!!

You should hang around this board more often, better than some of the clowns.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

I’M BACK!! What cripplingly negative drugs are you all on? AND GOODBYE on 22:49 - Oct 27 with 1906 viewsjeera

If you miss the board enough to post this then you may as well just start posting again.

You've obviously hardly slept since 'leaving'.

If you had been reading you'd see there's plenty of nuance in between the stuff you refer to and cherry-picking this way makes your post as daft as some of those you criticise.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

I’M BACK!! What cripplingly negative drugs are you all on? AND GOODBYE on 22:52 - Oct 27 with 1888 viewsBLUEBEAT

I agree

A lot of negativity on TWTD tonight, which looks odd when you review the actual match stats

Poll: W or W

I’M BACK!! What cripplingly negative drugs are you all on? AND GOODBYE on 07:23 - Oct 28 with 1613 viewsBarneycurley

I’M BACK!! What cripplingly negative drugs are you all on? AND GOODBYE on 22:49 - Oct 27 by jeera

If you miss the board enough to post this then you may as well just start posting again.

You've obviously hardly slept since 'leaving'.

If you had been reading you'd see there's plenty of nuance in between the stuff you refer to and cherry-picking this way makes your post as daft as some of those you criticise.

Yeah its people like you he was referring too. The board bores

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

I’M BACK!! What cripplingly negative drugs are you all on? AND GOODBYE on 07:31 - Oct 28 with 1594 viewsnoggin

I’M BACK!! What cripplingly negative drugs are you all on? AND GOODBYE on 22:52 - Oct 27 by BLUEBEAT

I agree

A lot of negativity on TWTD tonight, which looks odd when you review the actual match stats

I think the point is, Gillingham were very poor and we should have buried them. We've just lost 2 games and are not creating the chances to beat the better sides and they are the games we have to win if we're serious about promotion. It's the same as last season and that didn't end well.

Gillingham were very poor and yet only poor finishing prevented them from winning the game, in the end.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2020 7:39]

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

I’M BACK!! What cripplingly negative drugs are you all on? AND GOODBYE on 09:56 - Oct 28 with 1370 viewsSamWhiteUK

I’M BACK!! What cripplingly negative drugs are you all on? AND GOODBYE on 22:34 - Oct 27 by SpruceMoose

Unfortunately, once you've ignored all the tossers, this board doesn't have very many posts on it
I’M BACK!! What cripplingly negative drugs are you all on? AND GOODBYE on 09:57 - Oct 28 with 1359 viewsDanTheMan

I’M BACK!! What cripplingly negative drugs are you all on? AND GOODBYE on 09:56 - Oct 28 by SamWhiteUK

Unfortunately, once you've ignored all the tossers, this board doesn't have very many posts on it

Practically empty when you ignore Blueas.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

I’M BACK!! What cripplingly negative drugs are you all on? AND GOODBYE on 10:06 - Oct 28 with 1338 viewsPhilTWTD

I’M BACK!! What cripplingly negative drugs are you all on? AND GOODBYE on 07:31 - Oct 28 by noggin

I think the point is, Gillingham were very poor and we should have buried them. We've just lost 2 games and are not creating the chances to beat the better sides and they are the games we have to win if we're serious about promotion. It's the same as last season and that didn't end well.

Gillingham were very poor and yet only poor finishing prevented them from winning the game, in the end.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2020 7:39]

I'm not sure that's entirely a fair reflection of yesterday, we created enough chances in the first half to have had the game settled, and had other chances late on before Bishop's goal. The Gills had two decent chances by my reckoning, both of which they ought to have taken.
I’M BACK!! What cripplingly negative drugs are you all on? AND GOODBYE on 10:07 - Oct 28 with 1320 viewsKeno

I’M BACK!! What cripplingly negative drugs are you all on? AND GOODBYE on 10:06 - Oct 28 by PhilTWTD

I'm not sure that's entirely a fair reflection of yesterday, we created enough chances in the first half to have had the game settled, and had other chances late on before Bishop's goal. The Gills had two decent chances by my reckoning, both of which they ought to have taken.

sop what you are saying is should have lost 2-1?

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I’M BACK!! What cripplingly negative drugs are you all on? AND GOODBYE on 10:08 - Oct 28 with 1309 viewsPhilTWTD

I’M BACK!! What cripplingly negative drugs are you all on? AND GOODBYE on 10:07 - Oct 28 by Keno

sop what you are saying is should have lost 2-1?

Maybe ought to have won 4-3!
I’M BACK!! What cripplingly negative drugs are you all on? AND GOODBYE on 10:10 - Oct 28 with 1303 viewsRyorry

I’M BACK!! What cripplingly negative drugs are you all on? AND GOODBYE on 10:06 - Oct 28 by PhilTWTD

Thank you for saving me 5 mins, I'd just read your match report and was just about to quote it in reply to him!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I’M BACK!! What cripplingly negative drugs are you all on? AND GOODBYE on 10:10 - Oct 28 with 1301 viewsKeno

I’M BACK!! What cripplingly negative drugs are you all on? AND GOODBYE on 10:08 - Oct 28 by PhilTWTD

Maybe ought to have won 4-3!

haha!!

Their chance at the end looked a bad miss

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I’M BACK!! What cripplingly negative drugs are you all on? AND GOODBYE on 10:48 - Oct 28 with 1217 viewsnoggin

I agree but they still could have won the game.

I’M BACK!! What cripplingly negative drugs are you all on? AND GOODBYE on 10:53 - Oct 28 with 1197 viewsBLUEBEAT

I’M BACK!! What cripplingly negative drugs are you all on? AND GOODBYE on 10:48 - Oct 28 by noggin

I agree but they still could have won the game.

But we did

Be happy about it

Poll: W or W

I’M BACK!! What cripplingly negative drugs are you all on? AND GOODBYE on 10:55 - Oct 28 with 1187 viewsnoggin

I’M BACK!! What cripplingly negative drugs are you all on? AND GOODBYE on 10:53 - Oct 28 by BLUEBEAT

But we did

Be happy about it

I am, I just think a better team would have beaten us. Surely one can be happy with a win but still concerned?
[Post edited 28 Oct 2020 11:04]

I’M BACK!! What cripplingly negative drugs are you all on? AND GOODBYE on 11:17 - Oct 28 with 1130 viewsVaughan8

I’M BACK!! What cripplingly negative drugs are you all on? AND GOODBYE on 10:55 - Oct 28 by noggin

I am, I just think a better team would have beaten us. Surely one can be happy with a win but still concerned?
[Post edited 28 Oct 2020 11:04]

No if we win, you can't complain, moan or be concerned, thats the rules on this board. Also if we win and get a clean sheet, it means our defence is perfect.....

It was proven last year and to an extent this season, any half decent team we struggle against.

ALso these "Byeeeeeeeee" posts are so attention seeking. in September he said see you in the Premier League. That means you have to go for at least 2 years! haha
[Post edited 28 Oct 2020 11:18]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024