Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poor from BBC Suffolk and Brenner... 17:52 - Dec 5 with 3660 viewsunstableblue

.. I’m no massive fan or Lambert and certainly his style of interview.

But come on give him some slack.. there’s been a banner outside the training ground calling for him to be sacked!!! He’s going to be downbeat

Once he warmed up the comments on Dobta as a street fighter and Dozzell still being green were spot on

Don’t look for a story

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Poor from BBC Suffolk and Brenner... on 17:53 - Dec 5 with 3564 viewsFrimleyBlue

Don't agree

We won. After everything he should be coming out really please with thr points. Praising the lads publically for their efforts. Thanking the board for their support and maintaining he will be doing his best to get the fans onboard.

We won a game. After many games of absolute rubbish it needed celebrating

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Poor from BBC Suffolk and Brenner... on 17:55 - Dec 5 with 3518 viewsRonFearonsHair

Suprised he didn't ask about the inspired change of tactics to two up front...
Poor from BBC Suffolk and Brenner... on 17:55 - Dec 5 with 3510 viewsDublinBlue84

You're angry with a journalist asking a football manager questions.

That's the strangest thing I've read on here tonight.

Stop fueling the club's paranoia.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Poor from BBC Suffolk and Brenner... on 17:58 - Dec 5 with 3439 viewsBlueBadger

Poor from BBC Suffolk and Brenner... on 17:55 - Dec 5 by DublinBlue84

The questions weren't sufficiently technical.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Poor from BBC Suffolk and Brenner... on 17:59 - Dec 5 with 3390 viewsMattinLondon

Lambert has had almost two seasons of slack.
Poor from BBC Suffolk and Brenner... on 18:00 - Dec 5 with 3370 viewsBluecasp

Absolutely. Dealing with the media is part of the managers job. Look at the stick Bobby Robson and Graham Taylor got as England managers. Think criticism of Lambert has been relatively mild in comparison.
Poor from BBC Suffolk and Brenner... on 18:01 - Dec 5 with 3363 viewsGlasgowBlue

He was upbeat and joking with Brenner about Kerplunk and Buckeroo in yesterday's pre match interview.

He seemed to be intentionally downbeat for no apparent reason. He played down our performance after a win despite blagging how well we were playing after each defeat.

I can't figure him out.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Poor from BBC Suffolk and Brenner... on 18:07 - Dec 5 with 3260 viewsstonojnr

Poor from BBC Suffolk and Brenner... on 17:53 - Dec 5 by FrimleyBlue

Don't agree

We won. After everything he should be coming out really please with thr points. Praising the lads publically for their efforts. Thanking the board for their support and maintaining he will be doing his best to get the fans onboard.

come off it, just look at all the "match report reactions" on here, most of them are yeah we won but were still rubbish Lambert out etc.

Id imagine even if he had sung the praises of the win, youd then see a bunch of posts saying "how deluded Lambert was, its only 3 pts" "hes got nothing to be that positive of", "were only 4th but played a game more" "unconvincing win, Portsmouth wont be worried"...oh wait that last one is actually a real one

basically whatever Lambert does at the moment, half on here will find fault with
Login to get fewer ads

Poor from BBC Suffolk and Brenner... on 18:08 - Dec 5 with 3245 viewsFixed_It

Poor from BBC Suffolk and Brenner... on 18:01 - Dec 5 by GlasgowBlue

He was upbeat and joking with Brenner about Kerplunk and Buckeroo in yesterday's pre match interview.

He seemed to be intentionally downbeat for no apparent reason. He played down our performance after a win despite blagging how well we were playing after each defeat.

I can't figure him out.

He's feeling sorry for himself. Nobody likes him and therefore he refuses to be pleased when we win because everyone apart from him is negative when we lose. Or something like that. Who knows?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Poor from BBC Suffolk and Brenner... on 18:10 - Dec 5 with 3196 viewsBlueBadger

Poor from BBC Suffolk and Brenner... on 18:07 - Dec 5 by stonojnr

come off it, just look at all the "match report reactions" on here, most of them are yeah we won but were still rubbish Lambert out etc.

Id imagine even if he had sung the praises of the win, youd then see a bunch of posts saying "how deluded Lambert was, its only 3 pts" "hes got nothing to be that positive of", "were only 4th but played a game more" "unconvincing win, Portsmouth wont be worried"...oh wait that last one is actually a real one

basically whatever Lambert does at the moment, half on here will find fault with

Two years of utter failure here will do that for your rep as a competent football manager.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Poor from BBC Suffolk and Brenner... on 18:16 - Dec 5 with 3089 viewsgordon

Poor from BBC Suffolk and Brenner... on 17:53 - Dec 5 by FrimleyBlue

Don't agree

He hasn't had that much support on here.
Poor from BBC Suffolk and Brenner... on 18:18 - Dec 5 with 3045 viewsHerbivore

Have you ignored the bit where Lambert spent 2 years doing a terrible job? It's not like people have randomly taken against him.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Poor from BBC Suffolk and Brenner... on 18:27 - Dec 5 with 2932 viewsBlueBadger

Poor from BBC Suffolk and Brenner... on 18:16 - Dec 5 by gordon

...if you ignore all the hero worship he received for relegating us limply and buying a few drinks.

/Bluefish mode off

Poor from BBC Suffolk and Brenner... on 18:41 - Dec 5 with 2799 viewsRyorry

Poor from BBC Suffolk and Brenner... on 18:16 - Dec 5 by gordon

Completely untrue.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Poor from BBC Suffolk and Brenner... on 18:57 - Dec 5 with 2668 viewsKeaneish

Absolutely. It’s simply not good enough to travel to Plymouth and only look a threat once they’re reduced to ten men. A win should be discussed on its own merits in the context of everything prior to it this season. My question would be, why should PL get praise for this when it’s still nowhere near the level required for this club? Expectations need to be unilaterally met for him to be given praise or be deemed a success. He hasn’t got anywhere near this level since he’s been here.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Poor from BBC Suffolk and Brenner... on 19:25 - Dec 5 with 2476 viewslazyblue

I’m not a fan of PL but I would bloody annoyed to have a team 3rd in the league with the unbelievable bad luck with injuries and have protests and banners up.
Poor from BBC Suffolk and Brenner... on 19:28 - Dec 5 with 2437 viewsHerbivore

Poor from BBC Suffolk and Brenner... on 19:25 - Dec 5 by lazyblue

I’m not a fan of PL but I would bloody annoyed to have a team 3rd in the league with the unbelievable bad luck with injuries and have protests and banners up.

What if it was off the back of two years of abject failure and a run of 10 points from 9 games, whilst also acting like a total knob towards press and fans? Could you understand the fans feelings in those circumstances?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Poor from BBC Suffolk and Brenner... on 19:31 - Dec 5 with 2411 viewsunstableblue

You misunderstood me... it was the ‘come on Paul why aren’t you more upbeat intro’... he’s had a 30ft banner calling for him to be sacked

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Poor from BBC Suffolk and Brenner... on 19:33 - Dec 5 with 2382 viewsWickets

And we are terrible with two up front !!
Poor from BBC Suffolk and Brenner... on 19:35 - Dec 5 with 2371 viewsDyland

We don't need to "look" for a story ffs, we're living in it. God knows what goes on between Evans and Lambert. Maybe Marcus told him to stop saying we played well when we were dogwvnk, and Paul is taking the piss now :)

Let's just hope we can get players back asap and keep them fit.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024